Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haikuoftears

Guilty, oh so guilty. Then again... that had happened with a number of other things.... *thinks*

Ever had lunch with a group of friends, gone to do something else after without the group, met up again and asked one of them where they ate lunch? o.o

abandoneddolly

yes but my friends all know I have a bad memory

In class even though you been going to school everyday for a mounth, did you have to ask smeone where you were supposed to go?

haikuoftears

Guilty. I do that at work and my damn department isn't even that big since everything is situated outside.

Ever did more things online rather than actual work, WHILE at work?

thirteenhearts

ME?! Nooo.... um ok, Guilty.

Ever leave work thinking...Wow I didn't accomplish anything today?

abandoneddolly

not guilty since I cant seem to find a stupid job, but I have felt likethat around the house.

ever remember doing something that actually didn't happen ( ie putting the milk in the fridge, talking to someone)

Lucinda

Guilty in that i often visualise things from books so clearly i think I've seen them.

Ever been so engrossed in reading you have missed your train/bus stop, the start of work, or meeting a SO?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Avis habilis

Guilty.

Ever missed your stop just because you had let your mind go blank?

haikuoftears

OH SO VERY GUILTY. I always do that. I think I fall asleep with my eyes open. >_>;;;

Ever missed your stop because you were have naughty fantasies? <_<

abandoneddolly

guilty

have you ever had a conversation you dont remember having because you were day dreaming at the time and didn't realiize you were talking to any one?

haikuoftears

Not guilty. I had that but I was asleep still. So.. actual dreaming, does that count?

*sits on Dolly's head*

Ever seen someone somewhere for the first time and go "Wow, they're hot.."then a few minutes later forget about them and then repeat the same thing?

Scribbles

Guilty, if I've interpreted you correctly.

Ever open a door only to find yourself stopping just in time to avoid a high drop?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

DiverseDesires

not guilty - thank goodness!

Ever driven on auto pilot, in the wrong direction - and had to turn round?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

not guilty siince I dont drive anymore

Ever flip your car in the air and hit a tree?

thirteenhearts

Not Guilty.

Ever drank, then drove, and wake up the next morning wondering how you got home??

haikuoftears

Not guilty. I'm a pedestrian.

Ever hit a pedestrian and then blink as they walked away as if nothing happened?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever cause an auto accident even though you were a pedestrian?

Paradox

Not guilty, as far as I know.

Ever purposely hit other people's trash cans with your car?

(I did it as a teenager. I once took out about 30 trashcans before the cops were called. I saw them creeping along the next street and drove the hell out of that neighborhood. Ah, memories).

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

eroticslut

not quilty
Ever wanted to be a sex slave ?

abandoneddolly

oh yes guilty

have you ever forced someone to tie you up?

DiverseDesires

Quote from: abandoneddolly on June 08, 2010, 01:59:28 PM

have you ever forced someone to tie you up?

not guilty - not forced only asked nicely!

Have you ever worn dark glasses to go shopping - to hide the dark rings under your eyes and your sasiated well-fucked look in your eyes?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

Lmao!  Guilty ... had no idea other people did that too!

Ever told someone you loved them and you really didn't?

thirteenhearts

ugh! Guilty.  That's so awful, I know, but it's such an awkward moment when someone says it first!

Ever fall out of love with someone but didn't feel like doing the dirty work of breaking up with them so you slowly start distancing yourself in hopes that they'll do it?

DiverseDesires

Quote from: thirteenhearts on June 09, 2010, 09:46:45 AM

Ever fall out of love with someone but didn't feel like doing the dirty work of breaking up with them so you slowly start distancing yourself in hopes that they'll do it?

nope, guess I'm lucky not to have needed to

Have you ever made noises in bed that weren't truely spontaneaous - but rather to make your partner know that you liked what he was doing and didn't want them to stop

thirteenhearts

LOL yes. Guilty.

...along that same topic...Ever say something weird in bed that afterward you laughed about like wth? Why did that come out of my mouth?

DiverseDesires

Quote from: thirteenhearts on June 09, 2010, 09:54:15 AM

...along that same topic...Ever say something weird in bed that afterward you laughed about like wth? Why did that come out of my mouth?

So yes! - That comes from multi-tasking!

Have you ever bought an outfit, purely because it makes you deliciously accessible to your partner while you are out?