Star Wars Roleplay (No Longer Seeking... For Now...)

Started by LostInTheMist, May 16, 2014, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

I'm looking for someone interested in a one-on-one Star Wars roleplay. I would prefer to use Original Characters in a setting not well explored by the movies, books, or comics. Basic knowledge of the Star Wars universe is a must (seeing one trilogy would probably be sufficient), but beyond that, I'd be willing to consider anyone.

Plot as follows.

A young, newly minted female Jedi Knight has just finished her first mission on her own for the Jedi Council. She's confident of her abilities and proud to be defending the weak and helpless. As she's heading back to the spaceport to fly back to Coruscant, she spots a known Sith Lady (Or Lord. I can do either one, though my preference is for a FxF.) Confident of her ability to handle this Sith on her own, she chases after her, only to learn that she's wrong. She's captured, but the Sith doesn't want to kill her. Instead the Young Jedi is corrupted to the Dark Side, and eventually the Sith takes her on as apprentice and lover. (After this point, perhaps they seek out new Jedi to corrupt to the Dark Side, or something like that.)

The story might be a little dark, but I don't get my jollies from torture and such, so most of the conversion to the Dark Side would likely be mental, plus maybe a little bit of force-inflicted pain, but nothing extreme. Dark side sex would be a bit kinky, but again, I don't particularly like pain.

Also note that I would be willing to play the Jedi in this RP if that was a must, but I'd prefer to play the Sith Lady (or Lord).

PM me if you're intrigued.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

LostInTheMist

Update: Negotiating with potential players.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.