MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Faustus on May 06, 2015, 09:35:40 PM
Also intrigued! My best character seems to already be potentially in the works, though, so I'll need to change my norm. . . Hm.

DARLING! *squeals and pouncekisses*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

wander

Sirian Eve

Primarch

So I assume Valyrian steel weapons will be replaced by adamantium or vibranium, or would Cap's shield be described as valyrian steel instead? I guess that would make Mjolnir this games Dawn.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Primarch on May 07, 2015, 11:58:05 AM
So I assume Valyrian steel weapons will be replaced by adamantium or vibranium, or would Cap's shield be described as valyrian steel instead? I guess that would make Mjolnir this games Dawn.

Something like that. Vibranium is prety much the standard metal used throughout the world. Vibranium is generally favored for lighter weapons and spears because of its light-weight and flexibility. Whearas Admantium is actually compromised of Dragon's bone and is generally denser and a little sharper than standard Vibranium. It's generally favored for heavier-type weapons. (think greatswords, warhammers, blunt weapons and armors).

The Black Vibranium found beyond the wall and the southern poles is by far the strongest earthly metal, retaining the qualities of both Vibranium and Adamantium respectively, and its effectiveness against the ancient automata.  Asgardian metal only exists in the form of ancestral mystic weapons, such as thor's Mjolnir or Captain America's shield. It's basically magically enchanted uber metal.

I went ahead and added three new topics. Lands and Alliance Information for in-game reference. Character Sheets and Relationships for people who want to develop character relationships and an OOC for discussion. You can find them listed on the first page.

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: wander on May 07, 2015, 01:15:30 AM
Brotherhood without Banners sort, yeah?  :-)

Yes.

And maybe they have some item of magical nature that properly belongs to one of the houses that they keep running around with.

RavenBlackmoon

I would like to tentatively claim Star-Lord as my character as I work on the character sheet, if that is okay with you, NubianLegend.

NubianLegend

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on May 07, 2015, 03:13:05 PM
I would like to tentatively claim Star-Lord as my character as I work on the character sheet, if that is okay with you, NubianLegend.

No complaints here. You'll probably have to tailor the character somewhat to fit the setting, but other than that, sure go ahead :-)

Sirian Eve

RavenBlackmoon

Well here it goes. I am more than willing to expand and make changes if necessary. But once I started work on it I knew I couldn't pass this up.
I am looking for a better picture, but picture finding isn't my specialty.

Just ignore the mask and substitute a shiny helmet.
Username: RavenBlackmoon
Character Name: Peter Quill Sand [Introduces himself to others as Star Lord]
Canon (More Guardians of the Galaxy Movie Cannon than Comic Book)
Physical Description:
Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair color: Reddish brown
Eyes: Green
Physical Build: Athletic
Sexuality: Straight, has a weakness for exotic women.
Role: Outlaw, thief, and occasional bard.
What does your character desire most?: To know, be recognized, and welcomed by his father.
Personal Philosophy: To be a Lord one must make a name for oneself.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
A particularly well crafted helm that seems out of place to belong to a bastard.
A lute from his late mother.
Skills:
Ability to play just about any song after hearing it once
Proficient at hand to hand combat
Rather accomplished pickpocket
Basic ship know how
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: I’m not sure exactly what to put here
Bio: Peter grew up alone in Dorne with his mother Meredith Quill, who was a talented lute player at the local tavern/brothel along the coast. He never met his father, but his mother always reassured him that he was a great man, and gave Peter a beautifully crafted helm his father had left after his last visit with his mother; a visit that took place nine months before he was born. His childhood was innocent enough, early on taking to roughhousing with boys in the street that made fun of him for being a bastard, and insisting that his father was a great Lord and would come for him when he was older. When he wasn’t getting in trouble he was often helping load and unload ships at the docks, giving him a familiarity and love of ships and travel. When his mother passed away Peter, at the age of 17, turned to playing his mother’s old lute for money, and when that wasn’t enough, he would steal. Soon growing tired of his childhood city he set off on the soonest ship to make a name for himself, carrying only the clothes on his back, the helm from his father, and his mother’s lute, calling himself Star Lord.
I pledge to: Myself!

NubianLegend

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on May 07, 2015, 04:31:30 PM
Well here it goes. I am more than willing to expand and make changes if necessary. But once I started work on it I knew I couldn't pass this up.
I am looking for a better picture, but picture finding isn't my specialty.

Just ignore the mask and substitute a shiny helmet.
Username: RavenBlackmoon
Character Name: Peter Quill Sand [Introduces himself to others as Star Lord]
Canon (More Guardians of the Galaxy Movie Cannon than Comic Book)
Physical Description:
Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair color: Reddish brown
Eyes: Green
Physical Build: Athletic
Sexuality: Straight, has a weakness for exotic women.
Role: Outlaw, thief, and occasional bard.
What does your character desire most?: To know, be recognized, and welcomed by his father.
Personal Philosophy: To be a Lord one must make a name for oneself.
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
A particularly well crafted helm that seems out of place to belong to a bastard.
A lute from his late mother.
Skills:
Ability to play just about any song after hearing it once
Proficient at hand to hand combat
Rather accomplished pickpocket
Basic ship know how
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: I’m not sure exactly what to put here
Bio: Peter grew up alone in Dorne with his mother Meredith Quill, who was a talented lute player at the local tavern/brothel along the coast. He never met his father, but his mother always reassured him that he was a great man, and gave Peter a beautifully crafted helm his father had left after his last visit with his mother; a visit that took place nine months before he was born. His childhood was innocent enough, early on taking to roughhousing with boys in the street that made fun of him for being a bastard, and insisting that his father was a great Lord and would come for him when he was older. When he wasn’t getting in trouble he was often helping load and unload ships at the docks, giving him a familiarity and love of ships and travel. When his mother passed away Peter, at the age of 17, turned to playing his mother’s old lute for money, and when that wasn’t enough, he would steal. Soon growing tired of his childhood city he set off on the soonest ship to make a name for himself, carrying only the clothes on his back, the helm from his father, and his mother’s lute, calling himself Star Lord.
I pledge to: Myself!

Looks good, accepted. When we have enough players, I want you to give your thoughts on the other characters in the character relationship topic.

RavenBlackmoon

Will do! Hoping to find him some pals, people he pissed off, and maybe even his father...

NubianLegend

I should probably get started on my own character while I'm at that.

Urbanzorro

I'm laying claim to Bruce Banner/The Hulk for one or my characters. I'll hopefully have a character sheet up soon.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Lithium

Quote from: Kokaine on May 06, 2015, 01:39:09 PM
I edited my first post and then realized it might be missed so I will say that I am interested in either Black Widow or Mockingbird.

I'd be happy to play Black Widow if you end up going with Mockingbird. You have first dibs of course, just lemme know when you decide.

Kokaine

Quote from: Lithium on May 07, 2015, 06:54:00 PM
I'd be happy to play Black Widow if you end up going with Mockingbird. You have first dibs of course, just lemme know when you decide.

Go for it. I was having trouble deciding but that makes it easier :P

I'll take Mockingbird. Now gotta figure out where to put her...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lithium

Quote from: Kokaine on May 07, 2015, 07:02:43 PM
Go for it. I was having trouble deciding but that makes it easier :P

I'll take Mockingbird. Now gotta figure out where to put her...

Haha, glad I could be of help then. :P

Mathim

Am I to assume that if Star-Lord is groovy, then Groot is also acceptable? Them being their own house or whatever also sounded cool. But I'm not going to insist on it or anything, since begging ain't cool. But Groot doesn't necessarily have to owe allegiance where Star-Lord does, so I'm open to whomever might want an immortal tree-man on their side.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

NubianLegend

Quote from: Mathim on May 07, 2015, 08:44:45 PM
Am I to assume that if Star-Lord is groovy, then Groot is also acceptable? Them being their own house or whatever also sounded cool. But I'm not going to insist on it or anything, since begging ain't cool. But Groot doesn't necessarily have to owe allegiance where Star-Lord does, so I'm open to whomever might want an immortal tree-man on their side.

Sure, go ahead.

RavenBlackmoon

Quote from: Mathim on May 07, 2015, 08:44:45 PM

Sounds like we have found this universe's equvalent of Hordor when it comes to character vocabulary!

Mathim

Quote from: RavenBlackmoon on May 08, 2015, 01:16:58 AM
Sounds like we have found this universe's equvalent of Hordor when it comes to character vocabulary!

???  ???
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sirian Eve

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

NubianLegend

Character Model
Username: NubianLegend
Character Name: T'challa Udaku
Canon
Physical Description: T'challa is a man of above average height with a muscular yet lean physique.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gold
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Lord of The Summer Isles
What does your character desire most?: Retribution and Land
Personal Philosophy: Do Evil Onto Evil
Notable Equipment & Weaponry: The Ancestral Ebony Blade, A vibranium spear, a set of lightweight vibranium battle armor, a couple of alchemy bottles and hooks and claws to scale walls.
Skills:
Ace Prodigy - Masters things fairly easy.
Multi-melee master - His specialty is the spear, but he can use all weapons with elite proficiency. Having studied most forms of combat , he can adapt himself to just about any type of opponent.
Stealth & Maneuverability
Knowledge of Medicine & Alchemy
Accomplished Poet

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
-Enhanced Senses
-Hypnotic Charm
-Some illusion-based magic
-Lycanthropy (in his case, ailuranthropy)
Bio: Prince T'challa, known as the Black Panther of The Summer Islands, is the son of the late king T'chaka and the older brother of the late princess Shuri( also deceased). He is engaged to high priestess Ororo Munroe, the witch of storms as she's known amongst the people of the isles. T'challa is known for being an accomplished warrior in addition to being a scholar and a prolific explorer, having set foot on the continents of marvelos, essos and sothoryos respectively, "making the rounds" so to speak if tales about his exploits are to be believed.

Although he had a bit of a reputation as a layabout prince unconcerned with noblesse oblige early on , the deeply troubling events that transpired between Sir Cain Marko(the juggernaut) and his sister Shuri, spurred him to become more serious in his duties as heir.  It goes without saying, he bears a heavy grudge against the Juggernaut and his handlers, House Hydra who enabled the formers act of brutality against his sister and her children.

T'challa has been bidding his time for the opportunity to avenge his father and his sister, as well as procure land for his growing empire.

I pledge to: my countrymen.