we've got the vision, now let's have some fun [f for m or f]

Started by sunbeams, July 26, 2010, 09:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

i capitalize in content, no worries. c:

i'm eighteen years old.

i can write a paragraph to a couple pages, the pace and length of posts is up to you. all i ask is that whatever amount you write, it be good, thoughtful writing.

personally, i really like playing women with spines who don't act like prissy little stereotypical girls. but that doesn't mean i want you to play some submissive little boy. gimme a good power struggle, make my day. c;

things i enjoy:

modern, realistic role plays
romance
tension
dominance struggles
age gaps--i prefer playing the younger character (e.g. a 30-40 male and an 18-25 female)
possible drug/alcohol use (not so much for hard drugs, but gimme all the marijuana and psychedelics and i'll be one happy camper)
the after sex cigarette
hand cuffs
characters who start out hating each other and start to grow on one another
m x f
f x f

things i don't enjoy:

furry (sorry, not my thang)
anything pregnancy/children related
underage relationships
incest
scat, gore, water sports
characters hurting each other for pleasure
m x m (i used to love it, not feeling it as of late)

things i'm interested in role playing:

professor x student
friends with benefits (maybe with one who feels that it's more than just friends)
best friends
tattoo artist x customer
craigslist 'casual encounters'
roommates/dorm mates
gang member x runaway
circus/traveling carnival x runaway
hitchhiker x someone going on a road trip
homeless x rich person taking them in
freshly turned vampire x attempted first kill
artist x model
nudist colony related
music festival [band member x member, member x fan, fan x fan]
something burning man related
and more, i'll add on. tell me your ideas, too.

i don't do messengers, but i'll do anything else. c: i also enjoy ooc chat.

CRAVINGSSSSSSS
if i could play a 17-22 year old to your 30-40 year old, that would be really hot. ;D not necessary at all though, just a craving.

i'm really liking the idea of doing some more craigslist casual encounter themed role plays.

also, doing a camping or survival in the woods related role play would be cool. maybe friends or people who met on craigslist going on a big camping trip and hunting/fishing for themselves for a while?

i'm a stoner, and i really love playing stoner characters.

UPDATE#2

PLOT IDEAS

ff = female x female
mf = male x female

He has the idea that women are nothing but whoreish cumdumpsters and they are good for nothing other than meaningless sex and reproduction. He comes from a long line of wealthy business people, and is expected to follow in the footsteps of his father. Smarter than those who preceded him, he feels that this life is not the life for him. And when he meets her, he starts to change his mind about women. mf

In ancient Rome, women weren't really allowed to be artists. They were forbidden from drawing the nude body of a male, and they could not even gaze upon a male modeling for an artist. A girl, the daughter of a renowned artist, strives to pursue her father's career. Her father lets her finish and help with his own paintings, but she desires more. One day when she goes to help her father with a mural, she meets his colleague, an artist even better than her own father. She strives to be his pupil, but he has a certain disdain for her. Once she is his pupil, he still doesn't like her much. Things progress from there. Caution: the girl is roughly seventeen years old, and the guy is gonna be mid twenties to early thirties. mf

Person one is just your average, every day middle class person. They have no family, but they've got a cute little house in suburbia, income enough to support a family, a cat or a dog, etc. On their way home from work, they see person two sitting on the side of the road in tattered clothes. It's Winter, so it's cold as hell. They stop and invite this person into their car, and into their bedroom. mf ff

Two people meet at a Burning Man festival and seem to really hit it off, despite the fact one of them is there to partake in the culture and the other is just an observer. Drugs drugs drugs drugs. mf ff

A stupid American and a local meet at one of the coffee shops in Amsterdam and seem to click. So you know what they do? They begin a night of pure carnal desire, doing all the things they can do as a toast to the world around them. This role play is bound to include some or all of the following: mushrooms, marijuana, strippers, alcohol, having fun with prostitutes, among other things. mf ff

Two friends who met in college, sharing a dorm, decide to experiment with one another. That fabled college lesbian encounter. ff

Post-apocalypse. That is all. mf mm ff

7rouble

I can take on another RP. It seems our likes/dislikes are very similar.  PM me if you want to work something out.  Until then, ;)

Kaiser Maverick

oberkommandoderdan

I like the high school history teacher and his AP student. PM if interested ;)

gymnastixcoach

Hi there,
Like yourself I'm mostly into realistic, everyday kind of stories and roleplays, so I'm sure we could find something to work out together.
Most of your turn ons and offs seem to match mine as well.
Guess that only leaves us to get in contact and see where it goes.
Hope to hear back from you soon,
Mike

GnothiSeauton

If you're still looking, I'd love to do a romantic FxF story with you. 

The post-apocalyptic story, as well as the third plot on your list sounds really really interesting and fun to do.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

sunbeams

discordantentity

Post Appocalypse sounds fun, hell I am still hooked on Fallout 3.  So I can easily work with that idea as well as the hating each other but grow to like each other.  Age gap I am not so much into but I could do it, as for anything else the gender I play depends on whatever your up to at the moment.  I do play both genders, but most ofther groups are female dominated for my characters because well the best rp's are with them.

PM me with what you think.

discordantentity

What do you say to my proposal, I look forward to your response.