High school blitz - OOC

Started by JackWhite, July 04, 2012, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

This is the topic where everyone of the High school blitz RP can chat with eachother without interrupting the RP.

azzmeister89

Good idea, why didnt i think of that

Boxy

Well, this was my application for the RP:

Name: Keith Miller
school club: (optional) Janitor's club?
sport team: (optional) N/A
classes: (pick four or five at most) N/A

I don't know if that's too weird or anything, or if I should just go ahead and start posting?  Don't know who's in charge.

Boxy

I think I should just make a new character.  Keith died.  :-(

JackWhite

Our characters were pretty much on there way to go to swim. Yours could be at the pool already if you want

azzmeister89

Ok seeing how we can now rp and talk at the same time without getting in the way of fun shall we set out the story line or lines for this rp?

So relationships, drama who does what and so on.

Queen Elsa

Well, apparently Sig and Hina have a freaked up thing going on. Lol.

RadiantMind

True :P didn't see that one coming now did ya :P

Queen Elsa

Lol. No, not really. Man, your character pretty much went INSANE. Lol

Queen Elsa

Yeah, except less spazzy insane, and more kill himself insane. Speaking of the janitor, Boxy said he might try later with a more normal character.

JackWhite

Does a janitor have much to do in a teenagers RP?

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Well I just thought it would be interesting from a different point of view for something to do with high school.  Maybe even have people be teachers if they wanted to be?  I dunno.  But yeah I might join in again later sometime.

Queen Elsa

I see what you were trying to do, but a janitor doesn't really interact with the students. Teachers do though.

Gavlois

So when is it a good time for me to hop back in? I'm not too sure since I've missed so much these last three days. I was reading up to the bridge part when Rad went to bed.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Well it depends. Are you gonna switch to a teacher or a student, or stay a janitor?

Gavlois

Hey hey, I'm not Boxy. I'm not a janitor you know. I'm Naoko remember? Would this pool party be a good time to enter?
O/O

Queen Elsa

Oops! Sorry! Lol. I'm dumb. Yeah, I would think so.

Boxy

Name: Thomas Lloyd
school club: (optional) Nerd club, breakfast club
sport team: (optional) N/A
classes: (pick four or five at most) Art stuffs, computer stuffs, science stuffs, not sure what else yet

How's that?

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Maybe, maybe.  I guess I gotta have time to really think about what kind of character I want him to be.  Nothing too random this time but don't want to be too lazy and make him the same as any other character, ya know?

Queen Elsa

Yes I agree. I do want you to bring some of your quirkiness/hyperness/spazziness to your character, but not too much.

Boxy

Yeah.  Sorry I'm so slow about it.  I think I think too much about this kinda stuff.  Maybe I should just go with the flow.

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

That might be my last one. I'm gonna have to go to sleep in a little bit. Can go for a couple more. And frankly, I have no idea where this is going.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Me neither. Everyone is gone. XD

Gavlois

Well then. I guess I'll leave it to the others to create some drama or something at this pool party, and see where it takes us.

I'll be headed to bed then. Good night!
O/O

Queen Elsa

Goodnight!

And other peoples, start some drama! :)

Gavlois

Huh that's surprising. We somehow set the place to Japan...

And I didn't explain it properly. Naoko's dad is a businessman type person and taught him to bow for politeness. Was supposed to show off his dad's sense of... "nobility"? No that's a bad word. But you kinda get what I mean. I'll just leave it at what Rad said.
O/O

Queen Elsa

*Giggles* Well, you should have explained it silly. :)

Gavlois

Yes that was my bad. I clicked on post before I thought of it and went herp derp.

Still I would have thought I was a transfer student going to somewhere else, not a native japanese. Oh well, this works too I guess XD
O/O

azzmeister89

rad that was cruel, are you serious making up a story like that! gaaaah now my character went from cool.... ish to really lame, rep is killed for ever -dies theatrically-

Queen Elsa

*Giggles* I like it, Rad! :P

RadiantMind

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 06, 2012, 05:44:33 PM
rad that was cruel, are you serious making up a story like that! gaaaah now my character went from cool.... ish to really lame, rep is killed for ever -dies theatrically-

If it helps azz, I fell for my wife the moment I saw her, thinking she was a man :P

Gavlois

You know, our RP has quite a bit of views on it. I just realized that.
O/O

RadiantMind

azzmeister89

well the name doesn't reveal much so they go inside to see what its like, i guess not many people want to play though

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Yay I posted again.  Not much to go on but I guess it's a start for now.

Gavlois

As i've already said, I'm new at this so I suck. However, is it just me or is the plot kind of at a stand still?
O/O

Queen Elsa

It really is, cuz nobody else is posting. :/

Gavlois

Should Hina and Sieg leave the party for their dinner and bring a close to this pool party to move it along then?
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

Should the dinner then take place here or should it be implied what happens later? Or you could start another thread with Rad and do it there too as a secondary scene.
O/O

Queen Elsa

*Shakes my head* Honestly, I'm a little iffy about my whole romance with him. I'm really bending the rule my boyfriend gave me, and I feel guilty. :(

Gavlois

Hmm did his rule include IC romance as well? Or was it only OOC?
O/O

Gavlois

In any case, i'll leave it up to you and Rad to bring a close to this.

By the way, does the pool belong to someone or is it just a public one?
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

Was that answer to both my questions? ;)

Anyways, if the pool belonged to Aaron or something I might do something with Naoko. Since we don't know, I'll just leave it.
O/O

Queen Elsa

LynxKitten

Hi, I figured I could post my app. here so I don't interrupt the roleplay. ^-^

Name: Evangeline (Evie for short)
school club: FFA (Future Farmers of America)
sport team: Water Polo (Captain)
classes: (pick four or five at most)
AP English, Floriculture, Government, Choir, and Farm Management

Gavlois

Great to see you here. Right now the plot is at a point where they're having a pool party, and somehow the setting got to be Japan. So if your character isn't a japanese one I guess she's a transfer foreigner or something like that lol
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 07, 2012, 12:31:17 AM
Hi, I figured I could post my app. here so I don't interrupt the roleplay. ^-^

Name: Evangeline (Evie for short)
school club: FFA (Future Farmers of America)
sport team: Water Polo (Captain)
AP English, Floriculture, Government, Choir, and Farm Management

Hi! It's nice to see a new face around here! :)

LynxKitten

It's good to be here ^-^ Hopefully joining this lively bunch will help my wait for approval go by that much faster, haha~

LynxKitten

Any chance I could get a recap of sorts, so I can figure out an intro for Evie?

Gavlois

Let's see. I missed a little bit so I'll tell you what I can. In a nutshell, there was some drama causing Hina and Siegfried to get together (there may be trouble on that depending on Hina's irl condition), now we're at a pool party, and then in a few days there will be a party at Aaron's place.
O/O

LynxKitten

So many characters I don't know, haha! Okay, thanks.

Gavlois

Maybe this helps a little:

azzmeister: Aaron
Naruhinagirl: Hina
RadiantMind: Siegfried
Gavlois (me): Naoko
Boxy: Thomas (Tommy)
JackWhite: (?)Michael
O/O

Gavlois

As for introduction, you can either say she heard about a party and came to the party randomly with an intro, or wait until the next "day" whenever that is lol
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 12:57:46 AM
Maybe this helps a little:

azzmeister: Aaron
Naruhinagirl: Hina
RadiantMind: Siegfried
Gavlois (me): Naoko
Boxy: Thomas (Tommy)
JackWhite: (?)Michael

Thankies! I think I'll have her show up at the party a little late, say she got a random text about it then got lost on the way. She's a new student from...Romania. :D Yay for sexy accents lol

Gavlois

Ahh i almost forgot. Speaking of Romania...

Littledoll: Anya <-- something about Romania that I remembered
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

You can't until you're approved.  :-\ Makes you have to double post if you wanna correct something.

And lol now there's a door apparently XD
O/O

LynxKitten

I thought it was at a house o.o My bad!

Gavlois

Hmm well no matter. It was a pool outside, but I guess we can make it the pool of someone's house I believe.
O/O

Gavlois

I'm considering a re-entrance... Hmm...
O/O

LynxKitten

Heh, considering? I joined for you XD You better get your butt in there haha!

Gavlois

Oh and by the way, what's Evie's last name?
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

Good idea on the host family thing. Would Naoko and Evie have something going on? Lol
O/O

Queen Elsa

JackWhite

I think I lost track of this a little. Everyone still at the pool?

LynxKitten

About to leave. Everyone is getting out of said pool :)

Boxy

Tom's about to go down the drain!  :-X

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 07, 2012, 01:39:55 PM
Everyone getting home?

They haven't left the pool yet, they're about to, so yes, they'll be getting home, haha.

Gavlois

Lol Boxy you and your randomness.

And hey there Jack. Havent seen you in a while.
O/O

Gavlois

O/O

RadiantMind

Sorry I disappeared, wife dragged me out for a walk

Gavlois

Haha that was a while ago and you came back already.

Man this story gets weirder and weirder.
O/O

Boxy

Sorry I'll try to tone down the weirdness.  :-X

RadiantMind

And I'm going to bed, my head hurts like hell

Gavlois

Quote from: Boxy on July 07, 2012, 06:17:31 PM
Sorry I'll try to tone down the weirdness.  :-X

Haha I wasnt talking about you, although I must admit, it's quite funny, though still random and weird.

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 06:18:30 PM
And I'm going to bed, my head hurts like hell

Alright Rad. Feel better.
O/O

Gavlois

So there was a sort of happy ending. I thought it was going to be a tragic ending and then Naoko kills himself.

Jk, jk I keed.
O/O

mantra

Hey guys. As a fellow newbie I just wanted to drop by and say I'm really enjoying reading your RP. I'd join myself, but can't get in the right headspace for a school-age RP, so am sitting this one out. Great fun to read, though! Thanks for doing it.

RadiantMind

Probably not gonna post a lot today... feeling rubbish...

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 08, 2012, 05:31:45 AM
Probably not gonna post a lot today... feeling rubbish...

Hope you feel better soon Rad.

Quote from: mantra on July 08, 2012, 04:02:43 AM
Hey guys. As a fellow newbie I just wanted to drop by and say I'm really enjoying reading your RP. I'd join myself, but can't get in the right headspace for a school-age RP, so am sitting this one out. Great fun to read, though! Thanks for doing it.

In case you didn't know, this is my first RP ever, so anything that you can come up with is probably better than mine
O/O

Gavlois

Quote from: JackWhite on July 08, 2012, 04:02:58 PM
That time skip = next morning?

yup yup. you don't want 5 pages of

Naoko snores.

do you?  ;)
O/O

JackWhite

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 08, 2012, 04:04:34 PM
yup yup. you don't want 5 pages of

Naoko snores.

do you?  ;)

I was thinking about reading what his dreams are about

Gavlois

Huh that would have been a good idea. It's a little too late now. I kinda had something I could have written.
O/O

Gavlois

Nah, its not worthy of mentioning.
O/O

JackWhite

Weren't you like in Noako's house? How can girls come there?

Gavlois

To clarify, we are at the gate.
O/O

Gavlois

Azzmeister, are we still doing the party at Aaron's house thing?
O/O

azzmeister89

Yea it happens two days from now in rp time

Boxy

Man this thing moves fast when I'm busy sleepun.  Tom'll have to wake up eventually I guess.

Gavlois

O/O

azzmeister89

Yea tuesday in rp time so the party is thursday night at Aaron's house

JackWhite

Seems like every time I look away I miss quite a lot

Gavlois

Yeah i was out this morning. I'm gonna be out again later to go to dinner with some people
O/O

Boxy

I've forgotten where I left Tom, so I'm just going to time space warp him to wherever whenever I post next.  :P

JackWhite

I always seem to run behind on everything. It might be better if Michael quit, don't you think?

Gavlois

O/O

JackWhite

I really am a step to late every time :P

Gavlois

haha yeah. I'm gonna be out till the 19th, so you aren't the only one. :P
O/O

Boxy

Yeah me too.  Maybe some other time.  Besides I found this new Blue Moon message board to explore a bit while I'm still unapproved here so yeah.  No contact info in public boards - Staff

JackWhite

If I recall correctly it's from the same owner (Vekseid)

Gavlois

Yeah i think so. he links it to the site on his twitter. I found the atmosphere to be a little less.... *insert fitting word here* than E. Also, the background is black. (no racism intended)
O/O

Boxy

Eh well least they don't seem to have a screening process there.  Should have realized what I was getting into here but was a bit too naive.

LynxKitten

Name: Molly Hale
school club: Student Council (VP)
sport team: Soccer
P.E.(Gym), Leadership, Economics, Advanced Art.

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 12, 2012, 01:43:26 PM
Brains and sports ;D

Honestly, I'm basing these characters off of sports I played and classes I took XD

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 02:05:53 PM
Honestly, I'm basing these characters off of sports I played and classes I took XD

Nice

LynxKitten

JackWhite

Michael could come and watch a soccer practice

LynxKitten

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 01:30:37 PM
Name: Molly Hale
school club: Student Council (VP)
sport team: Soccer
P.E.(Gym), Leadership, Economics, Advanced Art.

You had to one up me and be the VP huh? XD
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

You know what? Since I never stated what position, I'll be the president. Ha! take that.
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

Oh hey Kitten, for whenever you see this, I might have some drama with Naoko's dad. He's taking it too easy, so maybe some trouble with kipping school and finding out about Evie or something like that. Suggestion?
O/O

LynxKitten

Sounds good to me! Sorry I disappeared!

lilysayuri

azzmeister89

LynxKitten

LynxKitten

From what I gather.....Sieg is having a psycopathic breakdown and Aaron was stabbed at some point (no clue if he's dead or not) and Naoko is trying to help Hina but is failing to do so.... *goes to read farther back*

LynxKitten

Oookay, um, no idea where Molly and Michael are, and I suppose Evangeline has been at the Naoko residence....studying? Yeah -_-

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 16, 2012, 01:15:39 PM
From what I gather.....Sieg is having a psycopathic breakdown and Aaron was stabbed at some point (no clue if he's dead or not) and Naoko is trying to help Hina but is failing to do so.... *goes to read farther back*

Aaron isn't dead. He's very much alive.

LynxKitten

I think I'm going to stick Molly downtown. It's her lunch hour...I'll just do something random with her. *shrugs*

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 16, 2012, 01:18:29 PM
Oookay, um, no idea where Molly and Michael are, and I suppose Evangeline has been at the Naoko residence....studying? Yeah -_-

Weren't they running?

Queen Elsa

If you want, you could kind of mention her being around Hina and Sieg. Like I could have Hina give her a look like help me, but Molly thinks it's something else.

Gavlois

Back for a few minutes, then out again. I'm gonna leave it up to Azz if he wants the police to catch him or not.
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

Quick recap till now.

Molly and Michael - Hurdles
Hina and Sieg - Downtown (hostage situation)
Naoko - Doing something random
Evie - ???
O/O

Wajin

I just wanted to ask if you're still looking for new people to join, and say how great a read it's been to read your highly dramatic roleplay
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

Yes your more then welcome to join, just post your character info in this OOC thread and you can get started.

Wajin

Name: Masamune Amada
school club: None
sport team: Kendo club
classes: Literature, English, Philosophy, World History
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Gavlois

Glad to have you join us. Kind of reminds me of someone from HSotD.
O/O

Queen Elsa

So what guys? Are we done? XD

BabyDoll Amy

Hey Everyone  :-) 8-)

Can I Join In Please??  ::)
[/i]

Name: Amy Adams
school club: Culture Club
sport team: Basket Ball Cheer Leading Team
classes: English, Philosophy, Art

Please help me by telling me how do i start? ???
Thank You  :P

Mahtanus

Whoop, well Ive finaly read all the posts up and till now, and im quite curious to join myself, if new additions are still allowed

Name: Jason Black
school club: Detention (As he doesnt seem to stay out of it)
sport team: None
classes: Maths, English, Mechanical Science, Arts

Although, I am not quite sure how my character would arive at the characters apartment, so I suppose I will just sit back and watch for now..

Gavlois

Oh my seems there are quite a few people joining us... Most of us sorta... Died out. Feel free to start it up again if you two wish.
O/O