Seeking Varied Female Roles [MUL]

Started by MagicalPen, July 07, 2010, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Some varied ideas I want to explore in detail

All names can be changed.

Idea #1 Yes Mistress!

Quite simply, I am looking for a Dominant Female. The plot, setting, etc can be discussed, as can the nature of the relationship (Mistress/Slave is the first thing that comes to mind).

Possible Themes (not required): Bondage, Submission, Multiple Partners, Humiliation, Incest (Hello Mother?)

If interested in this idea, please PM me.

Idea #2

This idea revolves around an older woman (Teacher, Mother, Librarian, Stripper etc) who - for some reason - craves younger men. Depending on her job/age this game can go several ways. If a Teacher, some of her students could catch her doing something (maybe stripping) and blackmail her - willingly - into doing things for them. As a mother, she could seduce the pool boy and her sons friends. Or she could just be a Cougar in general.

Depending on what is picked, we can hammer out a more solid plot for the game.

If interested in this idea, please PM me.

Idea #3 Staceys Mom has it going On.

Stacey and her mom were beautiful and were often asked if they were sisters. They loved the praise and the attention it brought them. Stacey had certainly inherited her mothers good looks and also her sex drive. They both love having sex and had their first lesbian experiences with each other - something that brought them to a whole new level. The often prowled the bars together, picking out 'one night stands' for each other. They'd even purposely set up little 'accidents' where they walked in on each other in the middle of the act. They've recently moved into a new neighborhood and have discovered that the neighbor has a son Staceys age.

Stacey soon sets her sights on him, as does her mother, both seducing the young man at separate times. Stacey finds that she likes the boy though knows she will have to compete with her gorgeous mother for his attention. But why fight over a boy when you can share him with the person you love the most in the world?

Idea #4 The Twisted Family

This idea involves adultery, cheating, incest, and a gazillion other ideas. It also requires a partner who can play multiple roles at the same time, much like I will be playing. The more plot-related parts are at the end, once i've explained the relationships and who is doing who. Preference for partners open to virtually everything. It somewhat can be referred to as a mash of all my other ideas pressed into one.

Sarah and Mark have been married for two years now and love each other. But both are harboring dirty secrets.

Sarah comes from an incestuous family. The first real cock she had ever see was her brothers before she jerked off. And unlike what she claims, her brother was also the one who claimed her virginity. Her first threesome had been with her father (now deceased) and mother, and her first DP had been at the hands of her father and brother. She, of course, saw nothing wrong with this though kept it a secret. Sarah now works as a Secretary and isn't very faithful to her husband either.

Mark, on the other hand, has always dipped his stick where he could. A successful businessman, he has 'sealed the deal' numerous time with various women, most recently his stunning blond secretary. His greatest secret from his wife, though, is that he has been banging her attractive mother for nearly as long as they have known each other.

Sarahs brother and mother are coming to stay with them for a week, the first time they've seen each other in several months. Everyone is excited though there is only one guest bedroom (not that the brother/mother will mind). Mark is also facing a promotion at work but needs a little extra something to secure it - something his wife might be able to help out with - while Sarah is working hard to seduce her own boss into giving her a raise.

-More plot can be discussed with some one interested. Please PM me first.-

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Bump.

Still looking for a Female Dom to discuss a plot with.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games