News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

10 because I would let her any day. I am here to please you m'lady.

Belle33

10 because now all I can think about is Xandi riding him.  Thats a 10 on a 10...mmmm!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

10- Because Belle just cannot go wrong.  ;D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Nitro

Grainne

10- for the shock of hair. Makes me think of a certain band that I used to listen to that shall remain unnamed.  ;D

Mordred

10 - While I totally liked when this scrumptious one was basking in the glow of a wild blue light, seeing her in vibrant full color is.. yesssss.. better, I think. The details.. and those eyes.. quite lovely.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

10- Those blue hands make me think of all tasty things blue like..blue Gatorade, and blue icing. *Goes to find her some*  ;)

Nitro

Mordred

10 - Something quite luring in this visual. And that bright, wild eye.. hmmm.. makes one wonder what lurks there inside that mind behind.
*See Pillory*

Spynmaster

8 - reminds me of Jack Sparrow trying to body paint

TheLegionary

Dahling

10, because he's always so charming.

Mordred

10 - A flawless neck wrapped inside a splash of red.. sending waves of pulse from vein and skin and then.. pushing against that lovely red that can be so easily and slowly unravelled? Deliciously taunting.
*See Pillory*

Dahling

10, seductive and sensational.  Suggestive as it is scintillating in the taunting hues that mar such inviting flesh; slick and wet. Begging to touched, smeared.  To leave an impression.

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

10 - Heh.. very cool.. keeps taking hold of these eyes of mine.. how you doin' that? :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*grins and reaches out to draw a "10" on the paint smeared chest* Loooove that image! Its like what might be going on below the pic of the blue dude!

LunarSage

10.  Very nice and sexy with a classy 70s vibe.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

10 - Originally I put in 9.99.. 'cause of the placement of those upper arms.. *tries to will them to the sides.. but.. hmm.. not working*.. but 9.99 automatically rounds to 10.0.. soooo.. ha! You got me there, Lady X. :P
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

This new avatar is nice, a little odd but nice. 10 for being you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Breathless Intent

10 - all kinds of sexy, Xandi!! Hm...if I get a hug from you, that means you have to move those arms around me right...? *grins and moves in for a big Xandi-hug*

Autumn52

*big Xandi hugs*

10 cause she is as sweet as honey

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - She's so prrrrrty and sexxy