Calling all Maidens and Monsters! ;)

Started by Trieste, May 26, 2011, 11:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Interesting. I remember looking over that board some time ago and wondering how it had ended up dying out.

I suppose there's no harm in applying even if I don't end up getting far into it.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Alysanthia

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in the idea. ^^

Vaulera

I much anticipate you reply on tuesday you said? either way, would this be posted on a different thread or where would the actual 'game' be played out?

Chelemar

shadowreppa

Hello, Interested, will thinking about a monster to cook up.

gaggedLouise

Sent off an application, and just waiting to get admitted.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Trieste

Quote from: Vaulera on May 28, 2011, 10:52:53 PM
I much anticipate you reply on tuesday you said? either way, would this be posted on a different thread or where would the actual 'game' be played out?

We have a board. Under NC Exotic Freeform Big Groups, you should see the board for Maidens and Monsters. :)

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 31, 2011, 06:27:09 AM
Sent off an application, and just waiting to get admitted.

Louise, I don't see it. I'll check again, but please make sure you sent it to the right person. :)

Beguile's Mistress

I'm working on an application but never having done this before I'm being a bit pokey.  Sorry.

AurelieCatena

YPEEE! I've been approved. My character sheet is on-line now. Looking forward to play.

Zaer Darkwail

I been approved also. Make post for monsters thread.

Aiden

Death incarnate roams your world again! -evil laugh-  >:)

Blitzy

*Peers around and hums.*

Interested. Peeking around. >_>
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Kendra

posted app - interested totally  ;)

Sethala

Chelemar

Thorn14

Hrm, maybe I'll make an application, this sounds interesting.  :-)

Trieste

Ok! So I just went through and responded to all the apps I've received. If you didn't get a response from me already, then I haven't received your app for whatever reason. ^^

We do still need players, so please feel free to drop in for a read. :)

Blitzy

One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Hotaru37

I would love to join if I still can.   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

NotoriusBEN

sent an app to trieste earlier today. Arakune awaits his acceptance patiently...

Phaia

I am very interested but do have some questions: Can the 'maiden' have weapons? magic ability? and remake or keep said weapons between encounters?

I will later today after work, put in an app!!

Phaia

Sethala

Yes, to all, although note that she's still generally weaker than the monsters going around.  Although keep in mind that there's not much on the island for supplies (aside from basics like food).

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, maids can have magic, weapons and armor and so forth. That's why maidens got 0-3 Str score. It presents their ability to fight off monsters (how many posts to capture and how many posts to keep them). Str 3 can be easily be paragon sword queen or even goddess, while 0 Str can be helpless farm girl or greatly diminished goddess. Up to your imagination. She can have renewing clothes or weapons which she can conjure by magic but once capture is done then maiden cannot escape until certain number of posts are done.

Maidens with 0 Str are basically helpless so they can be capture instant and kept forever by single monsters, but again it's agreement between monster and the maiden writers how things go ;).