Priates, Final Fantasy X MxF

Started by Cal1496, December 15, 2012, 06:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal1496

K so in the end of things I am only really looking for these  few idea's, but if while reading this you feel "Wow, I think this guy would so love..." Don't be afraid to tell me about it.

A good starting point would likely be to read my O/O's for what little help it is, but without wasting more time I'll get too plots.

What REALLY!Happened Nineteens Years Later in Harry Potter:

So we all known the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (If you don't I mean really, come on!), and in my opinion it is shit!  I mean I didn't even like the battle in the book, thought it was great in the movie, and that scene on the bridge was the perfect ending!  But then they put that crap epilogue from the book in and well ya, it sucks.  So now I just stop the movie there and am happy with the movie.  Yay!

Either way, what I want for an RP, is to play out what I and my partner think might of really happened to our magical friends after the bad guy was killed.  And it is intended to be a comedy.  Harry and Ginny did hook up, but after kid number three, Harry turning into a drunk (having no ultimate opponent is a real strain on him lol), they split and he barely see's them every other weekend.  And the ones going to Hogwarts rarely decide to spend the holidays with Dad.  Ron and Hermione are still together, but Ron is fat and Hermione is a board housewife who is bitter an outstanding life as one of histories best witches was stripped away because apparently there is no contraception in the world (magical or otherwise) that can stop Weasley sperm.  I picture she was pregnant like right after the whole Voldemort business and has just been popping them out constantly since then.  Again this is suppose to be a comedy, not serious at all, and rather depraved at times.  Like Harry showing up drunk on a broom to cheer for his son at a Quidditch game and just making an ass of himself.  Just really dark funny stuff.  So have that sense of humour and if interested, get in touch.

Final Fantasy X:

Now I loved Final Fantasy X!  The story, the world, all of it!  That being said, I don't want to do any canon characters.  In fact all I want to really do is my own pilgrimage set in that world.  So this would technically take place before the events of the video game.  Which yes, means you know exactly what will happen to our summoner and one lucky friend should they get to the end.  Basically I am looking for someone who can play multi-characters, I am thinking three characters each would be perfect, giving us a party of six.  I would absolutely love to play the summoner, and would actually like to make him a black mage.  I really want to work on the history of each character and build them together so brain storming is a must for this one

Western:

Do not have a solid idea for this at all, it is just I am about to watch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kidd and well, ya lol  Some others I like are Unforgiven, Appaloosa, Seraphim Falls, True Grit (the new one, bite me), Maverick(bite me again), The Quick and the Dead(stupid as hell I know but I love it!), Deadwood, Hell on Wheels, Hatfield and MacCoys, Red Dead Redemption and the above mentioned movie I am about to watch.  Now I am not going for the themes used in all these movies, but I do want some of the classics in there.  As a point of reference though Appaloosa has my fav style in terms of gun fights.  Frakking brilliant!

Either way, story of two brothers fighting over a dame.  One man holding another wife hostage, freeing a town, all that stuff.  Just show some interest in a Western and we can do some major brain storming and narrow down exactly what kind we want to do.  More than willing to double up and ya, would really like to do this!

Pirates:

So the same old story of each.  I want swashbuckling, ship taking and wench sleeping.  Plots can be truly detailed and in depth or we just have fun with it. It's pirate day on the history channel okay!

Reign of the Terran Empire:

Meant as group RP but if you wanna try onexone let me know

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190166.0

So that is it folks!  Post questions and comments here, or send a PM!  And you know, you have an idea you think I might like, give it a shot,

Cal

Cal1496

Cal1496

Cal1496

Update: Harry Potter taken, Greek Gods removed, Final Fantasy X given more detail and now the only one.

Cal1496

Cal1496

Update: Added Pirates and Empire link