Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Gavlois

O/O

Silver

*breaths in deeply feelings lightness against her ear*

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Holly Marlow

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

Deamonbane

What is going on here? Guys? Girls... stop making us seem like weaklings... we have very fragile egos, after all... I do, anyway...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Aw...No one's a weakling! *hugs Bane tight and kisses his cheek* Especially not you.

Silver

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*runs a finger along one of his broad shoulders, grinning slightly* Yeah...definitely not you, dear. *winks up at him*

Gavlois

O/O

Deamonbane

Mmmmm... I am glad you think so...

Gav! Where goest thou?

Breathless Intent

Hmm....I'm worried about Gav. Flaming! You should go find him. He must have wandered to different threads *big smile*

Flaming

Deamonbane

I would agree... but I do so enjoy staring at that avatar...

Breathless Intent

Nah, Flaming. I am pretty sure he needs some bro-time. Ya know, man stuff. Like barbecue!

Silver

Deamonbane

Hiya Silver...*copies her without thinking, and bites his lip*