What mythical creature are you most like?

Started by Xyza, March 20, 2019, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyza

Heya this is just for fun and I just want to share my result. Hope you will do too. Enjoy!

My Results
Elf

Congratulations you're an elf! Beauty and wisdom are commonly associated with elves. They are also said to be friendly with nature and animals. You are keen-eyed and always know what is going on around you, with your elvish senses, which are sharper than most, and your great perception.

I'm back and accepting roleplay

Inkidu

Unicorn

Congratulations you're a unicorn! Unicorns are said to be enchanting. They are very secluded, but are very protective of close friends and family. You have a great sense of what is good or evil and you are a great listener, and often heal people with your words.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Xyza

A Unicorn! -eyes sparkled with delight-

Wow unicorns can be very protective. Nice result. Thanks for sharing.

Blythe

Love And Submission

I'm a Unicorn? I said that my favorite animal is the lion,that I only wear black  and that I enjoy listening to the heartbeats of my enemies.

What type of unicorn are these people reading about? Unicorns are white! I said I like wearing dark clothes. How does that make any sense?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Inkidu

Quote from: Love And Submission on March 25, 2019, 12:20:19 PM
I'm a Unicorn? I said that my favorite animal is the lion,that I only wear black  and that I enjoy listening to the heartbeats of my enemies.

What type of unicorn are these people reading about? Unicorns are white! I said I like wearing dark clothes. How does that make any sense?
There is nothing more metal than a horse that can stab things.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

AmberStarfire

I also got Unicorn:

Unicorn

Congratulations you're a unicorn! Unicorns are said to be enchanting. They are very secluded, but are very protective of close friends and family. You have a great sense of what is good or evil and you are a great listener, and often heal people with your words.

Xyza

Quote from: Love And Submission on March 25, 2019, 12:20:19 PM

Oohhhh, maybe because Unicorns are enchanting and has a great sense of what is good or evil? AHahahahah. Maybe the quiz is broken almost all are unicorn, I'm the only elf by far. AHahhaha.

Zaphod

Xyza

Zaphod

Quote from: Hana Hime on March 25, 2019, 10:10:34 PM
Wahhh? What's a merman? Ahahahah.

Congratulations you're a mermaid/man! Merpeople are said to be an intelligent and beautiful race. They are often associated with being confident and flirtatious. As a mermaid/man, you are not afraid to use your beauty, confidence and other people to get what you want.

ZephyrInk

Elf
Congratulations you're an elf! Beauty and wisdom are commonly associated with elves. They are also said to be friendly with nature and animals. You are keen-eyed and always know what is going on around you, with your elvish senses, which are sharper than most, and your great perception.

^_^

clonkertink

Xyza

Yay more elves. We shall outnumber the unicorns! Ahahahahah.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Stattick

O/O   A/A

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Argyros

FAIRY

"Congratulations you're a fairy! Fairies are known to be a graceful race. They are shy with strangers but extremely playful with those they feel comfortable with. As a fairy, you have great moral judgement, but often find it difficult to stand up for yourself."

(Smiles) How...oddly appropriate.
< Status: Gone >

CyrodilicBrandy

QuoteElf

Strange: would have hoped for unicorn.

Callie Del Noire

Anteros Vox

I wouldn't have considered myself an elf.

Elf

Belisarius

Apparently I am a unicorn. There were a few questions I had to give the least worst answer though so I doubt its veracity.

Annisthyrienne

It says I'm an elf, no real surprise there.  But I certainly don't imagine myself like the elf they showed in the example picture.  Her ears are so long they look like they got caught in some kind of farm implement and turned her into a mule.

LostInTheMist

I'm an elf, but I have a feeling that if I'd answered the werewolf question differently, I'd be a vampire. But that picture isn't an elf.

That's an elf.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: The muse is strong in this one. Doing well at the moment. Posts should be relatively quick to receive replies.

Jeanne Morgenstern

Elf

whoooop, time to live for centuries without visibly aging.

Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. (-From name of the wind, by Patrick Rothfuss, great book do check it out)