do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm

Started by Sacrah, November 25, 2008, 10:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Keep in mind with this, that I am an unabashed virgin so all my responses are about what I would do if those situations presented themselves, including in my role-playing.

You Scored as Switch

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch    
   96%
Experimental    
   89%
Submissive    
   61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   50%
Sadist    
   50%
Degradation Lover    
   43%
Dominant    
   43%
Vanilla    
   39%
Bondage    
   29%
Masochist    
   29%

The Overlord

You Scored as Experimental

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.))) Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental 
86%
Sadist 
82%
Dominant 
68%
Switch 
54%
Bondage 
50%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
32%
Degradation Lover 
25%
Submissive 
25%
Masochist 
18%
Vanilla 
14%

Mithlomwen

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.))) Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental    
   75%
Submissive    
   71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   54%
Bondage    
   54%
Switch    
   46%
Masochist    
   29%
Degradation Lover    
   25%
Sadist    
   18%
Vanilla    
   14%
Dominant    
   7%
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

anon

You Scored as Submissive

Submissive    
   86%
Switch    
   79%
Bondage    
   75%
Experimental    
   71%
Masochist    
   64%
Degradation Lover    
   57%
Sadist    
   25%
Vanilla    
   21%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   18%
Dominant    
   7%

...- grins - I think it depends on my mood. Dominant: 7%. - laughs -
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox

Avaleia

You Scored as Switch

Switch    
   96%
Bondage    
   93%
Experimental    
   89%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   82%
Submissive    
   79%
Masochist    
   71%
Degradation Lover    
   68%
Dominant    
   61%
Sadist    
   54%
Vanilla    
   21%

Chris Brady

(((Note: I haven't covered all aspects of BDSM in this quiz due to the length the quiz would have to be. It is sex-based because psychological profiles can be complicated and motivations for engaging in fetishes vary with couples and individuals. I have written this category as one of the alternatives because this quiz is to test inclination not a definite interest in BDSM.)))

Experimentation is a great place to be. Open-mindedness when it comes to sexuality can open doors and allow you to discover things that you didn't think you would find engaging. Having such a curious attitude can help you learn more about your own sexual nature as well as the nature of others.

Experimental    
   96%
Dominant    
   93%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur    
   82%
Sadist    
   71%
Switch    
   68%
Masochist    
   29%
Bondage    
   29%
Degradation Lover    
   14%
Submissive    
   14%
Vanilla    
   11%

Thing is, I've done a LOT of this stuff already, in some fashion.  Although I admit that my foray into BDSM was more frustration than fun...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Kiara

You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch 
75%
Submissive 
43%
Experimental 
39%
Dominant 
32%
Vanilla 
29%
Bondage 
29%
Masochist 
7%
Sadist 
4%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
4%
Degradation Lover 
0%

OwenNo6

Experimental 
100%
Switch 
100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 
96%
Sadist 
71%
Bondage 
71%
Dominant 
64%
Submissive 
61%
Masochist 
54%
Degradation Lover 
29%
Vanilla 
11%

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.