Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

what the heck happened?

okay I apologize and I am confused...

zoarster

Rog... please see the rules on pg 1. If you are male, add 1 to the last total (so your post would be 71); if you are female, subtract 1. You can only post again once at least two others have posted, one of whom must be of the opposite sex

Amelita

haha funny! little numbers out of the blue  ;D

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

zoarster

you only like them because they're smaller...

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Rog the Rake

Sorry Zoar.. my messages were screwed up it was showing me last as first instead of first as last.. just ignore what I posted.. it took me a while to realize that the reason my posts were not showing up for me was because of that issue.. *blushes* okay I am going to bed.. must need sleep...

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Rog the Rake

zoarster

72--and no worries Rog. I messed up the other week and deleted a bunch of PMs I'd wanted to keep!

Beguile's Mistress

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

forgetmenot

A/A-

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

forgetmenot

A/A-

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

forgetmenot

A/A-