Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

ah! what a word..^_^

Likeable
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

oh,btw! I like the girl from your avatar xD I can't wait to add my avy ~_~

Touch..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-hides your eyes-
You must only like me :p

Heat
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

*it's pitch dark* Uhm..ok, but please hold me hand, 'cause I am afraid of the darkness.

Timid
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-holds your hand tight and removes my manmade blindfold-

Decorum
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

-squeezes your hand with my slender fingers, a they got warmer-

Memories..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-kisses you hand and keeps it warm-

Soft..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

-smiles gently at you-

Tender..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-loses myself in your smile-

Romantic
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

*gets a bit red in cheeks, and gathers courage to gaze at your eyes*~

Cuddling..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-enjoys your lovely eyes as I stare back-

Ginger
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Ginger is good xD *looks back..and looks again,*Ok,I am lost.! Give me a map of your eyes..~_~

Rich ~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
That was very good..but you stole my line :p

Hunger
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

mostly..but the idea was mine!~ OK..I must admin I am bad with maps.Give me a GPS better!~

Rebellious
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
-hands GPS to the hilarious Bubblee pooh-

Sentient
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nmnm..how this works?*scratches head and is lost in the weir language menu!! ahh..
*gazes back and puts hands at cheeks" Ok,I will look careful this time :P

Tactful
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-places my hand atop yours and gazes deep into your own eyes, caressing your skin-

Lips
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

-looks with my deep, brownish eyes at you and blushes at your gesture :)

Stunned..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-Needs a map of your eyes now- =]
Devout
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

you too ?XD :O *sorry the only map I got..is my heart,but now it's empty..and in the past*~

Treasured..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-smiles sadly-
Well, We'll change that soon enough..
-caresses her cheek and sets out making her heart light and happy again-

Dainty
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nmnm that won't be fixed to soon,I assure you that. "trust hurts.Betrayal-kills."~
-still smiles sincerely at you and your atempt.~

Youthful
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

And a kiss revives..
-kisses softly-

Luminous
Moments of Sanity

IberiaSloane

"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ