[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 51

Started by Marguerite, October 07, 2009, 10:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Oct. 6th [51] - Channing Tatum, Step It Up...

I was supposed to wake up at 6:45 am. I planned to shower to wake myself up. However, with the cold weather and the fear of falling ill by having wet hair. In the familia, we have our superstitions on what can happen to another person's body. Watch a dog pee or poop and end up with a sty in one's eye. Have wet hair and fall under the weather. Have asthma? Keep a dog  near to draw away the asthma's effects on the body. Various superstitions and a few I believe and humor. Why tell my grandmother her way of eluding cancer is to rub an egg over her body before cracking it? Yes, this is an act that has been done in my family especially when I visit the local witch doctor to find what ails me and cure it.

After I dressed and fixed my bag to head off for the day, I spent thirty minutes in the car reading Deeper by Megan Hart.

http://www.meganhart.com/novels/deeper.php

Once I finished a few chapters (the chapters are about six to seven pages each), I headed off for training for three hours.

Training was so-so. I enjoyed interacting with the other teams outside my own. However the lecture and explanation threw me off and made me wish I was somewhere else. The people so far are new experiences to interact with and each are amusing in their own way.

Finally, training ended, I headed down the elevator knowing the rest of my day consisted of a few important items. Coloring Queer has become a class I adore and loathe. Every Sunday night, a one page summary is due. The paper is based off of thirty to sixty pages of reading. Try reading ten to fifteen pages and summarize it in one page. Easy, right? Now read three to four books (about ten to fifteen pages from each book) and summarize plus connect the point of the novels in one page. Not so easy, now? That is what my Sunday night consists of; I read the assigned material during the week and work on the paper from Thursday evening to even Sunday night. I have turned one of my paper two hours before the deadline.

On average, I push myself to receive A's on my paper and nine out of ten times I have gotten what I put in. I did receive a B on a paper because I spoke about an author as a 'she' when in fact the author was a 'he'. A few of sections from the papers I plan to include in future blogs but I want to get them fully graded before posting them on E. Even then, I plan to post small sections and the rest will be placed in the private thread on E so as not to have it lifted by anyone.

Now as I thought about the list of things to do, a stranger boarded the elevator with me. He must have finished a class in the Humanities building where the training usually takes place. The man was about a food taller than moi (at 5'4" anyone can be taller than me) and he reminded me of Channing Tatum by his side profile. When he turned to look at me, I smiled at him and the male smiled right back. Great teeth. Nice, straight white teeth. Made me imagine him biting into my neck as I dug my nails into his back as he pleasured me. Yes, my mind is ninety percent in the gutter. Sometimes, I have my own forwarding address in the gutter. With this male, my mind went into the gutter and started to swim in it. We talked about what we were doing here in Humanities, our names, our majors, the usual. When I was ready to ask for his number, he surprised me by asking for my own number.

Usually, I am the one asking the numbers of males and females. To see him do this was impressive and I gave him my number. It made the rest of the day well even if I had to start writing page two of my four page paper for Sex and Relationships. I still have his number in my back pocket. Should I call him or not? I let you guess.

Miss Marguerite & The City

P.S., I love comments. 
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

The Golden Touch

Gah... Call him and get it over with!  -Flails-  The suspense is killing me. ><;

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Kazyth

Call him.  What could it hurt!  It could end up being fun and a way to vent some stress... one way or another!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Marguerite

Andy

And then whaat? you agreed on meeting for a Spanking session?  ^-^
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Marguerite

Andy

Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

HairyHeretic

Don't we have to wait til Monday to find out if she scores or not?  ;)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Aiden

Found a nice guide for you Marg in case he turns out to be Mr. Right.

Enjoy!
>:) :D ;D

Andy

I think that marg would turn that into a guide for a good slave, rather than a Wife.. reading that last part, i think that she would highly disagree.

Marguerite

-Chuckles-

Oh Aiden, you and your silly ideas. Though all of these are good ideas to implement into making the 'good husband/submissive' guide.

Aiden

Marguerite

The day I admit it is the day Aiden gives into the whims of women. I think this will happen around the infamous 2012.

Marguerite

The date happened and it will be on the next blog post.

-Winks-

Juicy

Oh, I can't wait to hear how your date went! Channing Tatum is one of my crushes, you lucky thing.