A Few Story Cravings (seeking futa characters)

Started by pdragon, June 19, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Hello, I already have a regular request thread, but recently I've been in the mood for a few very specific ideas in particular. All of them involve my partner playing one or multiple futanari against a male/female played by myself, with my character in a submissive role.

If and of the stories pique your interest feel free to PM me. And here is just some basic info about me as a player

basic player info
Experience/Writing Style: I've been RPing more or less constantly for about 10 years now. I consider myself to be a proficient writer, though I would say I excel more at concept and ideas than at technique, so a few spelling/grammatical errors may slip through from time to time. Typically I find the 2-5 paragraph range to be the most comfortable for posts, though mostly it depends on what I have to work with.

RP location: I pretty much stick to just forum rping. I tend to be in a lot of games at any given time, so its easier to keep it all contained within the site and in my bookmarks so I can keep them all organized. Rping via pms can sometimes just be too hard to follow and keep straight, and games off site are just a no in general. 

Post Frequency: On a good week I tend to post every 2 or 3 days, though depending on how busy things become IRL I may resort to checking in once a week instead. I try not go a full week without posting something, but sometimes things come up or motivation becomes low, apologies in advance for any inconveniences.

Pictures: I tend to prefer using anime/drawn pictures when rping, or just none at all is fine as well. I don't do real life pictures at all, because I find it weird to use an actual person's face when rping, especially in a more sexual context.

Quick O/O

Ons: Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, outdoor, light bondage (no pain emphasis), pet-play, food play (particularly using cum as/on food), cum play, large cocks, unsafe sex, breeding/threat of impregnation, non-con, curvy/well endowed characters, thighs, moderate corruption/degradation.

Offs: heavy bondage, excessively mean doms (unless part of a larger character-arc), orgasm denial, my character being forced to drink their own cum, feet, blood, guro, scat.

PLOTS

Conquered by Orcs
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(trap elf x small group of futanari orcs, heavy smut/mild plot)

Based loosely on these images (nsfw)

Set in a modern fantasy world. After spending centuries warring against each other throughout the medieval ages, the major races of the world have finally banded together and entered the modern age in relative peace. Now a days societies are much more open and integrated with one another, and all races are given equal rights and opportunities across the board. However that isn't to say that pockets of racial tension and discrimination don't still persist, and there are all manner of groups who still don't believe in equality. One of the strangest among them, however, is a growing niche in Elven culture known as "orc slutting". They're a small kink community that actually fetishizes the old days when orcs would raid elf villages to plunder and rape them, and idolize orcs as being sexually superior. Yearning for that feeling of degradation and domination, these Orc Sluts seek out orc partners to engage in this submissive fetish with, often multiple at a time, or more extremely will intentionally put themselves in situations to try and get themselves genuinely raped by orcs, believing they'll be naturally inclined towards dominating them.

And unbeknownst to any of his fellow classmates, Andriel Voss, a svelte Elven young man, is a member of one of these Orc Slutting communities. Having stumbled upon the group online in highschool, the boy quickly became fascinated with the concept, having always felt strangely more attracted to the orcish girls in his classes than his fellow elves. However fear of being seen as a freak caused him to spend his highschool days merely fantasizing about it and living it vicariously through the stories other members of the forum shared, never having the courage to pursue his kink in real life. That's all changed however as he's started college, wanting to use the newly found freedom to finally explore his desires.

Over the course of the story Andriel will end up involved with a small "gang" of well hung orc futas (2-4), dedicating himself to becoming their perfect elf slut. The only problem is that they aren't quite the savage, animalistic brutes he assumed, and seem much more interested in treating him like regular boyfriend than a piece of meat to casually share around. While they'll happily run a train on him, they're hesitant to do anything truly rough or degrading, and so it falls to Andriel to awkwardly train them how to be "proper orc conquerors", slowly convincing them to let loose and use him in increasingly demeaning ways.

A story with a heavy emphasis on smut and sex, but with a dynamic that I think can lead to some genuinely sweet character development along the way. Looks at the concept of fetishizing another race based on old stereotypes, and the compromises they have to make when both sides realize the other isn't quite what they initially wanted.

Mandatory Kinks: group sex, mild bdsm, dom/sub, "non-con" (acted out), good-natured, slightly awkward doms, mild degradation

Optional Kinks/Ideas
cumplay, food play, cock slapping, public sex, marathon sessions, hair pulling, pet play, body marking/writing

Elf insists on wearing a collar with all the orcs' names on it, much to their embarrassment.

Elf eventually starts a cam show with his orc girlfriends where they dominate him on camera to show off that they own him.

Elf convinces them to put him on a cum only diet where he's only allowed to drink their cum, heartwarming scene about boundaries when it has disastrous health effects.

Elf starts dressing sluttly/mouthing off to try and spur them into raping him.

Elf dresses in feminine/degrading clothing and parades himself around as if the orcs forcefully dressed him up that way

Unsatisfied with their relationship Elf attempts to cheat on them with another group of orcs, either angers to them to point of being rough with him or upsets them to point he feels remorseful.

Elf shares stories of exploits with other Orc Sluts, tries to invite other elves over to be fucked by the orcs as well

A Heroine's Dark Desires (Female hero x multiple black futas, high smut/race play)
Follows the story of renown super hero Punch Out. Originally just a small town southern girl, after awakening to her powers (super strength, durability, etc.) she moved out to the city to become a proper hero. She's famous for her staggering strength, graceful beauty, and laid back charm. However while her public image sets her as a squeaky clean, old fashioned good girl, her true tastes run just a bit kinkier than that. Specifically she has a fetish for being dominated and degraded by big black futa studs, a kink her girlfriend helps her indulge in with a network of sex friends that regularly meet up to fuck the shit out of the seemingly proud heroine.

For a while this set up worked just fine and didn't really impede with her hero work, everyone involved was trusted to keep things quiet and on the down low. However that changes when several recordings of the heroine's elicit acts are leaked and made public, likely the doing of some spiteful villain. While it's utterly humiliating, and an absolute PR disaster for the heroine, she suddenly finds futa practically crawling out of the wood work looking for a taste of her, some even bold enough to start flirting and molesting her in public. Soon she finds herself getting seduced by women she's saving, or being dragged off for quickies while she's supposed to be on patrol, and she finds she loves every second of it. Things take a sharp turn, however, when a new villainess (or even a fellow heroine) approaches her with a bold plan: to make Punch Out her personal bitch! Will the sex addled heroine be able to fight off her rampant lust for BBC? Or will this downtown girl end up every bit the filthy slut the people of the city now believe her to be? 

Ghastly In-laws (Female Wife x Futanari Ghost, high smut/medium plot NC/Dub-con)
Another Milfy story. This story follows a still fairly young married couple shortly after the husband's mother has passed away from illness. Something the wife has kept secret about herself, out of fear of being called crazy and what not, is that she's actually partially psychic, and has been able to see and interact with ghosts since she was a young girl. Normally this doesn't affect her daily life too much, but that all changes a couple weeks after the funeral when she discovers her mother in law's spirit lingering about their home. This would obviously be strange in itself, but even stranger yet is that the mother was a futanari, and her ghost appears to be constantly masturbating to her!

While her mother in law being a futa wasn't a big secret, this rampant lust certainly was, and when she confronts her the mother reveals that she had actually been secretly lusting for her son's wife ever since they first started dating. For years she had yearned to start an affair with her, but was either too virtuous or too afraid to ever make a move. However even after death that powerful desire was still so strong that it kept her from moving on to the after life, her unfinished business taking the form of the wife's delicious body.

However, since the wife can see, and even touch, her new ghostly form, the mother has been emboldened to finally act on her desires, pushing the wife into all manner of depraved acts, taking advantage of her ghostly powers to molest and harass her right in front of her husband, coming on to her in all manner of strange situations and angles. While initially resistant, weeks of sexual haunting will eventually break the wife down and make her more accepting of the mother's ghostly advances, believing that if she does start playing along perhaps her mother's spirit will be satisfied and finally be able to find peace. Of course, just how many years of perverse fantasies will the mother have to burn through before she's finally ready to move on?

Seed Exchange (Japanese girl x African-American Futanari, high smut/low plot NC/impregnation/minor race-play)
In yet another hair-brained hentai scheme to combat the declining birthrate (and counter their xenophobic reputation by encouraging diversity) Japan has established a new "breeding exchange" program. Essentially it allows young foreigners to immigrate to Japan be coupled with a Japanese spouse, awarding full citizenship upon conception of their first child, both boosting the current youth population and hopefully prompting an increase in birth rates going foward. MC is a young Japanese woman, fresh out of highschool, who has just been selected to partake in this revolutionary and controversial program, and she finds her life completely flipped upside down when she discovers she's been paired with a beautiful black woman who just happens to sport a massive, virile cock.

A fairly simple plot that I was thinking could make for a fun one-shot. A young woman finding herself paired with a strange yet beautiful foreigner, and being completely overwhelmed by her sexual aggressiveness and vigor, as her new spouse doesn't hesitate to start knocking her up. Rather quickly the lines between "wife" and "sexual plaything" become blurred, MC seemingly having no reprieve from YC's horny onslaught, her chaste, conservative views on romance being completely smashed, by passion and raw lust.

Of course it doesn't necessarily have to be a one shot, and I did have a few ideas on how to continue it.
1. Stretch the plot out a bit into a more conventional romance. There'll still be plenty of horny smashing, but some actual romance and relationship building as well.
2. After knocking up her first wife, YC takes it upon herself to aid the Japanese government by spreading her seed even further, knocking up every woman she can get her hands on, starting with MC's friends and family and working out from there.
3. The flip of 2. after having their first child together, YC decides to help some of her other futa friends cross over by offering MC to be their spouse as well. One after another, year after year, a new futa comes over to knock her up, and between conceptions the growing group is free to have their way with her as they please, the government allowing for the loophole so long as more babies keep being born.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

pdragon

update: added new plot "Villain Defeated?" and am currently only seeking this plot.

Request Thread

pdragon

Request Thread

pdragon

update: added a bunch of new plots and retooled the thread accordingly.

Request Thread

pdragon

update: rearranged and added a new plot:

Seed Exchange (Japanese girl x African-American Futanari, high smut/low plot NC/impregnation/minor race-play)
In yet another hair-brained hentai scheme to combat the declining birthrate (and counter their xenophobic reputation by encouraging diversity) Japan has established a new "breeding exchange" program. Essentially it allows young foreigners to immigrate to Japan be coupled with a Japanese spouse, awarding full citizenship upon conception of their first child, both boosting the current youth population and hopefully prompting an increase in birth rates going foward. MC is a young Japanese woman, fresh out of highschool, who has just been selected to partake in this revolutionary and controversial program, and she finds her life completely flipped upside down when she discovers she's been paired with a beautiful black woman who just happens to sport a massive, virile cock.

A fairly simple plot that I was thinking could make for a fun one-shot. A young woman finding herself paired with a strange yet beautiful foreigner, and being completely overwhelmed by her sexual aggressiveness and vigor, as her new spouse doesn't hesitate to start knocking her up. Rather quickly the lines between "wife" and "sexual plaything" become blurred, MC seemingly having no reprieve from YC's horny onslaught, her chaste, conservative views on romance being completely smashed, by passion and raw lust.

Of course it doesn't necessarily have to be a one shot, and I did have a few ideas on how to continue it.
1. Stretch the plot out a bit into a more conventional romance. There'll still be plenty of horny smashing, but some actual romance and relationship building as well.
2. After knocking up her first wife, YC takes it upon herself to aid the Japanese government by spreading her seed even further, knocking up every woman she can get her hands on, starting with MC's friends and family and working out from there.
3. The flip of 2. after having their first child together, YC decides to help some of her other futa friends cross over by offering MC to be their spouse as well. One after another, year after year, a new futa comes over to knock her up, and between conceptions the growing group is free to have their way with her as they please, the government allowing for the loophole so long as more babies keep being born.

Request Thread

pdragon

Request Thread