Non-adult Vodun style Roleplay request.

Started by A Mighty Lion, January 20, 2014, 03:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Mighty Lion

This is for all the ladies who would not mind a bit of Vodun in their stories. I am looking for a lady interested in having a human character while I in turn will play an Orisha/Loa of our own decision. It is to last until my approval is decided upon. I do not know when this will be, but, if I am approved we may then convert the roleplay into an adult roleplay.

Orishas/Loa offered are these below:

Ogun

Shango

Olokun

Aganju

If you do not know of each of them, you may always ask me what each one's association or role is.

Goddess of Night

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you Mighty but I'm afraid I don't have knowledge of the subject.
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

I'll google all the info and ask you questions when I have the time. Have to do some homework for my sociology class right now.
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 05:20:26 PM
I'll google all the info and ask you questions when I have the time. Have to do some homework for my sociology class right now.

Well, I mean that you can ask me question on it if you need to.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 05:21:41 PM
Well, I mean that you can ask me question on it if you need to.
Okay, so what exactly is the subject?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

Okay let me ask a different question. What is the plot?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 07:00:13 PM

This will depend on the Orisha you choose to interact with. If you don't know what their purpose is, just ask. I am happy to tell you about them.

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 07:00:13 PM

The over all idea is that a young girl, about 18 or older, will encounter whatever Orisha is chosen for the roleplay.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:03:18 PM
And then go from there?

Yes. Each Orish is responsible for a different thing. You only have to pick which Orisha you want to interact in the roleplay with or, if you don't know what they do, ask me and I will tell you.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 08:05:17 PM
Yes. Each Orish is responsible for a different thing. You only have to pick which Orisha you want to interact in the roleplay with or, if you don't know what they do, ask me and I will tell you.
Oh okay :D. I googled each of them And Aganju and Olokun piqued my interest. I read that Aganju helps people overcome physical and psychological barriers so maybe we can use that in the plot?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:12:39 PM
Oh okay :D. I googled each of them And Aganju and Olokun piqued my interest. I read that Aganju helps people overcome physical and psychological barriers so maybe we can use that in the plot?

Yes, Aganju is the Orisha of Volcanoes. Like the lava that overcomes all obstacles, Aganju can aid others in doing the same. I can use him as my character if you like. He is also called Agayu in other areas.

Goddess of Night

That sounds good. What setting is this taking place?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:21:05 PM
That sounds good. What setting is this taking place?

It can be fantasy or realistic, modern or older times. It is fully up to you. The spirits adapt with the times, you know  :D

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 08:22:25 PM
It can be fantasy or realistic, modern or older times. It is fully up to you. The spirits adapt with the times, you know  :D
Hmm... fantasy is always a good setting with me. What kind of things are in this fantasy place? Mythical creatures? Superpowers?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:26:37 PM
Hmm... fantasy is always a good setting with me. What kind of things are in this fantasy place? Mythical creatures? Superpowers?

Anything you like. Just know that none can harm an orisha. But yes, anything you like can be in the roleplay.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 08:27:56 PM
Anything you like. Just know that none can harm an orisha. But yes, anything you like can be in the roleplay.
Let's go with mythical creatures. I.e. Wild, crazy beasts, werewolves and so on. Would it be okay if she was attacked and was left for dead and that's how she encounters your character?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:31:01 PM
Let's go with mythical creatures. I.e. Wild, crazy beasts, werewolves and so on. Would it be okay if she was attacked and was left for dead and that's how she encounters your character?

Here are the Orisha that I have listed. Just to give you a second chance at making your choice. As for your idea, Aganju is not to aid in that type of physical barrier. That is something more for a healer or a warrior Orisha. Ogun, for example, as he is a warrior and protector or Ozain who is a healer.

Goddess of Night

Why don't you choose your favorite and tell me the info then I can come up with something off of that.  :-)
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:41:45 PM
Why don't you choose your favorite and tell me the info then I can come up with something off of that.  :-)

Well, all are good. I cannot quite choose a favourite, so, you choose one that interests you the most and that is what we will go by.

Goddess of Night

Hmm... I'm a girl who likes fire. Always have. So let's go with Shango?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:48:43 PM
Hmm... I'm a girl who likes fire. Always have. So let's go with Shango?

Fire is good. Shango is know to have a bad temper, possibly even more so than his brother Ogun. But yes, Shango is the ruler of fire, lightening and thunder and, like Ogun, he is masculine.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 08:55:03 PM
Fire is good. Shango is know to have a bad temper, possibly even more so than his brother Ogun. But yes, Shango is the ruler of fire, lightening and thunder and, like Ogun, he is masculine.
I like to portray my characters having the ability to go with the flow. Maybe a little water in her can calm his fiery temper. :D Let's go with Shango
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 08:57:55 PM
I like to portray my characters having the ability to go with the flow. Maybe a little water in her can calm his fiery temper. :D Let's go with Shango

Hehe it doesn't work like that. Think of Shango as a bad tempered man who cannot be calmed. I believe this is because he is the brother of Ogun, who is also a fiery hearted Orisha.

understand that I am not trying to dissuade you on anything, I am only filling you in on more information about the counterpart of your character.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 09:10:55 PM
Hehe it doesn't work like that. Think of Shango as a bad tempered man who cannot be calmed. I believe this is because he is the brother of Ogun, who is also a fiery hearted Orisha.

understand that I am not trying to dissuade you on anything, I am only filling you in on more information about the counterpart of your character.
Perhaps she is able to stay calm and out of his way when he is in a bad mood?

Your not dissuading me. :D I appreciate you informing me on all this.
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

Shango is always in a bad mood for most times. There is a story that he was once a king in Africa who had supernatural powers. His reign ended by his own lightning when it struck his palace and burned it down.

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

Think of like this:

If Aganju is their father, and he himself is Orisha of the Volcanoes, then his sons will have fiery hearts and tempers.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 09:18:18 PM
Shango is always in a bad mood for most times. There is a story that he was once a king in Africa who had supernatural powers. His reign ended by his own lightning when it struck his palace and burned it down.

Haha So how would that work between her and him?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:25:05 PM
Haha So how would that work between her and him?

She would be running ALOT heheh Shango is sometimes called a war spirit while Ogun handles politics. However, sometimes they are both recognized as war spirits, with Ogun being the warrior spirit and Shango being the war spirit. In other words, Ogun is the warrior while Shango is the War. Shango can be violent at times.

This sounds like a bad option, but, I like to offer many options to my roleplay partners. Of course then I inform them that certain options are dangerous. Of course this is not to make Shango sound like a vicious Orisha, it is just to say that he has a temper and can be violent at times.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 09:29:12 PM
She would be running ALOT heheh Shango is sometimes called a war spirit while Ogun handles politics. However, sometimes they are both recognized as war spirits, with Ogun being the warrior spirit and Shango being the war spirit. In other words, Ogun is the warrior while Shango is the War. Shango can be violent at times.

This sounds like a bad option, but, I like to offer many options to my roleplay partners. Of course then I inform them that certain options are dangerous. Of course this is not to make Shango sound like a vicious Orisha, it is just to say that he has a temper and can be violent at times.
Hmm.. then maybe we should go with a one that would be easier to work with?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:31:40 PM
Hmm.. then maybe we should go with a one that would be easier to work with?

Perhaps. If you like a challenge, I can use Shango. However, if you like somebody who is maybe fiery but can be easily communicate with, go for Ogun. Ogun has a fiery nature but he is not quite like Shango. He is often said to be an unruly leader, allowing alcohol to be drank even on the battlefield, but he always wins his battles.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 09:35:04 PM
Perhaps. If you like a challenge, I can use Shango. However, if you like somebody who is maybe fiery but can be easily communicate with, go for Ogun. Ogun has a fiery nature but he is not quite like Shango. He is often said to be an unruly leader, allowing alcohol to be drank even on the battlefield, but he always wins his battles.

My characters sometimes have a feisty nature of their own although most of the time they are calm and collected. I can work with a challenge though. I don't know. You should pick. :)
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:38:40 PM
My characters sometimes have a feisty nature of their own although most of the time they are calm and collected. I can work with a challenge though. I don't know. You should pick. :)

I will go with either Aganju or Ogun. A Volcan Orisha or Warrior Orisha interests me at this moment. Ogun as a protector as well while Aganju aids with giving one the courage and spirituality to overcome barriers of all kind. An example is that, if you must go some place but you must cross a mountain, Aganju will give you the spiritual power and courage to cross that mountain.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:45:36 PM
I'll let you decide between the two. :D

Aganju is an essential Orisha, essential for growth. he is the foundation of the livelihood of the villages as the volcanic soil helps things to grow.

Ogun is the Orisha of politics, war, iron, black smiths, truth. he removes the obstacles out of your way, takes care of serious problems, protects your prosperity, guards you from harm. Ogun is the great warrior, the great general, who rules iron, metals, tools, weapons, machinery & a very masculine spirit.

I think for this time, I will use Ogun.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 09:51:34 PM
Aganju is an essential Orisha, essential for growth. he is the foundation of the livelihood of the villages as the volcanic soil helps things to grow.

Ogun is the Orisha of politics, war, iron, black smiths, truth. he removes the obstacles out of your way, takes care of serious problems, protects your prosperity, guards you from harm. Ogun is the great warrior, the great general, who rules iron, metals, tools, weapons, machinery & a very masculine spirit.

I think for this time, I will use Ogun.
So its decided! What kind of girl do you have preferences to? How shall they meet?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
So its decided! What kind of girl do you have preferences to? How shall they meet?

Wait, I will go with Aganju. That sounds best.

For me, curvy women. I do not like stick women. I get nervous because I think I will break their backs with a hug. Curvy women at least have meat in the "right places", yes?

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:06:53 PM
Curvy but not too curvy? Medium build?

By curvy, I don't mean fat or heavy or anything like that. I mean.......curvy.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:09:26 PM
By curvy, I don't mean fat or heavy or anything like that. I mean.......curvy.
Haha Okay I'll find a picture of what my body type would be.
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:14:46 PM
Haha Okay I'll find a picture of what my body type would be.

That may help. I am bad at explaining some things hehe

A Mighty Lion

Final decision, I will use Ogun. I am very interested in using this Ogun model because of the clothing and looks. It's much how I picture him.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:32:53 PM
This:

or this:

The first one is about what I am looking for. Of course she can be whatever race you choose her to be.

This is what my Aganju will sound like. Go only to the part where the pirate speaks to the man called Anto at 0:44 in the video timing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rJUpUb0QF0

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

Very masculine. I like it.

We'll use that girl then. She'll look exactly like that, granted she would be clothed. ;)
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:39:30 PM
Very masculine. I like it.

We'll use that girl then. She'll look exactly like that, granted she would be clothed. ;)

Yes, unless I am approved, in which she may wear nothing at all hehe. But for now, she will wear clothing.

Ok, about how they will meet. how do you think they should?

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:44:32 PM
Yes, unless I am approved, in which she may wear nothing at all hehe. But for now, she will wear clothing.

Ok, about how they will meet. how do you think they should?
Hm.. Should she be in need of a trainer? For she wants to become a warrior but no one will train a woman?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:49:18 PM
Hm.. Should she be in need of a trainer? For she wants to become a warrior but no one will train a woman?

That is an idea to consider. To break with tradition is a serious matter sometimes, but things change if a person learns directly from an Orisha.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:51:55 PM
That is an idea to consider. To break with tradition is a serious matter sometimes, but things change if a person learns directly from an Orisha.
Perhaps her reasons for becoming a warrior is because she has always been considered weak, small? Even by her parents who were suddenly killed by the enemy of the army?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:54:39 PM
Perhaps her reasons for becoming a warrior is because she has always been considered weak, small? Even by her parents who were suddenly killed by the enemy of the army?

It is possible to do. If she has no man to defend her, then she can learn to defend herself.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:56:02 PM
It is possible to do. If she has no man to defend her, then she can learn to defend herself.
Would you like to go with that?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 11:04:04 PM
Do you want me to start it off or do you want to?

It may be best if you start it off. However, I can if needed. Typically, Ogun is not going to be out among people. He is an Orisha, he must be called upon.

Goddess of Night

(As in a prayer?)

"You are a woman! You are made to be a wife and mother while your husband fights as a warrior. I don't care about your reasons or your story. I will not teach you. Now begone woman!" Another door slammed in her face, making that fifteen. Zeya had traveled from village to village searching for a person to train her to be a warrior but she always met the same answer. No. She was denied every time because of her gender. A body like hers was not made to be a warrior. Time and time again she was told she was built to bear young and care for the very thing she wanted to be. A warrior. She was tired of having people tell her that she was weak and did not have any other purpose other than to care for young and husband.

A growl of frustration escaped her as she turned around and made her way back to the forest. Even dressed in leather pants and a tunic, like a man, she could not hide what she was. Her body was painstakingly woman from her large breasts, curvy body and small build. Even with her long hair bound and hidden under a helm she would still look and be female.

Once she came to her tent deep in the trees of the forest she presented herself in prayer. She begged for Ogun to find her a teacher who would look past her body and see into her heart. She pleaded for him to consider her as one of his warriors.
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 11:21:12 PM
(As in a prayer?)

"You are a woman! You are made to be a wife and mother while your husband fights as a warrior. I don't care about your reasons or your story. I will not teach you. Now begone woman!" Another door slammed in her face, making that fifteen. Zeya had traveled from village to village searching for a person to train her to be a warrior but she always met the same answer. No. She was denied every time because of her gender. A body like hers was not made to be a warrior. Time and time again she was told she was built to bear young and care for the very thing she wanted to be. A warrior. She was tired of having people tell her that she was weak and did not have any other purpose other than to care for young and husband.

A growl of frustration escaped her as she turned around and made her way back to the forest. Even dressed in leather pants and a tunic, like a man, she could not hide what she was. Her body was painstakingly woman from her large breasts, curvy body and small build. Even with her long hair bound and hidden under a helm she would still look and be female.

Once she came to her tent deep in the trees of the forest she presented herself in prayer. She begged for Ogun to find her a teacher who would look past her body and see into her heart. She pleaded for him to consider her as one of his warriors.

You must start it in the non-adult roleplay forum. This area is only for requests.

And yes, it can be in a prayer or a ritual. Ogun rules over iron and metal, so, she can offer him something such as a tool or knife while calling on his aid. She would have an altar in her home if she is a vodun practitioner.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion