And I thought that I was bad...

Started by Spookie Monster, September 01, 2009, 05:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Nebraska man stole Virgin Mary painting for abortion

A Nebraska man who stole a painting of the Virgin Mary to finance an abortion for a teen he raped has been convicted of first-degree sexual assault and felony theft.

Now, I know about Matthew 7:1 and all of that, but man.  I'm guessing that this is going to be rather difficult to explain to the big G-Man in the sky...

Spel

God may look the other way today?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

StrawberryDream

Wow. His children told on him, just wow.

Yakkul

The next time someone tries to tell me that truth isn't stranger than fiction, I'm quoting this tale to them...

The Overlord

Someone's going to Hell...

Don't matter what church you go to (or don't at all). If there's an afterlife with any sort of judgement, this guy's fucked six ways to Sunday. Heinous...

Inkidu

"Is that Jesus?"
"Wow, I sure hope not..."
"Why?"
"He looks really, really pissed."

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Arazel Eternal

IF he would have just kept his pants on and not did such a thing to a person, he wouldnt have to resort to such a thing and put himself and her in this situation.  Idiot.  He deserves to go to the lowest level of hell.
“I was here. I existed. I was young, I was happy, and for this moment, at least, someone in this world cared enough about me to take my picture.” – Final Fantasy VII fanfic, Scribbler.
My Turn Ons and Offs
My Apologies and Abscences

Guincho

Wow, he must me on some type of heretical scavenger hunt.

OldSchoolGamer

He needs to have "LOSER" tattooed on his forehead in big red letters.  Backwards, so it's staring at him in the mirror every time he looks at himself.

Doomsday

Quote from: Guincho on September 21, 2009, 09:38:19 PM
Wow, he must me on some type of heretical scavenger hunt.

Hearty LOL allowed.