Equality Denied; seeking players both genders, gay or straight [MUL]

Started by shadowspale, September 09, 2009, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korbl

Quote from: shadowspale on September 14, 2009, 02:01:46 AM
We do need more resistance members but as for digging out the chip...no. it is implanted at the base of the brain stem for a reason. By the time he would have been able to remove it, it would have healed in such a way that attempting to do so would render him basically a vegetable.
hmm...  :-\ IIRC, it was stated they were implanted at the base of the skull, hence my idea. attached to the brainstem does make it somewhat more difficult.

give me a bit to mull things over and see if I can come up with something a bit different that keeps the character's feel intact.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

shadowspale

That is my fault for answering without thinking about the fact that just because I know exactly what I meant; you had no way of knowing what I meant. I am sorry. 

Korbl

Quote from: shadowspale on September 14, 2009, 08:37:28 PM
That is my fault for answering without thinking about the fact that just because I know exactly what I meant; you had no way of knowing what I meant. I am sorry.
eh, it's ok, it happens.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

shadowspale

*reaches out and randomly begins snatching players* Consider yourselves shanghaied! You, you and you will be resistance members *points to blank character sheet.*

You, you and you will be female supporters! *points to blank character sheet.*

You, you and you will be dommes who unknowingly houses pets were are spies!

You! Yes you! You look to be the double agent type! "Looks over remaining players thoughtfully while tapping finger to lips*

You five! "Points at each* you have the look of pets!

*Smiles at last remaining players* You all have the look of men would would like nothing more than to get your hands on a yummy little blond guy in need of strong arms to hold him!

Well, what are you waiting on? Get that sheet filled out and submitted!

*returns to snatching players*

Chuukun

I am still here, although somewhat in the clutches of a nasty cold.

shadowspale

Awww! *pets you and feeds you chicken soup* Glad you didn't leave. I was worried you had since its taking so long to truly get started.

Chuukun

No worries, you'd hear from me in that case. Just doing some reading here on what I missed... do we already have an IC-thread?

Kate

i have changed fiona considerably those who thought to perhaps have something to do with her may think again after reading her updated profile :)

shadowspale

QuoteNo worries, you'd hear from me in that case. Just doing some reading here on what I missed... do we already have an IC-thread?

Yes we do. Its basically just intros at the moment, setting things up and slipping in bits of information. The link can be found on the OOC group under the premise that is currently being revised.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47137.0

shadowspale

We are still in need of players. Dommes, supporters, male pets and resistance members. We have enough to get started but more could be used to fill out all sides

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47063.0

kckolbe

Is there any form of system or complete freeform?  What do you need for char submission?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

shadowspale

Its freeform so if you are looking for a system game I am. On the chance that you are still interested. Here is the sheet.

Character name:
Sexual Preference:
Dom/sub:

Appearance:

Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Build

Name of pet or Mistress: If you have one; this area can be filled in later.

Are you a member of the resistance? If yes; why

Brief history:

Personality:

and you can post it here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47061.0

kckolbe

No worries, interested in a sub role.  I'll start working a sheet.  Anything I should know about my Mistress to be?  Their arrangement would have an effect on his personality
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

shadowspale

We need more of everything; Mistresses included. I hate to possibly lose you but I am not going to lie. At the moment; there wouldn't be a mistress for your pet. Currently we have a rough crew. Gameplay can start but to fully be able to play as I envisioned; we need more people.

I am playing two characters of my own of my own plus most if not all of the npcs. I will ask the others if one will make a domme for you but I don't know if anyone would be willing.

kckolbe

I'd rather bow out than force an uninspired character.  If a mistress wants two pets, and the other pet would be okay with it I can do that.  If not, no worries.  I appreciate your candor.

Intro Thread

shadowspale

You're welcome. Bumping this up as I am working on revamping the group to broaden game play for both genders

NSEMinion

I'm tentatively interested, but I've never been involved in a D/s rp before. I wouldn't be able to pull off a true Mistress role, since I'm not familiar with it.

shadowspale

I am revamping the game; I have come to see that the way it was set up limited play. Females are now Domms  or supporters living in the cities or as captured pets/slaves or free living outside the walls. Men can either be true pets, pretend pets to female supporters, resistance members or just regular men who may or may not have a pet/slave.

I can't guarantee anything at the moment other then that there is a place for any character you might want to make and that you will be given a chance to play her/him.  As long as the character fits into the history and setting, all will be approved and put to work creating havoc :P