Sherlock/Moriarty/Oswald (3 player, maybe 4 if adding Watson)

Started by Narianna, December 02, 2013, 07:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

I'm a huge SuperWhoLokiLockian fan and one of my biggest RPing desires is to play Clara Oswald amidst the most brilliant 2 minds in all of known history! The Doctor fears too much of losing Clara so he tricks her into going home and leaves when she isn't looking. Unable to sit idly by and babysit after experiencing the wonderful world of adventure, she answers an add "secretary" for Sherlock and Watson. Moriarty develops a thing for her every bit the one to rival what he already feels for Sherlock. This blossoms feelings Sherlock never even knew possible for Moriarty and Clara, possibly awakening and stirring those for Watson as well. Smoldering plot driven lusty love triangle/possibly square, anyone?

Please at least read over this simple list of requirements before responding: I need to note that I am really big on plot versus smaller amount of smut. Plot and thought out expressive posts are very important to me. Also, I'm a big fan of proper grammar and spelling in the actual RP. And a sucker for romance.

Here's a list of my past and present games if you'd like a sample of my writing: Past and Current Games