The Lab (recruiting, NC, Medical, Exotic)

Started by WindVoyager, January 18, 2013, 04:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

Game Type: Freeform/character driven
Recruitment status: OPEN
Character Restrictions: No mythic creatures, in other words no elves, dragons, shape shifters and the like.

Looking for players for a Lab\Mad Scientist type set up. This is not our typical set up, the Lab is not government funded and not affiliated with any government group. It is funded by a faceless entity only known as the Corporation whose interests lay in trying to build the perfect humanoid that can be used for a wide verity of purposes from sex slaves to more militarized contracts. The Corporation also has big medical companies backing them so there will be medical research as well.

The Corporation is willing to do anything to keep the fact the Lab exists quiet and is willing to encourage the degradation of the scientists, after all they are free to do what ever they want as long as they get results. In other words the scientists are free to do what ever they want to the captives of the Lab, what ever degradation they want, turn their victims brains to mush, take them apart to see what makes them tick, as long as the corporation is satisfied with the results.

The Lab itself if a medium sized self contained faculty that appears to be nothing more then a storage facility on the surface with all the labs being underground to help ensure none of the test subjects will escape.

This is placed in the future so they will have assess to things like nanite tech and even some stolen cybernetic tech. The Lab itself has everything you will ever need, all the tools of the trade, reinforced magnetically locking cages, surgical rooms, private offices and more.

Its set in the future, about 2100 or so

Characters wanted:

Humans. Any gender, as an experiment or a scientist. The scientists will refer to the captives by number or as animal or lab animal, its more degrading to the captive
Anthros (think more of animals that have been genetically engineered to be smarter then normal and be bipedal but still be animals in at their core)
cyborgs

Both original and fandom based characters are welcome

The victims can be just people yanked off the street, people no one will ever look for or people who have terminal illness who want it to be cured and are taken to the Lab under the cover of darkness and dont realize what they are getting into when they sign that dotted line

Pretty much make it as long or as short as you like. Fandom characters will be as welcome as original characters

Character Name:
Species:
Department:
Physical appearance:
Personality:
Background:

Angie

Name: Vira (Pronounced "V-Ra")
Orientation: Bisexual, but prefers women
Species: Human
Department: Biological Engineering (Essentially, creating better forms of living tissue)
Physical Appearance: Stands 5' 10", with shoulder length blonde hair. Her body is only slightly curvy, her breasts are only an "A" cup, and her butt is barely noticeable beneath her clothing. She has blue, almost turquoise eyes, and is never seen without her silver necklace. Her skin is soft, and her face seems to magnify every expression she makes-when she smiles, she's the happiest in the world. When she is angry, she is the most enraged woman you've ever seen.
Personality: She believes in using her work to advance humanity, but at the same time, doesn't care if her experiments hurt someone. She dislikes cybernetics, believing humanity can make themselves better without machines. To her peers, she is kind and caring, and always willing to share her knowledge. With her test subjects, she is as cold as ice.
Background: Vira's work in Biological Engineering led to the development of True Limbs-cloned body parts made from a person's own flesh, and surgically reattached to function as if they were the limb itself, hence the name. It was finally accepted into the ranks of the medical field when it was used to restore the leg of a solider who received the Medal of Honor for his sacrifices in the field. The Corporation approached her with an offer to advance her True Limb research, and potentially create limbs that functioned better then the original, allowing humans to create a better body for themselves. She jumped at the chance, and now, here she is.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Darrow Huck

Character Name: Richard Khol
Orientation: Straight
Department: Behavioural studies.
Physical appearance: Richard is a tall, muscular man with sandy blond hair. He has strong, rugged features.
Personality: Hot-headed, but very principled. He is a very proactive individual who will take the lead in any situation.
Background: Richard was an FBI agent who was investigating the corporation. He had been warned off by his superiors, but pushed the case anyway. Needless to say, something had to be done. Richard is now legally dead after a tragic fire that burned down his home. He is illegally a captive now at the corporation's lab.

Sanai

Character Name: Sean Callis
Orientation: Straight
Department: Subject

Physical appearance: Sean is a tall and slim man of the young age of 22. Always tall and skinny, at his age he has only recently begun to bulk up, his physique having changed from skin and bone to a lean but athletic build. He has blue-grey eyes and a fine bone structure, with brown hair that he normally wears long, but never past his neckline. His body has a few interesting tattoos, including one of a skeletal bird on the back of his right shoulder, and a compass star, a symbol of chaos and change on his left wrist. Several thin scars, of a non-surgical nature mark his Caucasian skin if one looks close enough.

Personality: Sean has always been a fairly laid back sought, more of a thinker and dreamer than a man of action. He is very creative and artistic, the kind who would often be buried in a book rather than running around outside. Despite this, he eventually did find the endorphin rush of physical exercise. He has a philosophy of never letting the little things getting to him, and is fairly open minded.

Background: Born in Australia, Sean coasted through much of his school years, mostly keeping to himself and rarely trying very hard. However, after school he soon found himself bored and lonely, so decided to push himself harder. After completing an arts degree majoring in psychology, Sean decided to travel around the world, focusing on Europe and the Americas, planning to see what he could of the world before taking on a full degree in Psychology. While in Europe, Sean took up a relationship with a girl of fairly similar interests to himself, moving in with her in France rather than returning home.

However, this relationship burned out after a few months, leading to Sean being stuck adrift with little in the way of finances and unsure of what to do next. One day he got talking to an acquaintance, who told him about a company that was advertising for test subjects and offering a considerable amount of money. Seeing a chance for someplace to go where he would have purpose and be away from the turmoil of the world for a while, Sean decided to take the plunge and sign on the dotted line. Little did he know of the true nature of this company....
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

WindVoyager

Angiejuusan, Darrow Huck ,Sanai, all approved

The Corporation thanks you for your cooperation

shii

If you are still taking entries I would like to make a contribution...

....Loading....
please wait for data....

shii

(I hope you don't mind two...)

Character Name: Darrien Duvall
Orientation: Gay
Department: Subject #01900
Physical appearance: 5 foot even, age 21. his build is not too thin but not too muscled either, though his frame suggests a more willowy appearance, especially in his graceful hands. His hair is jet black, short, falling into ice blue eyes that hide behind thin framed glasses.
Personality: He is incredibly intelligent. His mind is incredibly sharp, so much so his tests indicate that he is a genius. Gifted though he may be he is not without his faults. He is what one would call OCD some of his particular habbits include counting things, if they end up on an odd number he tries to make it an even number, failing that he obsesses about it like a splinter in his mind that won't go away. He can not stand anything to be out of place or dirty in any way. He washes his hands if they touch anything other than themselves. He is a very sensitive guy behind his biting sarcasm and cold exterior and once you get to know him you can see just how easily his feelings are hurt even though he will never cry about it. He will never cry, not a single tear, this he promised himself three months ago...
Background: Three months ago he was nearing the end of his public schooling and trying to set things up for collage. He came from a broken home, both parents were heavy drug addicts, abusive, neglectful. As a result he survived the best he could and also had no money other than what he had managed to save from his meager earnings in his entry level jobs. He was facing having to wait a few years to save for collage and a place to stay when he heard about this corporation. they promised to pay him a lot of money in exchange for some non-envasive scientific tests that would only take two weeks of his time. he thought it looked alright, he checked and they seemed legit but he could never know the truth, not until it was too late...

Character Name: Marcos De Cantina
Orientation: Bi
Department: Computer science and cyborg tec/ Disciplinarian
Physical appearance: He is 6 foot four, muscular, imposing, demanding. Hard, cold, piercing, jet black eyes stare down his subjects demanding obedience, a silent threat always present. his hair is a deep shade of obsidian and it curls and waves adding to a barely contained suggestion that the man likes his sadistic tendencies. His skin is tan and he is deceptively handsome for the cruelty that he deals out.
Personality: He is a bastard, truely. He is hot tempered. He has a short fuse and he is not afraid to put a subject in there place. They are only property to him and he will extract respect and obedience and take a sadistic delight in the fear in the eyes of the subjects under him. He is a sadist and he loves his job. however, to his co-workers he is a gentleman and even affectionate but still he will not hide who he is even if he must punish a subject in front of his co-workers.

Background: Before he worked for the corporation, years and years ago he was the top computer science guy. He pioneered the technology that allowed computers to function and behave like living cells in a human body. He called it Bio-cells and they could feel pain, pleasure and they could heal themselves just like real flesh. his crowning achievement was a fully functioning Bio-cell heart. of course there were still some kinks to work out and those were mostly having to do with the subjects brain so he was having to devise an implant to accompany a bio-cell product. there were other problems as well that he had to work out but he was offered a job at The Corporation and he never looked back. They also made him head of the department of discipline sense he seemed to get results without too much unnecessary waste. you see he had been living a double life until the corporation came along. He was very into BDSM and the chance to bring it out of the closet and get payed for it was an offer he couldn't refuse. So while some lost there freedom in coming to this place he became more free than he ever thought he could be.

WindVoyager

shii, approved

The Corporation thanks you for your cooperation

I don't mind two. We can take as many we can get. Both researches and subjects.  Makes me wonder what Marcos would do if he encountered a subject that wasn't afraid of him, some one who had a strong will.

Now I'm tempted to bring two of my fav characters but since they are fandom characters I would have to do some serious tweaking, not that I don't like a challenge. One I can turn human, which is oddly enough I've done to him before, and have him work for the Corporation. He's a scientist and has a great deal of knowledge when it comes to cybernetics. The other, he's basically a highly complex highly advanced tecno oraginic that has good pain thresh hold and strong will.

shii

*shrug* whatever you like just remember marcos is a sick fuck lol! he is all about the mind games too. he's the perfect jailor you love to hate and cant help but crumble under. he will find that weakness in the subject and exploit it mercilessly...

MasterTristan

Yukina

Character Name: Mary Miyazaki
Orientation: Lesbian
Department: Subject
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Mary is a shy and quiet girl due her past experiences. She can be very kind and open though if you treat her truly nicely.
Background: Mary was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed  as she entered school. Mary was fun of throughout her school life for a her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding bisexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Mary mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home. This made her a prime target to be kidnapped due to her lack of social connections.

GloomCookie

Character Name: Laura Franklin
Orientation: Bisexual
Department: Test Subject #0022-JTT-786
Physical appearance:
Personality: A bit shy, nervous, quick to rile, suspicious.
Background: Laura Franklin was the victim of unfortunate circumstance when she was trying to enter the United States from the United Kingdom.  Her passport was valid and she had all her papers, but during one of the 'random' searches she had to go through at the airport, her passport fell out of her pocket and no one noticed it.  So after being humiliated, they could not find her passport and didn't believe her when she said she'd had it just minutes before.  Rather than take the time to investigate her claims to find out if she's telling the truth, they hauled her to prison on suspicion of terrorism.  As it turns out, the warden was a subsidiary of the Corporation as a privately run prison, and it's there that Laura was 'obtained' for research.  She was given a very thorough physical, the most humiliating thing she'd ever gone through, and then had a barcode and serial number tattooed right above her right breast and right below the back of her neck.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

AriDarrow

There still an interest for new characters and which are being more in need, scientists or subjects?

steelsmiter

First off this is an "attempt" character. I'm not entirely sure what department information you're looking for. I hope that the character isn't the wrong tone for the game.

Character Name: C-470-E (Code Name: Chloe)
Orientation: Bisexual
Species: Electrokinetic Robot
Department: Psi-Ops
Physical appearance:
Chloe is about 5'4, she would perhaps have weighed 110 lbs when the cybernetics were implanted into her body and the plate placed over the area where the beast had crushed her skull with a flail. She has a metal skeleton, the better to conduct the electricity that courses through her body.
Personality: Chloe is uncertain what it means to be alive. She doesn't remember what it is like to "feel" even though her brain's memories were dumped into the system's computers upon the discovery of her body. She has spotty memory of things that happened but no emotional feedback or tactile awareness other than pressure. Chloe has an intense desire to learn what it means to feel again.
Background: Chloe was "killed" when one of the experiments escaped from the lab, as she was going home from her waitressing job in the neighboring town, which was only a mile walk.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

RavenBlackmoon

I am interested!

Would the Corporation be interested in taking on an intern? Someone to help the scientists with whatever they don't want to do (maybe clean up after the animals).

RavenBlackmoon

Character Name:Gweneth (Gwen) Wells
Orientation:bi-curious but more attracted to males.
Department: Anywhere and Everywhere she is needed.
Physical appearance:
Personality: Gwen is a goofball amongst friends, yet this is her first internship after college, so she is trying to be as serious and professional as possible, that is, until she trips on something or bursts out in laughter at a joke she just thought of.
Background:Gwen just got out of college at an average state school with a BS in Biomedical Sciences. She had gone into college, wanting to be a music major, yet found out quickly that there are somethings even the brightest professors cannot teach (namely herself).

Gewneth's Cover letter for the internship at the Corporation ((Struck out words and passages include her thought process as she wrote this document))

To Whom this may concern,

I heard you had an opening for an internship by heard I mean I found your advertisement on craigslist. I believe I would be an ideal candidate for this position which is the same thing I said in my cover letters to McDonalds and Pizza Hut. I have heard good things about the Corporation Lies.. I have never heard of this 'Corporation'. Who the hell calls themselves the 'Corporation'?!? and I feel I could benefit greatly from working with you. What I need is the money. Please let this job be above minimum wage!

First here is a little bit about me, and why I would be the ideal intern. I obtained by BS in Biomedical Sciences from Oh shit, my college isn't fancy enough... Maybe I shouldn't list it.. my university, while maintaining a high GPA, Anything above a 2.0 is high, right? and participating in many of the University's activities getting drunk with friends, streaking across campus in the middle of the night, hiding from the campus police.... I am a hard working and hard playing individual who has excelled at my previous jobs. I was a preschool assistant for a few years, teaching me patience and how to work with unruly children and how to not swear at them and I also worked at Bill the Butcher's shop, which taught me the importance of precision and an tolerance for blood and tissues not to mention how to use giant knives.

I hope you will consider taking me on as an intern.

Thank you for your time,

Gweneth Wells

ElCapitan

Sounds interesting, here's my app.

Character Name: Michael Fredricks
Orientation: Bi-curious
Species: Human for the moment
Department: Subject #00024601*
Physical Appearance: 6'2" and 200 lbs.  Well built but a little more rough for wear.  In his mid 20s.
Personality: Mike is a rebel through and through. Half as charming as he thinks he is, he does his best to talk his way out of tight situations.  Always a schemer, he will co-operate with nearly anyone if he feels he can get the upper hand.
Background: Most recently a backpacker turned drifter, Mike had just ended a trans continental backpacking journey across Europe.  By the time he had ended up in Istanbul, the American already had border authorities from across the Balkans on his tail.  Out of money and favors spent, Mike's last contact in Turkey turned him over to the police.  When the English speaking men in suits came, offering him a way out, Mike jumped on the opportunity.

That was weeks ago, and he has already seen things that made him question his sanity.  Now Mike is looking for a way out, slowly becoming more and more desperate.

eBadger

Very interesting concept, still recruiting scientists?  Raven, did you find someone to work for?

I'll put something together tonight if there's a spot. 

RavenBlackmoon

I was kind of hoping to bounce between scientists as needed, but if you make scientist character, you could claim me as specifically your intern.

As to if this is still recruiting, I have no clue. I haven't heard from the creator for awhile..

Yukina

If you two do pair up, may Mary your personal test subject?

RavenBlackmoon

I have no qualms with that. *Looks to my scientist* Is it OK with you?

((At this point, if this group roleplay doesn't get off the ground, do you think it would be OK if I start it anyway? I am rather new so I don't know the courtesies for this))

Yukina

If it doesn't get off the ground, we could just make an rp thread for three of us with the same plot.

eBadger

I'd be fine with that, or i could truly to put together something if we wanted more players/plot

Yukina

Maybe it could start with you abducting Mary?

eBadger

I like the idea of starting with Mary's abduction!  AriDarrow also PM'd me about joining, maybe as a rival scientist turned specimen, which would round things out nicely I think. 

So, questions from me:
1) How extreme do you guys want to go?  This is obviously non-con, but do you guys want things to be more forced pleasure, or brutality?  Pheromone induced mind control, or electroshock induced compliance?

2) And those two ideas are my current notions for experimentation...any preference, or do any of you have another idea?

3) Gender: I was initially planning to be male, but is that an issue for you, Yugi?  Anyone else mind if I RP a female scientist?