More Precious Than Rubies -Main Roles Filled but create your own still available

Started by Maeve, August 07, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

More Precious than Rubies

Women are nearly extinct, the same methods that saved the planet have caused the females of the human species to dip to just one million souls. They are the worlds greatest resource. Too great to be allowed to care for themselves, no matter what the Feral Wimin may say. For those who have not escaped civilization it is a structured life from secluded schools to training facilities to position of wife or concubine.

Carlotta is one of the few women to be independently powerful in this new world. She is the widow of one of the creators of the female schools, where girls are kept chaste and educated until they come of age. At such point they gather the knowledge needed to serve their new husbands. Some of their methods are considered a touch extreme, especially if they happen to capture of those wild female creatures. This year she has three star pupils and one very rich buyer.

What, did you think they did this as a charity?

Lord Lycan is a billionaire, a senator and one of the most gallant men about town. Every three years he shows off another wife or harem girl, each prettier than the last. It's been a good year for him, he's just been re-elected on a platform dedicated to catching the last of the Feral Wimin and returning them to the loving arms of civilization and his investments have been more than profitable. Time to buy himself a treat. Three treats precisely. A new wife and a new consort. However the law that he upholds states that you can only have two within the space of three years. Carlotta, the understanding soul that she is allows him to take all three, to let him decide who fits best into his household and he may return the one that doesn't.

Fawn, Pansy and Chiclet know what that means. The one returned will no longer be considered pure and therefore sent to the block, to be auctioned to the highest bidder: no courtship, no say, no gentlemen to be found. They have a choice before them, fight among themselves for the highest position of wife or the conciliatory prize of concubine or stick together and find a way to escape their fate.

Carlotta -
Upon her husbands death, she let none of his power fall to another man. She runs the most prestigious of schools and produces the wives and harlots of the elite. In return she just has oodles of money, and that treasure provides her with the best of everything. That being said, she is not unsympathetic to her charges. If she is unkind it's for their own good. Better to belong to a rich man, than take your chances being offered up at the block.

Pansy -

The wild child of her class, Pansy knew more than she should from an early age. She never believed that story about the stork or Prince Charming, but she does believe in Carlotta's diamonds and furs. She wants the good life and she doesn't care who she has to hurt to get it.

Fawn -

The star pupil and the good girl. Fawn has never said an unkind word, nor been anything but proper.

Chiclet -

The others were born in captivity. She's the only one who lived for a time in the forest with her mother and her aunts. She still dreams of being free.

Lord Lycan -

This man has never been anything except rich and powerful. The women he collects are status symbols for his virility and success. In private they are his only comfort in an otherwise strained and demanding life.

AndyZ

I remember this game ^_^ I'd be happy to take Lord Lycan again if you'll have me.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Maeve

I would be glad to have you back, provided we find the right girls.

Neo In Matrix

Tentatively interested. What are the the kinks that you think will be part of the RP?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Maeve

Depends on which role you're interested in and what your kinks are.

Neo In Matrix

Well. The kinks I am looking for are,
Humiliation, degradation, light to heavy bondage, bdsm, control, gags, clothing play, display and Dom/sub stuff like that.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Maeve

That may certainly we worked into the plot. Were you looking for a male or female role?

Neo In Matrix

I am fine with either. However, I want to be the sub/slave. And don't prefer much m/m. So what do you suggest?

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Well, there are the three female roles available. You could also create your own character to weave into the story. A guard with certain predilections, one of the wives or harems girls already owned by Lord Lycan, perhaps a rival... The world is your oyster, we'll figure out a way to bring your story to the fold

Neo In Matrix

Well, with my kinks, which role do you think fits? I would love to be dominated by as many as possible.

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

I can see a harem girl for Lycan who gets rented out, but I should ask about her personality.  Is she just unteachable?  Does she enjoy the punishments?  I've been playing Lycan as callous but not cruel, just honestly believing that women are inferior due to his limited experience in seeing them in any form of equal roles.

If she truly did something wicked, I can definitely see him wanting her good and punished, renting her out to people who are likely to do the same.

Neo In Matrix

Well. She is new. Not unteachable but still slow learner.  And does many mistakes giving her master chance to dominate her. While she is scared of punishments, her body and heart gets used to it, accepts it and slowly at later stage, enjoys some part of it. Would it be okay? Will there be females also dominating her?  With my char,'s lower status in pecking order? Is there a pecking order?

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

You could look at Chiclet, who is rebellious and requires a firm hand. Maybe she brings out a new side to Lord Lycan?

AndyZ

Neo In Matrix

Chiclet seems great. The face-claims are fixed or you have any other options for face-claim?

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 12, 2017, 09:20:30 PM
Chiclet seems great. The face-claims are fixed or you have any other options for face-claim?

They are just suggestions. Though something in line with those images would be appreciated.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Not necessarily. I meant something along the lines of the three pictures. Post whomever you would like to have for a face and I'll take a look.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Endwell

Assuming this is a free form of interactive story telling I'd be happy to take on Fawn :)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Wolfling72

Dang...I just saw this and really missed writing Chiclet...but it looks like someone else is interested in her. *le sigh*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 13, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
Dang...I just saw this and really missed writing Chiclet...but it looks like someone else is interested in her. *le sigh*

Yeah. I am interested in playing her, basically due to the fact that she has the maximum chances of being punished and enslaved/subbing. :).

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

Hmmm...Neo, what if you were playing one of the harem girls that Lycan already owned?  That would leave a lot of options, and I can see Lycan as just getting tired of trying to teach her.  I could see making her subordinate to the other three in that Carlotta has specifically trained these three but not your character, and then that leaves Chiclet open for Wolfling also ^_^

Wolfling72

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 13, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
Yeah. I am interested in playing her, basically due to the fact that she has the maximum chances of being punished and enslaved/subbing. :).

It truly depends upon how you play her. (that was not my take...*grins*) The world Maeve created before was awesome. So I hope, that if you do get to play Chickie baby, you thoroughly enjoy it.

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 10:45:13 AM
Hmmm...Neo, what if you were playing one of the harem girls that Lycan already owned?  That would leave a lot of options, and I can see Lycan as just getting tired of trying to teach her.  I could see making her subordinate to the other three in that Carlotta has specifically trained these three but not your character, and then that leaves Chiclet open for Wolfling also ^_^

grins Nah, Neo may add some something to Chiclet that I hadn't thought of. If Maeve gets the story up and running, maybe I can fit in as some random little nothing elsewhere...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 10:45:13 AM

I don't mind, as long as my char has just started training or been only some time into the training with Lycan tired of her and demoting her as the lowest bitch. I am fine with that.

So which girl do you suggest for my char? I have given some options. :).

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

Wolfling, I knew I knew you from somewhere and I loved your take on Chiclet  ^_^ Neo is good with it, so let's say that you take Chiclet back.

Neo, I have a bit of a thing for Elisha Cuthbert and would be happy to see you go with her.

What I want to suggest is that Lycan picked up your character from the auction block maybe a year or so ago.  He's tried to teach her to be prim and proper, but he has no idea how, and probably just believes that she's completely incompetent.  How well things go between your character and Carlotta is between you and Maeve, but your character would be especially expected to treat Carlotta well, as she's one of the few women Lycan respects.

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 10:59:08 AM
Wolfling, I knew I knew you from somewhere and I loved your take on Chiclet  ^_^ Neo is good with it, so let's say that you take Chiclet back.

Neo, I have a bit of a thing for Elisha Cuthbert and would be happy to see you go with her.

What I want to suggest is that Lycan picked up your character from the auction block maybe a year or so ago.  He's tried to teach her to be prim and proper, but he has no idea how, and probably just believes that she's completely incompetent.  How well things go between your character and Carlotta is between you and Maeve, but your character would be especially expected to treat Carlotta well, as she's one of the few women Lycan respects.

And what if Elisha is rude with Carlotta?

Oh and can the timeline be reduced to 3-6 months? He tried that he trains her to be proper to be his wife but she is too stubborn and rigid.

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

I'll leave that up to Maeve, but my guess if I remember things correctly, I'm guessing she'll get spanked.

Lycan doesn't do actual physical punishment for women, but I'm sure he has people who do.  He can stick to things like making her wear a gag for the day, commanding her to wear attire that demeans her, making it clear she's forced to accept commands from the others, and so on.

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 11, 2017, 07:17:03 AM
Well. The kinks I am looking for are,
Humiliation, degradation, light to heavy bondage, bdsm, control, gags, clothing play, display and Dom/sub stuff like that.

I'm not 100% what display is, but I imagine these can be worked in easily enough.

Neo In Matrix

Oh. Sorry. Damn the Mobile Autocorrect. :). It was Cosplay. Not display. :).

The more spanking, humiliation, degradation, control, gags, abuse, the better.

| a/a | RPs |

Wolfling72

Well my thought process is simply to allow Maeve to decide which way she'd like the story to develop. Since the first go round ended abruptly *sad sigh* it makes sense to see if she'd like something in particular for these characters. That's why i am willing to let someone else have Chiclet (After all tis possible my version would not work in the new build)

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 10:59:08 AM

I remembered you from that game cuz I liked the way you built Lycan. *smiles* I guess I just loved the way the story progressed.

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 13, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
And what if Elisha is rude with Carlotta?

Oh and can the timeline be reduced to 3-6 months? He tried that he trains her to be proper to be his wife but she is too stubborn and rigid.

If one is sold on the auction block, I don't see how they can be stubborn. Rigidity makes sense but not the stubborn part. After all, ill trained is STILL trained (of a sort) It would, however, make sense for Lycan to then try and get help whipping the lost little lamb into shape. Demoting her would be the first of many steps in that particular dance.

The story itself in it's original form was competitive in nature with a chance at co-operation between the females later, if chosen. I am pretty sure that will be the same vibe Miss Maeve wants THIS time around...

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 11:10:09 AM
I'll leave that up to Maeve, but my guess if I remember things correctly, I'm guessing she'll get spanked.

Lycan doesn't do actual physical punishment for women, but I'm sure he has people who do.  He can stick to things like making her wear a gag for the day, commanding her to wear attire that demeans her, making it clear she's forced to accept commands from the others, and so on.

I'm not 100% what display is, but I imagine these can be worked in easily enough.

Let's not forget how Carlotta breaks down feral wimmin...*blinks* can be pretty intense and it DOES work...(Just look at how well *blinks* Chiclet turned out!)
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Neo In Matrix

Stubborn can be when she was chosen due to her beauty without her being fully trained. May be Lycan bought her early but I am open to suggestions about how she is and why she is demoted/kept as slave.

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 13, 2017, 11:16:31 AM
Oh. Sorry. Damn the Mobile Autocorrect. :). It was Cosplay. Not display. :).

The more spanking, humiliation, degradation, control, gags, abuse, the better.

Well, it's set to some degree in the future, so I'm not sure how many of the old cosplay characters will still be remembered, but maybe one of Lycan's lobbyist associates has a penchant for various old anime series and demands it of her ^_^

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 13, 2017, 11:50:42 AM
I remembered you from that game cuz I liked the way you built Lycan. *smiles* I guess I just loved the way the story progressed.

I'm so glad he was enjoyed.  I worked really hard building his psyche of trying to make him see women as inferior without outright making him an ignoramus that should realize otherwise just through speaking with them.

Most characters I make are much more low society and kinder.  Granted, it seems like you've seen me play two high society characters, which have been a fun challenge ^_^

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 13, 2017, 11:59:50 AM
Stubborn can be when she was chosen due to her beauty without her being fully trained. May be Lycan bought her early but I am open to suggestions about how she is and why she is demoted/kept as slave.

If it was 3-6 months ago, he probably thought he saw something in her, or he just thought she was beautiful and wanted her for himself.  If she's that incorrigible, he probably got her for a pretty low bid, and is now regretting it.  So he figures if he just makes it clear how low in the hierarchy she is, eventually she'll break.  He's much kinder and more respectable to proper women.

I should probably also ask if she's sexually willing.

Maeve

Quote from: Endwell on August 12, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
Assuming this is a free form of interactive story telling I'd be happy to take on Fawn :)

It is free form and I would love to welcome you aboard!

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 12:04:24 PM
Well, it's set to some degree in the future, so I'm not sure how many of the old cosplay characters will still be remembered, but maybe one of Lycan's lobbyist associates has a penchant for various old anime series and demands it of her ^_^

If it was 3-6 months ago, he probably thought he saw something in her, or he just thought she was beautiful and wanted her for himself.  If she's that incorrigible, he probably got her for a pretty low bid, and is now regretting it.  So he figures if he just makes it clear how low in the hierarchy she is, eventually she'll break.  He's much kinder and more respectable to proper women.

I should probably also ask if she's sexually willing.

Agree with Cosplay stuff. It can be done. :).

And yeah, she can be sexually willing but thinks that it should be equal instead of male dominated. Once again, her beliefs needs to be re-adjusted. :). Great idea about her being bought at low price and so him teaching her that she is cheap slut and should behave like one.

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 12, 2017, 10:15:30 PM
Well, Here are some options

August Ames - http://i.imgur.com/rzmHdnG.jpg
Elisha Cuthbert - http://i.imgur.com/VXS0c3e.jpg
Kaley Cuoco - http://i.imgur.com/1I3frF6.jpg
Lexi Belle - http://i.imgur.com/zz0CyaQ.jpg
Lexi Lapetina - http://i.imgur.com/HaHIuOX.jpg
Mia Khalifa - http://i.imgur.com/cpn8WvE.jpg
Minka Kelly - http://i.imgur.com/2Lyw4QU.jpg
Poonam Pandey - http://i.imgur.com/U6NDuZj.jpg
Sherlyn Chopra - http://i.imgur.com/HEEB950.jpg
Siri - http://i.imgur.com/SSRGLjQ.jpg
Velvet Sky - http://i.imgur.com/Hq3EudJ.jpg

Hmmm, I think these are bit more porn star than what I had in mind for Chiclet, but they would work well for a character like Pansy. Let me see if I can find someone that is a compromise between the two and see what you think.

AndyZ

Maeve, if you're good with it, we were thinking maybe Neo plays one of the girls that Lycan bought maybe 3-6 months ago for auction on the cheap, and that way Neo can do something awesome with a new character and Wolfling can have Chiclet back ^_^

Wolfling72

Quote from: Maeve on August 13, 2017, 12:05:53 PM
It is free form and I would love to welcome you aboard!

*waves hullo to Maeve*

Sorry. I stepped in too late...but if Chickie baby is available, well, color me interested. *much nodding* I know that I missed this particular world very much.

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Maeve

Oooo things have been happening since last I checked in!

Wolfy! I would love to have you back either as Chiclet (you did a great version of her!) or as another character.

Neo - I think AndyZ is right about you character being a side project he bought at a low price. Maybe he was having a conversation with Carlotta and questioned how hard could it be to train proper women, and then she suggested he find out for himself. Now, it could be a four-way competition, between Carolottas students and her. Since he's only allowed two new girls every three years.

Or she could be a bet between Lord Lycan and Carlotta. If he manages to turn her into a wife from a cheap cur, Carlotta agrees that in two years she'll marry him, if not he'll stop bringing it up. So there's, even more, pressure on the girls from Carlotta to have two of them be chosen.

Neo In Matrix

Great Idea Maeve. The Bet idea. :).

So Lord Lycan loses the bet, I guess. ;)

And poor impure Elisha is kept as a slave for being such a bitch.

| a/a | RPs |

AndyZ

Not so sure about the bet idea.  Since he's only allowed two girls, that'd mean getting both Carlotta and Elisha, and he'd be less apt to be out shopping for yet more.

More likely she's just a pet project of his, or Carlotta talked him into purchasing her, or he just figured it couldn't be that hard and he's learning to respect Carlotta a lot more for her abilities.

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
Not so sure about the bet idea.  Since he's only allowed two girls, that'd mean getting both Carlotta and Elisha, and he'd be less apt to be out shopping for yet more.

More likely she's just a pet project of his, or Carlotta talked him into purchasing her, or he just figured it couldn't be that hard and he's learning to respect Carlotta a lot more for her abilities.

Even that's a good idea. :). Fine with anything.

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Quote from: AndyZ on August 13, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

He's allowed two girls every three years. So it's not an either or situation, just delayed gratification. If he won he would get Carlotta, just in three years time. It would also give him an out for getting rid of Elisha so it's not a PR nightmare. He is a very public figure, there might be whispers of him taking more than his fair share. If he took two of Carlotta's girls and gave Elisha to Carlotta, it would reinforce the necessity for finishing schools. That these things should be left to professionals. On the other hand, if he does manage to whip her into shape, it shows that no woman is past redemption (his political platform for why the Feral Wimin should be brought in) - so it's a no lose scenario for him.

I'm thinking that when one of the most powerful men in the city bought a girl cheap off the block (the last stop of women in a culture where they're highly prized) it must have caused some talk.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Maeve on August 13, 2017, 12:17:31 PM
Oooo things have been happening since last I checked in!

Wolfy! I would love to have you back either as Chiclet (you did a great version of her!) or as another character.

Neo - I think AndyZ is right about you character being a side project he bought at a low price. Maybe he was having a conversation with Carlotta and questioned how hard could it be to train proper women, and then she suggested he find out for himself. Now, it could be a four-way competition, between Carolottas students and her. Since he's only allowed two new girls every three years.

Or she could be a bet between Lord Lycan and Carlotta. If he manages to turn her into a wife from a cheap cur, Carlotta agrees that in two years she'll marry him, if not he'll stop bringing it up. So there's, even more, pressure on the girls from Carlotta to have two of them be chosen.

Ahhh Chiclet is mine *maniacal giggling* I mean...oh. Goody!  :D I really loved her.

Follows the conversation closely. I personally like the four way competition. I even like the idea of Lord Lycan learning to respect how HARD Carlotta's job actually IS. It would add some inherent drama to a world already brimming with it. *happy smile*

Quote from: Maeve on August 13, 2017, 12:38:20 PM
He's allowed two girls every three years. So it's not an either or situation, just delayed gratification. If he won he would get Carlotta, just in three years time. It would also give him an out for getting rid of Elisha so it's not a PR nightmare. He is a very public figure, there might be whispers of him taking more than his fair share. If he took two of Carlotta's girls and gave Elisha to Carlotta, it would reinforce the necessity for finishing schools. That these things should be left to professionals. On the other hand, if he does manage to whip her into shape, it shows that no woman is past redemption (his political platform for why the Feral Wimin should be brought in) - so it's a no lose scenario for him.

I'm thinking that when one of the most powerful men in the city bought a girl cheap off the block (the last stop of women in a culture where they're highly prized) it must have caused some talk.

Also the above post is really apt as the Lord really could have a win/win, no matter the consequences of his actions. And, really, it would also reinforce the need for proper "training"
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

AndyZ

Quote from: Maeve on August 13, 2017, 12:38:20 PM

His current attempt is to spin the PR that women on the block are completely worthless ^_^ He wants to prove that there are no women who are unworthy of being owned by a man who can care for them.  If a woman is on the block, no doubt there's a stigma associated that this woman isn't worthy of being owned by sophisticated gentlemen, and he wants to change that.

It's also a larger part of his bid with the Feral Wimin.  He wants them to be openly accepted into society, and believes that if they were just treated better, they'd voluntarily submit.  With so few women, most people can't afford to be choosy.

Of course, Carlotta probably knows better ^_^ He does like acquiring as much as he can, even if the law that he signed demanding only two women per three years should have proven otherwise.  He does believe that all women should be respected and taken care of, but he does want the best for himself.

I've watched the first three seasons of House of Cards over the last couple months. >.> It might show with a little more political acumen and spin doctoring attempts this time around.

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 13, 2017, 12:44:13 PM
Ahhh Chiclet is mine *maniacal giggling* I mean...oh. Goody!  :D I really loved her.

Follows the conversation closely. I personally like the four way competition. I even like the idea of Lord Lycan learning to respect how HARD Carlotta's job actually IS. It would add some inherent drama to a world already brimming with it. *happy smile*

Also the above post is really apt as the Lord really could have a win/win, no matter the consequences of his actions. And, really, it would also reinforce the need for proper "training"

Awesome to have you back as Chiclet ^_^

And yeah.  Even if she proves incorrigible, then to Lord Lycan, it at least shows that he is compassionate and makes the attempt.  He's not above evolving on issues if things are demonstrated otherwise to him...and even if he is wrong about Elisha, he got to enjoy her company for a while before she got sent to a proper finishing school ^_^

I don't think Elisha will really and truly be in the running, but it wouldn't surprise me if enterprising young ladies figure out how to make an ally out of her.  In all likelihood, he'll end up sending her to Carlotta, then plan to have her brought back in a few years as a PR stunt.

Or maybe he'll just sell Elisha to that cosplay enthusiast ^_^ The possibilities are endless.

Maeve

So we have Lord Lycan, Chiclet and a harem girl. Potentially we have a Fawn, so we just need a Pansy to get the ball rolling?

Endwell

To be quite honest, while semi-restricted by her initial behavior, I intend to crush my competition with Fawn so bring your A game ;)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Mtpersson

Hey.

I've been lurking for a bit and might be interested in taking on Pansy as a role. I just have a few questions and queries that I hope you don't mind answering.

1. I'm assuming this is set in the future. If so, how far ahead of the present day is it (roughly).

2. What are the predominant fashion styles? Thinking about finishing schools makes me fixate on Georgian/Victorian dresses and petticoat for some reason! Is this what you have in mind or were you thinking about something that closer resembles modern day clothing?

3. You say Chiclet was the only girl who wasn't born in captivity which suggests that Fawn and Pansy were. What sort of parentage would they have come from? What were their early years like in the structure of civilization?

Maeve

Quote from: Mtpersson on August 14, 2017, 02:55:06 AM
Hey.

I've been lurking for a bit and might be interested in taking on Pansy as a role. I just have a few questions and queries that I hope you don't mind answering.

1. I'm assuming this is set in the future. If so, how far ahead of the present day is it (roughly).

2. What are the predominant fashion styles? Thinking about finishing schools makes me fixate on Georgian/Victorian dresses and petticoat for some reason! Is this what you have in mind or were you thinking about something that closer resembles modern day clothing?

3. You say Chiclet was the only girl who wasn't born in captivity which suggests that Fawn and Pansy were. What sort of parentage would they have come from? What were their early years like in the structure of civilization?

I am more than happy to answer any questions posed by interested parties.

1. I'm not sure it's a future earth, maybe an alternate earth? An earth life setting? If your question pertains to the type of technology available, think something like a Blade Runner, Minority Report, something with technology a little more advanced than ours but not crazy.

2. I was thinking more modern. Not saying there couldn't be corsets and petticoats but whenever I think of Carlotta dressed up it's like Jean Harlow. I'm thinking that the uniforms the girls wear are very 1950's convent school.

3. I would leave it to the writers to describe their back stories but in the first working of this plot, Pansy had always been at the school and Fawn came from a well to do family who placed her in Carlotta's care when she was a very wee. The finishing schools operate very much like convents. Women don't participate in civilization (particularly upper-class women) until they are placed with a man. They would have been in finishing schools from childhood (toddlers) until they're of age. They know nothing of sex, or men (the only men are guards and they're dressed in tactical gear, including face masks. They do not talk to the girls and are simply there to make sure the girls don't get out and no one tries to get in) and know a world only of women. In the first story, Pansy was the daughter of a guard.

This being said their lives are not as limited as one might think. When I say no nothing of sex or men, it's not that they don't know it exists...they've just never met a man (minus the guards) in the flesh. Once placed women are the axis on which society turns, both home and entertainment. It's why there's a distinction between wives and harem girls. Wives hosts salons, respectable dinners, they run the household and participate in charitable functions. Harem girls, on the other hand, are good time girls. They're the ones the guys take to bars, the theater, anything to do with nightlife. Harem girls, usually when they're older, also run businesses and turn the money over to their men. We didn't get a chance to meet them last time around, but one of Carlotta's rituals with the girls, when they're being placed, is to take them clothes shopping and the boutique is owned and operated by Lord Lycans first harem girl.

So the finishing school is restrictive and harsh but the girls are well cared for and well educated in a variety of subjects. They're innocent, not stupid. That being said their lives are very structured and there's not a lot of room to misbehave (the boundaries of which Chiclet likes to push) because of the fear of being dishonored and sent to the block. The block is their boogeyman. As much as women are put on a pedestal it's a hard fall off of it and their fates are very uncertain when they're sold in auction.

Mtpersson

Quote from: Maeve on August 14, 2017, 06:42:34 PM
I am more than happy to answer any questions posed by interested parties.

1. I'm not sure it's a future earth, maybe an alternate earth? An earth life setting? If your question pertains to the type of technology available, think something like a Blade Runner, Minority Report, something with technology a little more advanced than ours but not crazy.

2. I was thinking more modern. Not saying there couldn't be corsets and petticoats but whenever I think of Carlotta dressed up it's like Jean Harlow. I'm thinking that the uniforms the girls wear are very 1950's convent school.

3. I would leave it to the writers to describe their back stories but in the first working of this plot, Pansy had always been at the school and Fawn came from a well to do family who placed her in Carlotta's care when she was a very wee. The finishing schools operate very much like convents. Women don't participate in civilization (particularly upper-class women) until they are placed with a man. They would have been in finishing schools from childhood (toddlers) until they're of age. They know nothing of sex, or men (the only men are guards and they're dressed in tactical gear, including face masks. They do not talk to the girls and are simply there to make sure the girls don't get out and no one tries to get in) and know a world only of women. In the first story, Pansy was the daughter of a guard.

This being said their lives are not as limited as one might think. When I say no nothing of sex or men, it's not that they don't know it exists...they've just never met a man (minus the guards) in the flesh. Once placed women are the axis on which society turns, both home and entertainment. It's why there's a distinction between wives and harem girls. Wives hosts salons, respectable dinners, they run the household and participate in charitable functions. Harem girls, on the other hand, are good time girls. They're the ones the guys take to bars, the theater, anything to do with nightlife. Harem girls, usually when they're older, also run businesses and turn the money over to their men. We didn't get a chance to meet them last time around, but one of Carlotta's rituals with the girls, when they're being placed, is to take them clothes shopping and the boutique is owned and operated by Lord Lycans first harem girl.

So the finishing school is restrictive and harsh but the girls are well cared for and well educated in a variety of subjects. They're innocent, not stupid. That being said their lives are very structured and there's not a lot of room to misbehave (the boundaries of which Chiclet likes to push) because of the fear of being dishonored and sent to the block. The block is their boogeyman. As much as women are put on a pedestal it's a hard fall off of it and their fates are very uncertain when they're sold in auction.

Thanks for getting back so soon!

Typically of me, I came across the original thread right after I posted my list of questions and saw this image in the opening post - real Blade Runner vibes! Whilst this is what you had in mind for the level of technology and the setting - for the city at least - is it also what you had in mind for fashion outside of the school?

As for the school uniform, your description brings to mind the old-school, 'St. Trinian's-esque' uniforms (not sure these films reached the States?). Is this kind of in line with what you were thinking?

Your answers have promoted more questions I'm afraid :-P

1. I'm assuming Carlota' s school is highly exclusive with very high standards. How many pupils does the school teach? Are there other, less prestigious schools that accepts Carlota's rejects and supply a lower level clientele? Or is it just the more 'unsavory' prospects (brothels, auctioned etc) for those on the outside of the school?

2. What sort of things are they taught at the school? If the girls know nothing of sex when they graduate, where do they learn about it? Private experimentation? Is it there new owners responsibility to teach them in line with the position he assigns the girls?

I have a few more questions but they're more to do with the ideas I have for Pansy more specifically so I'll PM you them to save spoiling the other!

Maeve

Excellent!

I love St. Trinians films by the way, so those uniforms are acceptable.

The school is very exclusive, there are only 50 students at a time. While this sounds like a lot,  the school is all ages (though we'll only meet at most the juniors) so there are only about 4 students per grade.  There are other schools, though not as prestigious as Carlotta's, though it's not a steep drop off either. There's Ivy league, Private Liberal arts colleges, and State Schools - They all do the same thing, but they don't all have the same reputation and funding that Carlotta's school has. Outside of the school, the options are limited. There's always 'work' but it can be unsavory, brothels, farm wives (Not looking down on rural, I want a farm!) but you're likely to be the only woman in a group of 6-12 men, plus the threat of a raid by the Feral Wimin.

The girls always find a way to figure out sex. Whether it's teachers who let things slip, magazines they're not supposed to have, piecing two and two from books and movies ect ect ect. It is their husband's responsibility but Carlotta gives them a whirlwind tour before they leave.

If anyone has anymore, I am more than happy to answer. Let me know when we want to get the game started!

AndyZ

Neo In Matrix

Sorry friends. But I guess I will bow out from this one. Seems to be the case that my muse is failing and might not be able to do justice to this RP. And in that case, I don't want to be a burden on you guys and make a nice RP boring. Once again, apologies for this.

| a/a | RPs |

Maeve

Quote from: AndyZ on August 15, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
I'm happy to start whenever ^_^

Very cool. Probably should start with Carlotta and Lycan making their bet.

AndyZ

Which bet again?

Also, out of curiosity, who was the original face claim for Fawn?

Maeve

India something but most of the good pictures of her are from a photo shoot when she's 17...so I switched her over to Crystal Reed just to be safe.

Endwell

Quote from: AndyZ on August 15, 2017, 08:03:16 PM
Which bet again?

Also, out of curiosity, who was the original face claim for Fawn?

Not from the original running of this RP but I believe I spoke up first. Didn't expect any guarantees but I'd be happy to bring her to life :)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Maeve

Quote from: Endwell on August 15, 2017, 09:00:56 PM
Not from the original running of this RP but I believe I spoke up first. Didn't expect any guarantees but I'd be happy to bring her to life :)

Have no fear, Fawn is all yours. He meant the model, I had to change the picture. Course, if you would prefer someone other than Crystal Reed, let me know.

Maeve

Quote from: AndyZ on August 15, 2017, 08:03:16 PM
Which bet again?

The bet that concerned marriages and whether girls from the block could be turned into wives. I'm assuming they'll be having a lovely flirting conversation and he'll either bring up wanting to marry her and she tells him how important her work is, or he'll ask how hard can it be and she brings up the bet to show him how seriously she takes her position.

AndyZ

Quote from: Neo In Matrix on August 15, 2017, 08:01:10 PM
Sorry friends. But I guess I will bow out from this one. Seems to be the case that my muse is failing and might not be able to do justice to this RP. And in that case, I don't want to be a burden on you guys and make a nice RP boring. Once again, apologies for this.

Forgot to respond initially, but sympathies.  Muses are rough that way.

Quote from: Maeve on August 15, 2017, 08:37:21 PM
India something but most of the good pictures of her are from a photo shoot when she's 17...so I switched her over to Crystal Reed just to be safe.

Gotcha.  I didn't realize, good call.  I'll admit I'm not as big on Crystal Reed but absolutely would prefer not having a 17 year old.

Quote from: Endwell on August 15, 2017, 09:00:56 PM

Welcome to the party. ^_^ The original player is on Hiatus, but I'll be happy to see what you bring to her.

Quote from: Maeve on August 15, 2017, 09:05:41 PM
The bet that concerned marriages and whether girls from the block could be turned into wives. I'm assuming they'll be having a lovely flirting conversation and he'll either bring up wanting to marry her and she tells him how important her work is, or he'll ask how hard can it be and she brings up the bet to show him how seriously she takes her position.

Let me think on this one.  I'm not sure I'll keep it as part of the personality, since it's not as necessary to use to bring Neo's character in.

AndyZ

Okay.  After thinking on this one, unless you'd prefer otherwise, I'd rather go back to the original concept where he has absolute faith and respect in Carlotta's skill.  I'm happy to bend things if we're looking for a way to write in a new character, but otherwise, seems more fun to go with things as usual ^_^

Wolfling72

Without the character concept of "Elisha" I don't think the bet would work, anyway. Also *so much bouncing* can not wait to slip back into Chicklet...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mtpersson

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 16, 2017, 10:04:57 AM
Without the character concept of "Elisha" I don't think the bet would work, anyway. Also *so much bouncing* can not wait to slip back into Chicklet...

Drags out a trampoline to bounce on

Super-duper excited to get going too :-D

Endwell

Quote from: Maeve on August 15, 2017, 09:03:25 PM
Have no fear, Fawn is all yours. He meant the model, I had to change the picture. Course, if you would prefer someone other than Crystal Reed, let me know.

I can most certainly manage with crystal as Fawn. She has a bit of a seductive look to her and given how I perceive Fawn's personality would be I'll take up that challenge.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Maeve

Very cool. I am hopefully going to get an introductory post either tonight or tomorrow.

Endwell

Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Maeve

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273353.0

First post is up, not much different from the first time around but I thought it explained much and since we're not doing the bet, a good place to start.

AndyZ

Maeve

AndyZ

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

AndyZ

Apologies for taking a little while.  Lord Lycan takes a bit of headspace to get back into.

Endwell

wtb occ :)

Just looking for a quick rundown on what the prospects know about whom they are being offered to, when, and where they are currently located by comparison. I can, and will, happily post some personal thoughts on the matter of Fawn would be having as well as some other tid bits if the girls are currently waiting to be summoned. If they have been summoned I'd just need to know where location wise in the school.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

Maeve

I don't think they have yet. Carlotta is going to be pleasantly surprised by the Lord. I would go about as if it were a normal day. Everyone feel free to post at will.

AndyZ

Anouk Daae

I know I'm super late to the party. By any chance is their room for another student? Perhaps a shy side character who has less than a year to be ready, so Carlotta has her tend to her upperclassmen during the process to familiarize herself?

Maeve

I think something could be worked out. I have to do a post soon, might be able to work something in. Andy - maybe we could go back to the bet idea with this character?  Or perhaps she's the daughter of a colleague who's fallen on hard times and Lord Lycan owes him a favor? Or a newly widowed wife of a friend who's trying to get her daughter in a good marriage to save them both from the block?

Thoughts everyone?

Please reply in the OOC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=bookmarks;sa=add;topic=274384;f65e5e310=8dd6b66597a6e32d8ef049500d2c6099

Endwell

Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
So do it for me...

AndyZ