X-Men:: Friends of Humanity (( Men Needed! ))

Started by Mnemosyne, August 24, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

heads in a spin trying to catch up lmao

haven't been to bed yet so might leave all the reading until later >.<

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kendra on August 27, 2011, 03:26:05 AM
heads in a spin trying to catch up lmao

haven't been to bed yet so might leave all the reading until later >.<

No matter, catch up when you can. <3
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Melusine

Hello everyone! I'd interested in RPing as a student. Is there any room left?

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Kendra

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 27, 2011, 03:56:04 AM
No matter, catch up when you can. <3

thank you sweetie <3

I think Sin has it posted somewhere exactly what is needed but yeah I think a student is but think the female count is topped and that she's looking for more male characters now. Could be wrong but think I read that somewhere back through this thread ;)

LunarSage

What's this?  Mutant temptation?  Another group game?  Damn it all... *spends willpower*

*waves to Kendra, Curvy and anyone else he knows*

So... what's the status on players?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CurvyKitten

Join us you know you want too. Don't fight it, come play with us we only nibble.....hehe by last count we need more guys and students. At least that's what I can tell so far.

kckolbe

Hey LS, I am sure Sin would be happy to have you.  Hopefully we can take you and Meluine and then just close recruiting.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

LunarSage

CurvyKitten

I think as long as we keep it a good balance we should be ok. But I am not the GM so I don't know. Depends how big we want this to get.

LunarSage

Well the reason I ask is that I have interest in joining, but last time I joined an X-Men game Josi had wanted to play too but she was told no due to their being too many female characters.  I would really love for her to be able to play too.

One question... what happened to all the other X-Men and others like Moira McTaggart?  Are they all dead?  I'd like to know specifically about Jubilee.  Also, how many years have passed since the "canon" modern X-Men timeline?

EbonyQueen

I can vouch for LS and Josi being great additions to the game in general. While it's not my decision I don't think a -slight- imbalance between genders is -that- big of a deal all things considered.

LunarSage

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 11:13:34 AM
Well the reason I ask is that I have interest in joining, but last time I joined an X-Men game Josi had wanted to play too but she was told no due to their being too many female characters.  I would really love for her to be able to play too.

One question... what happened to all the other X-Men and others like Moira McTaggart?  Are they all dead?  I'd like to know specifically about Jubilee.  Also, how many years have passed since the "canon" modern X-Men timeline?

*Just woke uppies.* Helloooo all.

Anywho, need a man student we do. But as I said before this is just the limit or number I thought of to start. I'm entirely open to having more. (( All the more choices for my character to fall for... *giggles* )) Just want to be sure that I'm not overflowing the game or unbalancing it you know?
Mistreated

Miyu

LunarSage

Cool beans then.  If Josi can join I'm interested... but I need to know about Muir Island and Jubilee in this timeline since they have to do with my potential character's biography.  How many years has it been?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: LunarSage on August 27, 2011, 04:13:52 PM
Cool beans then.  If Josi can join I'm interested... but I need to know about Muir Island and Jubilee in this timeline since they have to do with my potential character's biography.  How many years has it been?

When I'm a bit more awakeee I'll let you know dove.
(( Maybe someone can be nice and wake me up...? *giggles* ))
Mistreated

Melusine

Here's a basic profile of my character:

Nickname: Circuit

Name: Andrea “Andy” Bishop

Abilities: Technopathy (Ability to interact and manipulate electronic devices)

Birthplace: Ashland, Massachusetts

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Appearance: A simple, jeans and t-shirt wearing gal.

Association: Students

Personality: Andy is sweet and polite to everyone she meets. She has a positive, carefree and optimistic outlook on life. She is a kind person and trusts others easily, even if she doesn't know them for long. She is also very intelligent and quite nerdy, fascinated with the world of the internet.

Biography: Andy had an uneventful life with her normal, loving, parents, growing up in a middle-class household. However, her mutation surfaced in puberty, and as she couldn't control her powers at first, she regularly caused all the electronics in her house to go haywire. While her parents were concerned and discouraged her from revealing her mutant status to anyone lest she faced prejudice, they still loved her and didn't reject her.
Over the years, she gained a measure of control over her powers. She studied engineering technology, to better understand and develop her powers and also benefit from them in her line of work. After she learned about Xavier's School for gifted youngsters and the help they provide to mutants, she decided to enroll there voluntarily in order to be trained to control her powers totally and join a safe haven of people like her.

kckolbe

Two cute red head students...and I'm not there.  Not cool.

Intro Thread

Mnemosyne

Quote from: kckolbe on August 27, 2011, 04:19:51 PM
Two cute red head students...and I'm not there.  Not cool.

The mean thing is that most of the girls aren't bi </3
can't even have some "experimental" fun really...

Oh welllllll I have plenty of men to choose from...
Wonder who will win my chara over in the end...
Mistreated

Melusine

Hehe. I'm afraid that, with the current male to female ratio, most of the gals will have to fight over the guys. So, worry not, kckolbe!

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Melusine on August 27, 2011, 04:28:12 PM
Hehe. I'm afraid that, with the current male to female ratio, most of the gals will have to fight over the guys. So, worry not, kckolbe!

I'm not concerned with that myself. Even though she's older now my character is -quite- Bi!

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Melusine on August 27, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

Love your chara. <3
Accepted and approved.
You can post your character
sheet up in the Character thread
and post within the In Character
whenever you're ready. <3
(( Which will be nice since I've
only one other student to interact
with thus far in play. ))

They will either fight or share men... *grins*
Mistreated

Miyu

lol I am still waiting for the right time to post hehehe since all the brotherhood are out on a mission I guess she will have to use her bathroom friend to entertain herself meanwhile hehehe

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 27, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
lol I am still waiting for the right time to post hehehe since all the brotherhood are out on a mission I guess she will have to use her bathroom friend to entertain herself meanwhile hehehe

well, she could call them on a device of sorts and ask for the status of the mission.
Mistreated