clover's ideas - seeking M [MUL] - updated!

Started by clover, August 30, 2009, 10:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clover

Idea 1: Reserved
A man has so much money he doesn't know what to do with it, so he decides to do an experiment. He decides to see how much it would cost to make a normal girl do sexual things, beginning more on the tame side, such as spilling cold water on a sheer t-shirt in public or wearing a short skirt with no underwear into a crowded bar, and then onwards from there. Basically he would keep raising the amount of money he was willing to give her, until she accepted.

Idea 2: Taken
Basically a teacher/student scenario. A bookish girl who normally does very well in school is falling behind in an honors class. Her teacher becomes concerned and offers to give her some extra help after class. What he doesn't realize is that she's not doing as well as usual because she thinks he's delicious and her mind wanders during class. (Ideally, I would still play the submissive role in this scenario.) Bonus points if the teacher is married, but that's not necessary.

Idea 3: Taken
Two mages are constantly bickering about which one is the best and trying to show off their skills to prove this. One day the male mage decides to create a concoction/potion/spell/something similar in order to seduce the female mage in hopes to prove that he is indeed the best mage.

Idea 4: [NC-H] Reserved
Maiden seeks pirate.
A young maiden of noble birth is kidnapped by some pirates. Her father had been out of town in business, and she was left home with the servants, who were murdered by the pirates. One of the pirates (someone high ranking--the first mate perhaps?) decided the maiden is worth just as much to him as the treasure in the nobleman's house and decides to bring her as well. He brings her on board the pirate ship where he humiliates and has his way with her.

Idea 5: [NC-H] Taken
Cheerleader seeks nerd.
A popular high school cheerleader comes home from school one morning to see an unstamped package with her name on it. Inside is a note, an outfit, and a compromising photo of herself at a party, plastered, holding one bottle of beer and drinking from another. The note gives explicit instructions for her to put on the outfit (which is very revealing) and meet the writer (who happens to be a nerdy classmate that she would usually have nothing to do with) in his car outside or he will reveal his copies of the photo to the principal. She realizes that if she allows him to show the photos, she will be expelled and lose her cheerleading scholarship. So she puts on the outfit and gets in her classmate's car where she receives her next instructions.

Please note that it's extremely important to me that my RP partners write well. I don't need perfection, but generally good grammar and spelling is essential. So is writing more than a short paragraph per post.

-*closed for new stories until further notice*-
Ons and Offs
It's as simple as that.

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in both Ideas if they are still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Serephino

clover

Updated! I have tentatively found people for the first two stories, but I have fleshed out the third idea a bit more if anyone's interested, please PM me. I check PMs before I check the thread. Cheers!  ;)
Ons and Offs
It's as simple as that.

Kaxhra

I would LOVE to take on the Mage story with you!

I'll PM you!

clover

Ons and Offs
It's as simple as that.

zemo8801

He and how are you doing this evening I was asking about the cheerleader and nerd idea if it is taken. If not i would be interested in doing that idea with you and i think i could have some fun with that.I'm just only asking because it really is a good story and has a fun plot with it so we can see he asked her out and she made him look like a fool so this is a form of payback for him.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas