The Beat Goes On

Started by redbeard69m, March 17, 2013, 06:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard69m

I thought while I waited for approval I would start a story thread here. To participate just reply with how you would like to continue the story. All are welcomed to join in and to see where this story goes. happy writing!

Mark awoke with his head whirling. The night before was mostly a blur, but it slowly started coming back to him. He rolled over to his back trying to recall who it was his thought kept going back to; a shadow figure that seemed connected to last night, but how? He tried to think, but nothing was coming to him.
    He sat up, his head becoming cloudier with the rush of blood to his head. He closed his eyes, steadying himself for a moment. As his eyes opened they caught a strange dark blue stone on his dresser that had no place there. It was smoother than glass, in fact, it was unearthly how smooth this stone was, and the weight; for such a small stone it was heavier than it should have been. Mark examined it closer when a sudden flash of memory with the shadow figure dropped him to the floor.