The Pirate's Code [OOC]

Started by Valerian, June 28, 2009, 04:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

*sighs*  Fine fine...suit yourself.  :P

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 08, 2009, 08:24:49 PM
*sighs*  Fine fine...suit yourself.  :P

Thongs are not my thing, boy shorts are the preferred underwear.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 08, 2009, 08:27:02 PM
Thongs are not my thing, boy shorts are the preferred underwear.

Had I but known.  I'll institute casual Friday's instead then.  Wear what you like.

Trieste

That's the beauty of working at home. Every day is casual friday.

Bliss

I want a jockstrap, I want a jockstrap! *hophophop*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

*Hands one to Miss Bliss*  At least there's one fan of the idea.  ::)

Bliss

Yay!

*shimmies in to it and tucks the bottom of her rum bottle into the otherwise empty pouch in the front* WOO! THIS IS AWESOME!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

Hahaha!  See, it is functional!  XD

Stattick

*pokes*

Do this game be dead?
O/O   A/A

Ryven

I don't think so.  Everyone hasn't voted yet I think.

Kanrya

Valerian

The game is currently closed, I'm afraid, but I do run this style of game frequently.  As soon as this one (or the Salem witches version that I've just started) ends, I'll begin another one, so you can join in on that one if you're still interested, Kanrya.  :)

And on another note, to help keep things smooth, OOC chatter really shouldn't be referred to in the main thread.  A quick reference is okay, just as a sort of in-joke, but don't take anything said over here too seriously.  Heck, don't take anything in either thread too seriously, but you know what I mean.  ;)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Sorry, got caught up in weekend activities and forgot to vote.

-Hiccups and smiles-

Valerian

And you don't have to elect yet another captain!  Yay!   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Saku

And I am dead! A floating corpse of an ordinary pirate. *nods* I am floating floating floating! xD But this time the mutineers picked me to kill! I don't think I have ever had that happen before! I think... so that was fun! :p

How are my fellow ghosts?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Stattick

O/O   A/A

LadySky

*looks around with a scowl and nods*

I don't like being dead, it has turned out quite boring except when the Devil comes to take me for my nightly burning...that is sort of entertaining but floating around waiting all day sucks!  >:)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Marguerite

Trieste

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones
The sea is ours and by the powers, where we will we'll roam~

Valerian

More fun pirate facts:

Blackbeard's name is still well-known today.  After several years of piracy, circa 1715, he was one of the most feared pirates around, his victims often giving up without a fight upon seeing him.  He made himself look fierce -- he dressed often in a crimson coat, with two swords, and two bandoleers filled with knives and pistols.  His bushy dark beard covered much of his face, and reportedly, he would put cannon fuses into his beard and hair and light them just before going into battle.

He was killed in 1718, in North Carolina, in a bloody battle with Royal Navy troops at Ocracoke Inlet.  Blackbeard didn't fall easily -- reportedly, he suffered five wounds from muskets and at least twenty sword cuts before finally giving up the ghost.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Blackbeard = Rasputin?
Discuss.

:D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Bliss! Will you please vote in the main thread? ;_;

Marguerite