Self-Bondage gone awry

Started by Giant Moth, July 27, 2007, 06:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Moth

So I'll admit, I've got a new fantasy of sorts. Girls doing self-bondage. For those who don't know, it's when a person does bondage on himself/herself. It usually contains some form of escape mechanism, such as a a key(for cuffs or padlock). Sometimes the escape mechanism is purely based on yourself, but others add extra uncertainty, such as timed releases(keys falling down when a candle burns out a rope, etc).

I had a few scenarios in mind. Modern mind you, because it's got access to all the good bondage stuff. Although I wouldn't mind doing a modern fantasy(as in a modern world with fantasy races, monsters, magic). I'd like to play the girl for once, so I'm looking for someone willing to play the role of a dominant guy.

-Young girl performing self-bondage on herself for fun/curiousity. Stuff goes bad and she gets stuck. Brother/close friend comes home, and decides to abuse her and keep her as a slave.

-Girl doing self-bondage for her boyfriend "as a gift" when he comes home from a prolonged absense. When she's all packed up and ready, she recieves a message on the reciever, with her boyfriend saying he won't be home for another week. Anyone can drop in here, either a robber, a family member/friend(perhaps the boyfriends father, going to his apartment to check things out?)/random person(TV-repairman?)

Any other suggestion is always apriciated, if you have any. What I want out of the game is some good BDSM, with whoever finds her abusing her, but also potential of a longer story of keeping her as a helpless toy/slave. I wouldn't mind a game over IM, if you have any, but forums/pm works too. May make more than one game.

PS: Check my on & offs
Giant mother cuter than you!

Far eyes

The first scenario sounds promising, I think we could make something out of it. I am ok with both a site based or an IM game. Probably prefer Site based as sometimes I need some time to get together what I want
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Giant Moth

Giant mother cuter than you!

Caehlim

I love those two scenarios, I can see you've already had a response but you mentioned the possibility of multiple games. If you're still looking for a writing partner then I can come up with some ideas for either concept, if you're not then I might steal this idea and look for someone else to match up with.

I'll be available to write often, but not at a specific time, so running it by forum or PM would be best for me.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.