Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Bubbles

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 18, 2010, 03:25:49 PM
And what will you let me steal, sweet Bubbles?

never!!! XD

whispers to Kendra: need some energy drink,hmm?to help ya' with the pouncing. =P
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

please don't leave  ;)

*hugs Bubbles* thanks for the energy drink ;)

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
-stops-
-thinks-
No..wait..this is a trap!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kendra on October 18, 2010, 04:21:15 PM
please don't leave  ;)

*hugs Bubbles* thanks for the energy drink ;)
you're welcome girl ;) anytime! =P

Ofc it is Boy! what did ya' think,huh? : )

I ain't a Good girl..in fact,Good girl went Bad. >>
A/AO/O's

Kendra

I have your back girl ... happily watch you have your wicked way with him lol

Bubbles

Quote from: Kendra on October 18, 2010, 04:45:01 PM
I have your back girl ... happily watch you have your wicked way with him lol

hehe..Goodies x'D
Oh..really?:O did me and Him were in a fight or something. .:P

I just was and still U....t.on him for some reason.
A/AO/O's

Kendra

lol nope just in case he got too much for you to handle, would have gladly helped you out

Bubbles

oh..I see..hmm
whispers: what do you think of..Legio? :P
A/AO/O's

adroitgrayman

I don't find a reason to think about him, when you are so close to me. (smiles)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cyra

It's difficult to think at all sometimes when your around.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Whispers to Insanity, "Sorry love, I am what I am-and some days I'm more evil than even you realize". :-*

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Cyra leans over to whisper to Insanity, "With pain there's pleasure". -Cyra then bites Insanity's ear-

Bubbles

whispers: oh my..something is happening around here..-giggles from a far and sips some tea-
A/AO/O's

Cyra

Quote from: Bubbles on October 19, 2010, 08:51:21 AM
whispers: oh my..something is happening around here..-giggles from a far and sips some tea-
*Cyra giggles wickedly* Whispers to Bubbles "There's always something going on here. Insanity's mad at me today".

Insanityenviesme

No, he's just mad at your devilish desire to thwack him with Ys :p
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Sweetheart, you know nothing of my devilish desires!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Maybe-if your lucky.  But not not right now with that attitude.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Kendra

don't worry baby.. I'll do devilish things to your neck instead ;)

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Oh..Thank you Ken!!
-hugs and luffs on her-
Moments of Sanity