End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Cyra

I am enchanted by the beauty of my son's smile.

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Cyra

Today, I gave to go to the doctor to see how far along I am in my pregnancy.

Insanityenviesme

Well, then I believe the onus shifts to me to introduce something inappropriate in this conversation! Like say, Me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

Insanity!! You came to play!

There's nothing inappropriate about you...only stimulating :-*

Insanityenviesme

How can I not when you are my game, sweetheart?

Such gushing praise..I wonder what I did to deserve it...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

IberiaSloane

"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 01, 2010, 09:10:56 AM
How can I not when you are my game, sweetheart?
Such gushing praise..I wonder what I did to deserve it...

With words like that, you'll have me salivating...

Insanityenviesme

Great Scott, Wouldn't I love to be stuck in limbo with you two amazing ladies!!

-smiles over at Ibe-
Hello beautiful!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You would be tantalized, teased and tormented with delightful pleasure.

Insanityenviesme

My dessicated mouth is suddenly awash with anticipation from your sinful threat
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

The promise of this type of pleasure will bring about doomsday.

Insanityenviesme

Meeting it with you shall instead be heaven
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

The universe will shatter with our pleasure.

Insanityenviesme

Ethereal as it will be, I will not be surprised if we create a new one as well..
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

As I lick your luscious body?

Insanityenviesme

And I kiss your evil tongue?
Moments of Sanity

KCourtney

I See you aren't so humble anymore...

Insanityenviesme

Heated exchanges cause my humilty extreme rigor. Forgive me, KC
Moments of Sanity

KCourtney

I will forgive you, but only because I can relate. When thinking of you I tend to get Distracted.

Insanityenviesme

Such devious lies are unbecoming of your mesmerizing charm, Miss
Moments of Sanity

KCourtney

Lies? Are you trying to insult me, Sir?

Insanityenviesme

Redoubtable though you are, my dear, your words stray away from incontrovertibility when you proclaim to be distracted by something as banal as I
Moments of Sanity

KCourtney

I assure you, I do not see you as banal. You do, however, make ones Efforts to woo you difficult.