Looking for a roleplay!

Started by Combicon, April 24, 2011, 06:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Well hello there! Welcome to this little thread of mine.
I've always had this feeling I'm a little psychic, and I'm getting a very strong vibe from you that you're either looking for a roleplay, or just looking for some inspiration for something yourself. Am I right, or am I right? ;D

I've set this thread up so I can (obviously) look for a roleplay. I've got no preference if you'd rather post here, or just send me a PM if you prefer it to be private.
I'm willing to roleplay on threads, pms, and email. At the moment, I'm not so much interested in chat or IM roleplays.

1)My name, should you care is Alex. I'm 21 years old and from London, England. This however does not stop me from staying up late, so for the most part, roleplaying shouldn't be a problem.
2)I do have a job. Unfortunately, the job isn't a run-of-the-mill 'go to work x days a week' type of one, and may be called in last minute to work, so I can't promise replies every day; most of the time should be fine though.
3) I am aware some of my turn-ons are things that make a large section of people go 'eww', and I'm fine with that - generally the slightly less usual and messier turnons aren't necessary for a roleplay; liked, yes, but not needed.
4) I am pretty open to ideas, turn-ons, questions, and almost everything. So if you have something you want to ask, or an idea you might want to include in the roleplay, feel free to ask.
5) I'm quite self conscious about my writing, and enjoy it when my roleplay partner enjoys it too, so if you don't like something I've done in the post, or I've done something that's stopped your character from doing an idea you had been planning, I'm more than willing to change it.
6) Yes. I am from England. No, I don't give a shit about the wedding.

Roleplay plots based off pictures
As a warning, these will be links. Clicking any of the links will more than likely take you to an image that isn't suitable for minors, workplace environments, or people who object to nudity and things of a sexual nature. The text that the link is on will more-or-less describe what the image will contain. The image is just what gave me the plot idea, and doesn't mean that the image is of the character I will play, and the plot isn't how it has to pan out. Just ideas. As far as I am aware, all the images contain women who are over 18. Bestiality (perhaps being screwed in a dog kennel / in the mud, or at a horse stable type thing)

Being attached / handcuffed to a toilet or urinal during school hours.

Being bound up by a teacher / being made to wear a chastity belt / nothing else on her lower half during school hours.

Being walked in on whilst changing and not minding.

Brother and sister modeling - sister agrees, but on the day is nervous

Girl is on a webcam website like stickam. A brother / close friend / dormmate walks in without knocking - as usual, to see the girl exposing herself on a private chat with several people. The other person then either makes a deal with her not to tell anyone if she does things for them; perhaps letting them watch in real life as she exposed herself for online people, slowly increasing the requests; perhaps stuff in real world, on trains or on the street.

A girl is walking home (perhaps a friend of your characters, maybe an acquaintance, sister of a friend, schoolmate or something) on a night; coming home from her job which unfortunately required her to stay later than normal. Passing a bar, she gets some attention from one of the drunker patrons outside, who proceeds to follow her, after awhile - in a slightly more secluded area, he advances on her a little more, eventually getting a little too interested in her, he attempts to rape her. Your character could have noticed something, and have followed them, or perhaps  just be walking by when he saves her from the traumatic experience (how far he gets is actually up to you), it could continue with him taking her to his house to make sure she's okay, or to the hospital if needed.

A forest tribe known as the Nag'Kri has been rumored to live in a large forest - everything known about them has always been from a friend of a friend; never once had anyone actually reported seeing them - most however were too afraid of the forest; the beasts that lived in it being a lot more ferocious than what would be considered normal.  A young traveler - perhaps one seeking out treasures to sell - who; whilst being aware of the rumors of the Nag'Kri, was unaware of the dangers he faced when entering. Although he came across no beasts, he soon was dehydrated and fell unconscious. Waking up a few hours later, he found himself in a wooden hut; a woman resting against the doorframe.[/ur;]

[url=http://indecentpics.com/share-7BC5_4DE221A2.html]A girl is being constantly harassed and bullied by her classmates; almost being picked on for whatever reason they could - whatever faults she had. One day however, these 'classmates' of hers take it one step too far; ripping her school uniform - stealing the clothes, leaving her almost naked in the girls bathroom. Having bought a gun earlier; one she kept with her, she pulls it out of her schoolbag, loads it, and places it to her temple - unable to continue with the bullying any longer. As her finger curls around the trigger, someone stumbles into the bathroom - someone she's never seen before, and somebody nobody else can see - her guardian angel.

A storm begins brewing, just as school ends - while most of the students were able to get lifts from friends, or take the school bus, one girl wasn't - her parents too busy to pick her up, and none of her friends living close enough to help; the schoolbus not stopping anywhere near her house. Deciding to walk home, she gets drenched - but a teacher (or student she hasn't really interacted with much) pulls over; offering her a lift to his house to wait out the storm. While he's there, she could change into something a little less wet in his bedroom.

Same as above

A father and daughter live alone - the mother having either passed away, or run off with another guy, and the daughter being their only child. Because of this, the father and daughter have been able to get closer; certainly more than most fathers and daughters have been able to. Eventually however, the family run into money troubles. Despite the fact that they both have jobs, they still can't bring in enough money, and it would eventually become one where the father begins to pimp his daughter out to people; consensually, of course.

About a family, a father, a mother, a daughter and a son. While they would have all lived together when both the children were younger, it didn't last - eventually, the father and the mother separating. The father got custody over the daughter, and the mother over the son - and they went their separate ways for a number of years; having little to no contact with each other. As the son became more independent, the mother decided that she would need a break - a break from being a parent - she had been talking with a guy online, and decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to meet him. Sending the son to go live with the father while she was away, as he wasn't legally old enough to live on his own. I had expected that the relationship with the mother would end there, and she wouldn't be brought back into the roleplay - although that can easily be changed.  Staying at the fathers house, he realises that the father is treating the daughter worse than shit; forcing her to have sex with him and his friends, giving her very little freedom elsewhere. It doesn't take long for her to become attached to the brother - eventually perhaps stealing into his bed one night after their father had used her - seeking comfort.  I had assumed that this would develop into a sweeter relationship with the brother and sister, where she gets physical and emotional pleasure from her brother, allowing her to survive what her father does, or escape from it with his help.

A girl goes to a club one day; but there was something very different about her, something that is hard to place; somehow not like all the other girls there. While I'm not saying she is so beautiful that she would turn heads as she moved, or every guy would start hitting on her, but I meant an air about her. Staying for awhile; having a few drinks, maybe dancing occasionally, she meets up with your character, and they hit it off. After awhile, they leave the club together, perhaps a little tipsy, if not very drunk. Returning to her house, they proceed to continue with their night (depending on your character, and how much they hit it off, it could be sex, or it could just be them sleeping in the same bed.). As your character awakes the next morning, something is different - there isn't any noise from outside, bar the occasional unfamiliar birdcall - no traffic, or people in the streets. The room would have changed as well, getting slightly grander and more elegant. As he inspects the place, he would soon realise that he's not in the same part of the world any longer - perhaps not even in the same time period. The only thing that is the same is the girl; a princess in this world.

For the sake of ease of writing, I'm going to write the characters as friends, where one has a crush on the other (preferably the guy on the girl), but it could quite easily be something else, like brother and sister. The girl either has, or goes to a party that a number of her friends go to; the usual affair - drinking, partying, general merriment. Although she might know the person that has a crush on her, she doesn't know they have a crush on her. The party continues, eventually winding down in the early hours of the morning, and she happened to get quite drunk during it. With all her friends going home, he decides to do the gentlemanly thing, and help her to her bedroom (or help her get home, if it's not her house). When inside, she could ask him to undo the back of the dress for her, and proceed to climb into her bed after disrobing, before drunkenly trying to get him to come and sleep with her. I assumed he could either do it, and it would start the relationship off, or he could be against such an idea, and either go home, or stay with her throughout the night to make sure she's fine; where she would probably be quite thankful that he didn't take advantage of her in such a state.[/url]

A brother and sister have always been pretty close; much closer than most would ever become - even to the extent that they had no problems with the other walking into their room while they were changing or in the shower. Despite this (and perhaps slight skinship if you'd like; nonsexual obviously) closeness that was reserved almost only for lovers, they had no problem with it; sharing almost everything. While she wouldn't be innocent, I'm guessing she wouldn't exactly be knowledgeable about kinks, and things of a sexual nature (beyond sex itself, obviously). One day however, the brother stumbles upon an erotic website, featuring quite a few different types of erotic activities; bondage, spanking, medical play, exhibitionism (more can be added, or removed). Showing it to her, she seems also quite interested in the idea, and they begin to experiment with such things.

This one, like other pairings could easily have the pairings swapped with something else, but for convenience, I'm going to keep it as friends. The friend was practising to be get a masseuses license; seeing as it's summer, they ask a friend if she wouldn't mind letting [him] (only saying him for convienience purposes) practise on her. As they're quite close, she agrees to it and I assume it would all go well - doing her back, legs, shoulders. It could be that he asks if she would be happy for him to do her front as well (perhaps completly innocently), or she could ask him if that was all he was planning on massaging; and allowing him to do her front as well. Perhaps starting a relationship for them. :P

Not really got an idea for this one bar either a post-apocolyptic roleplay, or one that takes place during the apocalypse - be it nuclear warfare, or just natural disasters.

I'm kind of interested in doing a roleplay that involves one person switching genders, perhaps after a sleep or something - I cant decide if it would be better with brother/sisster (or sister/sister if he changes gender), or friend/friend, roomate/roomate or something. Something I certainly wanted to include would be the fact that the girl who stays a girl is a lesibian, and could get quite turned on by the 'new' girl.

Combicon

Random images I might not have found a plot for, but am interested in.
Once again, these images will be NSFW - so if you're a minor, around minors, in a public place, in a place where viewing such materials is illegal, or are offended by such materials, do not view them. I accept no responsibility for any increased horniness you may feel when viewing these materials. The link title will describe what it contains, so if you do not like the subject matter, do not view it.

1. Bestiality - The image that made me consider the first plot on the previous post.
2. Nothing objectionable, but still NSFW.
3. Again, nothing objectionable, but still NSFW.
4. Safe for work  - Not sure exactly, but perhaps something sci-fi and off-world. Maybe searching new planets, or living on an uninhabitable one.
5. Safe for work. - Same as above.
6. Nothing truly objectionable, but NSFW.
7. Tentacles!
8. Nothing really objectionable, but defiantly NSFW.
9. NSFW
10. Oral smexings!
11. NSFW
12. NSFW Perhaps someone walking in on the person showering, or stealing her clothes? :P
13. Bondage
14. NSFW
15. NSFW
16. Oral sexings!
17. NSFW
18. NSFW - This makes me want to do a father/daughter roleplay where fathers are the head of the household.
19. NSFW
20. Safe for work Not too sure about this one, I kind of like it though.
21. NSFW
22. Bestiality / monster type thing. - Perhaps a demon tamer, who sends them back to hell by having sex with them? :P
23. Bondage
24. NSFW Certainly a good dress for spankings, no?
25. NSFW

Combicon

Characters I'm interested in.
Once more, NSFW images.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

dready

Combicon

Ohai there!
I wonder if I should add more images to the characters wanted to play section... Hmm.
Holy hell, it's like 4 am.
I should go to bed.

dready

You should, and while you rest I shall peruse your visual wares of the roleplay persuasion~!

jewperhero

I'd be interested in doing the one with the schoolgirl and the storm.

IanCraves

Your scene of the girl walking home from work and being rescued sounds interesting.  You image links are just coming up with an upload page - is that just me?
Current Desires

(until I get a proper o/o post here)

The Dark Raven

Combi dear,

The pics are coming up as some sort of upload page.  :/

It may just be my phone though.

Lily

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MagicalPen

Combicon needs to fix the Imagesocket ones :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games