More Precious Than Rubies (Main Roles Cast, Looking for Wives/Students)

Started by Maeve, August 28, 2015, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

Women are nearly extinct, the same methods that saved the planet have caused the females of the human species to dip to just one million souls. They are the worlds greatest resource. Too great to be allowed to care for themselves, no matter what the Feral Wimin may say. For those who have not escaped civilization it is a structured life from secluded schools to training facilities to position of wife or concubine.

Carlotta is one of the few women to be independently powerful in this new world. She is the widow of one of the creators of the female schools, where girls are kept chaste and educated until they come of age. At such point they gather the knowledge needed to serve their new husbands. Some of their methods are considered a touch extreme, especially if they happen to capture of those wild female creatures. This year she has three star pupils and one very rich buyer.

What, did you think they did this as a charity?

Lord Lycan is a billionaire, a senator and one of the most gallant men about town. Every three years he shows off another wife or harem girl, each prettier than the last. It's been a good year for him, he's just been re-elected on a platform dedicated to catching the last of the Feral Wimin and returning them to the loving arms of civilization and his investments have been more than profitable. Time to buy himself a treat. Three treats precisely. A new wife and a new consort. However the law that he upholds states that you can only have two within the space of three years. Carlotta, the understanding soul that she is allows him to take all three, to let him decide who fits best into his household and he may return the one that doesn't.

Fawn, Pansy and Chiclet know what that means. The one returned will no longer be considered pure and therefore sent to the block, to be auctioned to the highest bidder: no courtship, no say, no gentlemen to be found. They have a choice before them, fight among themselves for the highest position of wife or the conciliatory prize of concubine or stick together and find a way to escape their fate.

I have four characters outlined for this, I will be playing Carlotta in a GM capacity, however that does not mean they are the only characters available. Want to play a Feral Wimin? Go for it. A business partner of Lord Lycan? Aces. One of his other wives or members of his harem? May sweetmeats rain down upon you. All I ask is that you keep all characters legal age and that no story line takes too much attention away from the main thread.

Carlotta -

Upon her husbands death, she let none of his power fall to another man. She runs the most prestigious of schools and produces the wives and harlots of the elite. In return she just has oodles of money, and that treasure provides her with the best of everything. That being said, she is not unsympathetic to her charges. If she is unkind it's for their own good. Better to belong to a rich man, than take your chances being offered up at the block.

Pansy -

The wild child of her class, Pansy knew more than she should from an early age. She never believed that story about the stork or Prince Charming, but she does believe in Carlotta's diamonds and furs. She wants the good life and she doesn't care who she has to hurt to get it.

Fawn -

The star pupil and the good girl. Fawn has never said an unkind word, nor been anything but proper.

Chiclet -

The others were born in captivity. She's the only one who lived for a time in the forest with her mother and her aunts. She still dreams of being free.

Lord Lycan -

This man has never been anything except rich and powerful. The women he collects are status symbols for his virility and success. In private they are his only comfort in an otherwise strained and demanding life. 

DizzyIsabella

Do Not Go Gentle

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Maeve

Dizzy Isabella - I would adore for you to play Pansy. The face model is Makia Monroe unless you find someone more appropriate.

Maeve

AndyZ - I have not found anyone to play him yet, are you interested?

AndyZ

Yep ^_^ Sign me up.

I imagine him as sort of a "women are delicate flowers" kind of sexist, where he just can't believe that they're mentally or emotionally competent except as pets.  He's tricked a number of Feral Wimin into getting pregnant so that they couldn't fend for themselves and had to be brought back into society, and stuff like that.  Does that fit the kind of personality you were thinking?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Maeve

Not so much the Feral Wimin stuff. I'm rather imagining them as straight up Amazons, fierce, independent and able to care for themselves. When they're caught I'm thinking it's with nets and hounds.

The rest of it, right on the mark. Perhaps with a touch of the obsessive collector about him. He likes showing off his new brides, he likes having the prettiest girl on his arm...despite all his power and accomplishments this is how he proves he's great.

Maybe too the only time he can really relax is around his women. Since he thinks they're inferior they prove no threat.

Glad to have you aboard.

Like I said to Dizzy, if you find a more appropriate face model you are more than welcome to change it.

AndyZ

Gotcha.  He probably just thinks they're completely insane, then.  Explains the word Feral.

I'm not all that great at finding male pictures, so it helps that you already have one picked ^_^

Maeve

Excellent. Just let me know if you need more. Here's hoping we find a Fawn and Chiclet soon.

AndyZ

I guess my other big question would be whether further pregnancy rates produce equal amounts of females or the usual off-kilter numbers.  Granted, either answer would put a lot of females into breeding in order to try to replenish the numbers (unless they're deliberately kept low for some reason), but it's good to know.

Maeve

That's a good question. Maybe whatever took them out in the first place is still wrecking havoc with their numbers or the birth rates are kept low so that men who have women can continue to lord their power or those who don't.

AndyZ

I would imagine that brothels have become ubiquitously legalized as well, albeit much more expensive.  Sex-selective abortions might well be a thing, either to remove the males in hopes of getting a rare female or to keep the female population low.

If it is deliberately done to keep female numbers deliberately low now, I imagine that conspiracies run rampant about it but the general public and media all laugh the idea off.  Honestly, that may happen even if it's not deliberately done.

Maeve

Pleasure houses are rampant. It's what happens to widows, Ferals, pretty boys and might just be the fate of any girl that is offered up at the block.

As to the children, they're definitely an element of the story but not the main focus. I think there's more a understanding that the world in general is over populated, so everyone is taking a break. The rich have many women to keep them safe from the wretched mass of common men.

I like the conspiracy theory angle.

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Maeve

Murvoen

DizzyIsabella

Sorry! I was asleep!

So happy this has filled up!

I'll have a look for a different model, but if I can't find one, I'll use her.

I'm assuming the 'legal age' is 18. If it's 16, I'd like to play her 18, and as she's quite wild and feisty, it's taken them longer to straighten her out.

I also think it would suit her to be quite jealous, to hate sharing Lycan.
Do Not Go Gentle

Murvoen

I forgot to mention earlier, that I'm thinking since Chiclet had spent time in the forest and knows what it is to be free to make her own decisions she won't be as willing to do as she's told. No doubt she'd have tried to run away a few times early on, and has no desire being made a rich man's bride or sold at the block as a concubine.

AndyZ

Legal age of 18 sounds fantastic to me.  16 has always felt a little young.

As far as Chiclet misbehaving, I'll have to think on stuff.  I can't see Lycan actually ever striking a woman to discipline her (though I can try to have him do so in a fit of rage if it's somebody's On), but he might also let each girl do various things as rewards when they're good.

Murvoen

Fair enough, I will say though that while being hit isn't my thing, I do enjoy spanking and hair pulling, and I have no objections to being treated roughly; and the rewards sound like a good idea ^^

DizzyIsabella

Do Not Go Gentle

AndyZ

Oh, spankings are doable ^_^ Hair pulling can happen if he's angry enough.  Paddle or bare hand?

Murvoen

AndyZ

Then it'll depend on how bad she is.  Really bad and she has to fetch the paddle herself.

Dizzy, any preferences I should know beyond what's on your O/Os?

Murvoen

DizzyIsabella

I'm thinking this character is just going to do whatever she can to get affection and attention.

So I think she'll go for whatever he wants!
Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

Quote from: Arreis on August 30, 2015, 12:43:29 AM
I forgot to mention earlier, that I'm thinking since Chiclet had spent time in the forest and knows what it is to be free to make her own decisions she won't be as willing to do as she's told. No doubt she'd have tried to run away a few times early on, and has no desire being made a rich man's bride or sold at the block as a concubine.

That's fine. I had in mind that Chiclet would be the one to suggest that they run. Just keep in mind that her time in the forest was when she was a child. Also being sold at the block won't necessarily mean ending up as a concubine. You could just as easily end up in a harem, rather than a wife, through the school. The fear that the block incites is uncertainty. They might end up as a wife, a concubine, a prostitute or to an unknown fate.

Maeve

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on August 30, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
Sorry! I was asleep!

I'm assuming the 'legal age' is 18. If it's 16, I'd like to play her 18, and as she's quite wild and feisty, it's taken them longer to straighten her out.

Legal age is absolutely 18. The only thing that I would suggest is that her wildness is different from Chiclets. She's not so much the running away type as the one who sneaks in magazines, lipstick, and tries to meet boys. My idea of the schools is that the're essentially convents with Victorian educations. Because they're such precious commodities and the risk of them being stolen is so high, there's a good chance they've never seen a man except in pictures. They're not taught about sex, beyond cautionary tales and that they should do their duty. Pansy somehow learned that there's a wonderful bawdy world at there and can't wait to experience it. Work for you? 

Maeve

Murvoen

AndyZ

No issue with lesbian interactions at all ^_^

I did want to ask: if this is Sci-Fi, how far in the future?  Any notable changes to technology?

Maeve

That's up for debate. Sci-fi might be the wrong word, more of a dystopia. Though if you want to have flying cars and smart houses, I'm not opposed.

DizzyIsabella

Quote from: Maeve on August 31, 2015, 10:07:58 AM
Legal age is absolutely 18. The only thing that I would suggest is that her wildness is different from Chiclets. She's not so much the running away type as the one who sneaks in magazines, lipstick, and tries to meet boys. My idea of the schools is that the're essentially convents with Victorian educations. Because they're such precious commodities and the risk of them being stolen is so high, there's a good chance they've never seen a man except in pictures. They're not taught about sex, beyond cautionary tales and that they should do their duty. Pansy somehow learned that there's a wonderful bawdy world at there and can't wait to experience it. Work for you?

Oh no! I know she wouldn't be the type to run away!

She'd love the life, just would want to make it better for herself.

Don't mind lesbian interaction, but I definitely think Pansy would have a horribly jealous streak, so wouldn't necessarily want to encourage Lycan spending time with the others.

But! I also see her very much teasing the other girls that she knows what to do, enlightening them to the pleasures.
Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

I like the jealous streak. I wonder how she's going to deal with him already having several wives and a harem?

AndyZ

As far as tech, I would imagine some minor degree of cybertechnology.  Implanted computers, maybe some sexual alterations to let him have enough orgasms to satisfy all his wives and concubines.  Presumably only the uber rich can afford that kind of stuff and everyone else just uses the kind of stuff we have available today like smartphones and the like, to make it easier.

Flying car wouldn't be likely, but possibly a smarthouse to the degree where he knows where everyone is and his servants can check his refrigerator contents without being inside the house.

DizzyIsabella

Quote from: Maeve on August 31, 2015, 10:45:27 AM
I like the jealous streak. I wonder how she's going to deal with him already having several wives and a harem?

I'm thinking she just tried everything she can to get him to spend more time with her than anyone else.

If Lycan has a softer side I think she'd play on that and make him feel guilty, if he enjoys her feisty, she'd play on that.

Quite manipulative.
Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on August 30, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
Sorry! I was asleep!

If you're not sold on Makia Monroe , I also considered Candice Accola at one point for Pansy. That being said, any young blonde glamorous girl will do.

Maeve

While the we all have our creative juices flowing on this one, and while we wait for a Fawn, how does everyone feel about me setting up a few world building posts and then everyone doing an introductory post?

Murvoen

DizzyIsabella

Do Not Go Gentle

AndyZ

No objection ^_^

As one suggestion, though, maybe someone would like to double up and also play Fawn?

Maeve

I have a indroductory post ready, from Carlotta's POV, starting with a press conference Lord Lycan does on the Feral Wimin to a description of the culture, the school, some of her history and then her thoughts on her newest graduates. However I have question for you all, would you be more comfortable with this being in bondage, Non-con or extreme?

Murvoen

AndyZ

Elf

I realize that you are still short a player for the third graduate, but this looks very interesting. I'm wondering if you would have an opening for Mr. Lycan's assistant. Someone to help with the more mundane things of his busy high finance life, like maintaining calender, making sure he gets to all of his appoints, makes whatever arranges need to be made to make those appointments. Someone to help keep the girls happy when he cannot see to it himself, for whatever reason. Someone who might well be interested in taking the third girl as his own wife or concubine after Mr. Lycan makes his final decision.

Maeve

I would be open to that. Would you mind whipping up a basic character outline?

Elf

Sure I can do that.

Anthony
Is a very professional and ambitious young man of 23. He is always neat and organized. He did not come from wealth but was able to get a college education. He wants to be wealthy and is willing to work hard to achieve that goal. After graduating college he was thrilled to be given the opportunity to work for and with Mr. Lycan. While he is just a personal assistant basically doing anything Mr. Lycan needs but either not wanting to or able to do himself, he is still learning him the man. He is very meticulous about details, which makes him a great assistant. Coming from a world where females are few and far between he absolutely adores woman. In his eyes women are the most precious thing on the planet and as such should never be harmed. That does not mean he would not be into some rough play or some bondage and mild punishment, but they should never be harmed. When accepting the position to work for Mr. Lycan he never expected to be granted access to his collection of ladies, but finds it to be an incredible perk of the job. Prior to taking the job he had never been with a woman, as he just could not afford a brothel. His hopes were to at least become successful enough to eventually buy himself a wife, just one would suit him. Being a healthy young man though he has experimented with and even enjoyed the company of other men. Give a choice though he will always choose a female first.

DizzyIsabella

Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

Quote from: Elf on September 16, 2015, 08:14:00 AM
Sure I can do that.

Anthony
Is a very professional and ambitious young man of 23. He is always neat and organized. He did not come from wealth but was able to get a college education. He wants to be wealthy and is willing to work hard to achieve that goal. After graduating college he was thrilled to be given the opportunity to work for and with Mr. Lycan. While he is just a personal assistant basically doing anything Mr. Lycan needs but either not wanting to or able to do himself, he is still learning him the man. He is very meticulous about details, which makes him a great assistant. Coming from a world where females are few and far between he absolutely adores woman. In his eyes women are the most precious thing on the planet and as such should never be harmed. That does not mean he would not be into some rough play or some bondage and mild punishment, but they should never be harmed. When accepting the position to work for Mr. Lycan he never expected to be granted access to his collection of ladies, but finds it to be an incredible perk of the job. Prior to taking the job he had never been with a woman, as he just could not afford a brothel. His hopes were to at least become successful enough to eventually buy himself a wife, just one would suit him. Being a healthy young man though he has experimented with and even enjoyed the company of other men. Give a choice though he will always choose a female first.

Ooh, I like it. The girls could in turn try to tease him/tempt him. Maybe even try to coerce him into their plan of escape. Course you'll have to take to AndyZ for details, since you're going to have the strongest relationship with him. I could definitely see him and Carlotta in the opening RP (after the introductory rp, which I hope to get out tonight) discussing Lord Lycan's arrival and what he expects from this crop.

Elf

Oh teasing/tempting him will be very easy. He may well be able to be convinced to help them escape.

Being part of the opening RP with Carlotta would be wonderful.

Maeve

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience. I'm having some computer problems, but should be able to post soon.

AndyZ

Elf

Mintprincess

AndyZ

Mintprincess

The premise looks really cool and I love Dystopian societies! I totally don't mind playing the perfect student <3   

Looking forward to it!

Elf

That's awesome, welcome aboard, Mintprincess.

Now if Maeve approves and gets her computer issues resolved we should be good to go.

This should be a lot of fun.

DizzyIsabella

Yay! So glad we're full now!

You said I was free to change my faceclaim for Pansy, Maeve? Aslong as she was blonde and glamorous.

Well I'm sticking to similar to what you wanted, but am going to use "Megan Williams"! Hope that's ok!

Do Not Go Gentle

Mintprincess

Lovely!!!  And who is the PB for Fawn? I may keep her the same after I do a picture hunt. :)

Golden Spider

I must make a request that now this is filled out can you delete the threat or at least change the name to indicate it has closed?
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

AndyZ

Did you want in as a character, Golden?  Maybe as one of the original wives?

Golden Spider

lol you read perfectly into the reason I requested that. Yes I would, if that would be possible. even still. my request stands. it's just common courtesy.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Mintprincess

Quote from: Golden Spider on September 30, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
I must make a request that now this is filled out can you delete the threat or at least change the name to indicate it has closed?
I'm pretty sure the first post said other characters are fine for the group as long as they complimented the main cast.   And we just filled yesterday or so and I'm not sure Maeve has been on to see. 

<3

AndyZ

I'm sure it'll be fine.  Elf wasn't listed in the original cast either.

DizzyIsabella

I'm sure Maeve would be more than happy to have another character.

And in her defense, it did only fill the last slot today, she hasn't commented so probably hasn't seen that it's filled up.

Another male character would balance things nicely, I think.

Stable Boy  >:) >:)
Do Not Go Gentle

Elf

My character is indeed not in the list of wanted characters. The opening post does say that other characters are available specifically saying other wives/harem members and friends or business associates of My Lycan.

Yes, another male would make us more balanced, but personally I don't mind one bit having the ladies out numbering us guys.

Maeve

Computers fixed! First post is up! We have a Fawn! Everything is finally coming together.

Feel free to post when you have time. Girls want to do intro posts about life at the school, fear for the future, ect ect ect ...have at it. You have any questions about world building do not hesitate to ask.

Intro post of Lord Lycan at home, thinking he would like to add to his collection would be amazing. All I ask is that if you name the other wives try to limit them to either flowers, animals or something kinda cute.

Elf I await your post with bated breath. No rush though, I certainly took enough time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237411.0

Maeve

Maeve

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on September 30, 2015, 08:17:38 AM
Yay! So glad we're full now!

You said I was free to change my faceclaim for Pansy, Maeve? Aslong as she was blonde and glamorous.

Well I'm sticking to similar to what you wanted, but am going to use "Megan Williams"! Hope that's ok!

After doing an image search on her, she'll do nicely. Just if you wouldn't mind using some of the less made up looking ones at first. Pansy would still be newbie glamorous at first. 

Maeve

Quote from: Mintprincess on September 30, 2015, 11:05:20 AM
Lovely!!!  And who is the PB for Fawn? I may keep her the same after I do a picture hunt. :)

That would be India Eisley. Feel free to change her, just try to go for that vibe if you would.

Maeve

Quote from: Golden Spider on September 30, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

As everyone has already stated, thanks guys, technically it isn't closed. There's lots of things people could play. The Feral Wimin could use a leader, the plot could turn that they want to lure Lord Lycan's new girls away for propaganda purposes. There's all of Lord Lycan's previous wives and harem girls, the other students at the school, and the teachers that could have larger roles. Other men could include the guards at the school, the male members of the Feral Wimin, members of the farmer's revolt or political rivals of Lord Lycan.

If anything of these call out to you, let me know.

I will be changing the title to reflect that the main parts are taken however, just as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Maeve on October 02, 2015, 10:20:37 AM
That would be India Eisley. Feel free to change her, just try to go for that vibe if you would.
she looks good!   I'll take a look tonight when I get home <333333

Can't wait !

Elf

Quote from: Maeve on October 02, 2015, 10:10:20 AM
Computers fixed! First post is up! We have a Fawn! Everything is finally coming together.

Feel free to post when you have time. Girls want to do intro posts about life at the school, fear for the future, ect ect ect ...have at it. You have any questions about world building do not hesitate to ask.

Intro post of Lord Lycan at home, thinking he would like to add to his collection would be amazing. All I ask is that if you name the other wives try to limit them to either flowers, animals or something kinda cute.

Elf I await your post with bated breath. No rush though, I certainly took enough time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237411.0

Very glad that your computer is fixed.

I will hopefully get a post up this weekend

Quote from: Maeve on October 02, 2015, 10:30:27 AM

I will be changing the title to reflect that the main parts are taken however, just as soon as I figure out how to do that.

It's simply enough. Modify the first post and change what is in the subject box. Then click on the save button.

Maeve

There is now an OOC, for emergencies, plot developments and the like. Thank you AndyZ for reminding me to do it. I look forward to everyone's posts.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=238368.0

Maeve

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am looking for a new Chiclet.

Wolfling72

Pops in I've been reading along...And way back when you first started this group I wanted Chiclet *le sigh* But you have an amazing cast already and my way with words doesn't seem to mesh with everyone else's....I hope you find her...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

AndyZ

Wolfling72

I just don't feel that I write as well as the others in this group...I mean hell, it took me forever to apply for Fashion Affairs and I am still shocked that they let me in.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

AndyZ

Your posts seem pretty awesome to me ^_^

We're all our own worst critics, though.  I totally get that. 

We're also all constantly improving.  I'm a little afraid to go back and read the novel I wrote three years ago for the concern that it'll seem like crap compared to my current writing.

I say go for it ^_^

Wolfling72

Hmmm okies...I shall prod the lovely GM personage and see if they would be interested...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mintprincess

Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 05, 2015, 08:37:28 AM
I just don't feel that I write as well as the others in this group...I mean hell, it took me forever to apply for Fashion Affairs and I am still shocked that they let me in.
what.  What.  What?????? 

Wolfie you are an amazing writer! I would love to write with you!!

Wolfling72

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 05, 2015, 11:25:54 AM
what.  What.  What?????? 

Wolfie you are an amazing writer! I would love to write with you!!

*cuddles the Mintiliciousness* Thanks darlin'...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Elf

Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 05, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

I don't see anything wrong with your words either. Please come join us. Besides I have found that writing with those I feel are better writers than myself is a good way to improve my own writing. Besides the reason we are all here is to have fun, so come have fun with us.

Wolfling72

Well I've begged Maeve and have given her an idea of what I wanted my Chiclet to be like...will be sending along an outline after work today...and if she says OK

then I guess I shall come bother you nice folk and flirt outrageously *nods* all while plotting for my character to screw up y'alls characters happy places.

;D
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mintprincess

An outline? Lol. I raised my hand Wolfie and got Fawn.  Don't stress so much <3

Wolfling72

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 05, 2015, 11:39:57 AM
An outline? Lol. I raised my hand Wolfie and got Fawn.  Don't stress so much <3

I write better when I have an idea of where a character could go, sweetling. If I had YOUR awesome brain, I'd be able to just toss words up and have them come shimmering down like so much gorgeous confetti...*le sigh* However I am an old and brittle Boi...and my brain needs an idea!!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

DizzyIsabella

I only write so well and so much when I love the plot/character relationships.

I love the rivalry between Fawn and Pansy, and really don't like Fawn (even though I love Minty), because I hated know-it-alls and over achievers,  so that's what's motivating me!

I also, like you Wolfy, needed to make the character's personality match what I had in my head and Maeve is very willing for you to do that :)

Coming along to join us is fine by me.
Do Not Go Gentle

Wolfling72

Thank you very much DizzyIsabella. I've loved what I've read since it's inception. (Only thing I had to add to My bookmarks was the OOC because I had the actual thread already marked) I just want her to fit what Maeve imagined AND add my own twist to make her mine...which I have done.

So, I have her pinned down (mostly) and am happily awaiting an ok to make her first post (which I already have mostly plotted out). *shakes head*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

DizzyIsabella

Glad I'm not the only one who stalks Roleplays I'm not a part of!!!!  :P🙊🙊🙊
Do Not Go Gentle

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mintprincess

Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 05, 2015, 11:43:46 AM
I write better when I have an idea of where a character could go, sweetling. If I had YOUR awesome brain, I'd be able to just toss words up and have them come shimmering down like so much gorgeous confetti...*le sigh* However I am an old and brittle Boi...and my brain needs an idea!!

Lol. I am a spontaneous in the moment whatever comes out type writer and that's what you'll always get from me.  Fawn is created as I write her :P   

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on December 05, 2015, 02:19:44 PM
I only write so well and so much when I love the plot/character relationships.

I love the rivalry between Fawn and Pansy, and really don't like Fawn (even though I love Minty), because I hated know-it-alls and over achievers,  so that's what's motivating me!

I also, like you Wolfy, needed to make the character's personality match what I had in my head and Maeve is very willing for you to do that :)

Coming along to join us is fine by me.

Oh you, lol!!!    BRING IT ON!  Fawn sees Pansy as a rule breaker and a boundary pusher.  Girl should do what she's damn told and try harder!   (Ok I love her too though and you!)

<3 <3

DizzyIsabella

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 05, 2015, 03:29:52 PM

Oh you, lol!!!    BRING IT ON!  Fawn sees Pansy as a rule breaker and a boundary pusher.  Girl should do what she's damn told and try harder!   (Ok I love her too though and you!)

<3 <3

Damn right you do!
Do Not Go Gentle

Saku

Hello there! I was looking at random threads and was kind of interested in joining this rp because it sounded so interesting and the people involved seem great to me! Everyone seems like they're having so much fun and after reading through all the pages and all the ideas, I came up with two ideas of my own.

QuoteOther men could include the guards at the school, the male members of the Feral Wimin, members of the farmer's revolt or political rivals of Lord Lycan.

So I was thinking of playing a male character who would either be a guard at the school who is really undercover there since he's one of the male members of the Feral Wimin, trying to get close to the system to find out how things work, what security is in place etc... OR he would be maybe Lord Lycan's younger brother and has a certain agenda of his own? Which one sounds more appealing, the first or the second idea? And if you like the second, then I'll have to discuss with Maeve and the one who plays Lord Lycan, right? If you like the first, maybe I'd have to talk to those who play the Feral Wimin? Or are in charge of them? Let me know!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Maeve

While the main roles are cast, I find that we have the need for additional wives and/or students. If interested, feel free to read over the IC and OOC threads and then post here with your character ideas.

Elf

Oh, yes, yes, please come join us. We definitely need more wives, harem girls, or students.

Mintprincess

Definitely would love a BFF for Fawn so she could have someone to talk trash about pansy and just be prissy with!! :P

Maeve