News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bite Me. (f seeking m)

Started by leakedx, March 05, 2012, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leakedx

Plot: Lexi Harmen has lived around the world. At age twenty five she is currently residing in London, England. It's only been about two weeks in the dreary rain stricken city. She is finally settled into her new apartment and life seems rather mundane as she tries to figure out if this is the place she will call home. Unfortunately, no one told her (like she'd believe it anyway) that England was plagued with vampires. There is a certain one that sees her and finds her rather appealing, as if he has to have her. His lust for her beauty and body is just too much to bear. He wanted her, not just for a quick meal, for there seemed so much more to her than some lonely girl walking down the street along. So, to keep her from being with anyone else, he turns her, making her his slave. She will have to learn to control her thirst and become the monster that he so easily turned her into. Through his whole teaching process they find not only lust for one another (Well, she's the one that will take forever to realize that one) but also love.

So, I'm expecting your character to look around her age (meaning I would prefer you had a picture of him)

I would like roughly three paragraphs per post, though much more is certainly accepted

I would like for the vampires to resembled that of the Underworld vampires, rather than the twilight ones or those of Louis and Lestat (from Interview with a Vampire) They need to look the part of modern day England, after all. So please, no long hair, no extremely visible fangs twenty four seven, and no sparkly skin.

I will allow for very minor bondage in this rp, but not very much. Please, no whips. Not unless I say later on that this is okay. This will be a learning process for me, so we must be gentle at first.

There has already been a starter made, but it's not the best, so that is why I'm not requiring much length. I am, however, requiring detail. You can't have a good story without it!

So, without further ado, here is my character:

Here's linkage to my On's/Off's:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132951.0