Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

Where would I NOT lick? 
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

luna146

Milanthe

@ Fragile dreams:  Keep it clean!  This forum can be seen by six year olds if they can manage to control a computer.

@ luna:  I'm talking about keeping it clean, and yet none of the things I wanna lick are.  lmao ...  Hm...  Cheek!

Fragile Dreams

That's why i didn't say any nasty word! But since her thighs appear in the pic what did you expect when we have to lick. :P

Anyways, *licks her fingertips*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Milanthe

Mistress Maro

licks up the curve of her waist.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

Licks he shoulder above the tattoo.

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

shadowbane

I have to go with licking that thigh....

purpleartemis00

Shoulder, mmm shoulders!

Fragile Dreams

Her cherry chopstick lips

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

The Golden Touch

Abs... definitely the abs. ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Fragile Dreams

I hope her mascara is eatable because i want to lick around her eyes :P

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mistress Maro

Mmm. From the center of the collar bone to his chin.

Chris Rock

Corinthi

Just a casual, friendly lick to the shoulder to see if she tastes as creamy as she looks.

purpleartemis00

Corinthi

Along the top of your nylons.

Milanthe

Along that nummy jawline.

purpleartemis00

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

I'm going with that tiny waist!

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Skye

Right between the twins.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock