Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

LOL!!!  Can I not have someone who screams MY name - lol.  Oh Belle  Oh Belle!!!!

I'll go with the affirmative....Oh Yes!!!! 

The announcer:  Baby, I'm ...arriving.  Or The interrogator:  Do you feel that? Does that feel good? What's my name?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

With out a doubt, the Interrogator!

Someone who will take what they want, or someone who will give you what you need?

Belle33

Must they be mutually exclusive?  I'll go with the taker with plans to tame him.

Someone who loves you or someone who craves you?

Adammair

Someone who craves me

Someone who can beat you at chess, or someone who can beat you at checkers?

Belle33

Chess, though it wouldn't take much to beat me.

Someone smokin' hot - but luke warm for you.  Or someone mildly cute - but seriously hot for you.

Adammair

cute, but hot for me

Someone who you could beat in a fair fight...or someone you would let beat you in an "unfair" fight? ;)

Mordred

I have to say someone who I'd let beat me in an "unfair" fight. BUT.. I'd make it sooooo convincing, I'd almost fool myself.. so then I'd get all mixed up in a wild paradox (only in this warped mind) of not knowing who I truly chose.

Damn.. is that really an answer?

Ok.. someone covered in sand.. (yeah.. clutching at straws here.. shoulda thought this out first)... or someone named Sandy. (Sandy = seriously hot creature.. male or female.. you decide.. to make it all even.. or odd.. or whatever you wish.. which pretty much concludes this odd *not the previous odd.. only this newer odd* question)

*takes another drink*
*See Pillory*

effervescent

LOL, you are silly and make me giggle. Definitely someone hot named Sandy.

A fireman/woman or a policeman/woman?

Captain Maltese

A policewoman. Both are hot but I am attracted to power.... and having power over someone powerful is one hell of an aphrodisiac for me.

A teacher or a dean?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

Dean for similar attraction to powerful men.

Some who makes you lose control, or some you can control?

blue bunny sparkle

Totally someone who makes me lose control!

Someone who is fit, or someone unfit but who can please you more?

Kendra

Unfit - I do love my 'fit' partners but what's the point of having something good to look at if he/she/shi can't do anything to please me  ;D

James Bond or Spartacus ?

Autumn52

Spartacus

Daniel Day Lewis or Daniel Craig?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

All be it I don't go that way I'd choose Daniel Day Lewis only because he was not Bond.

now for revenge

Jon Heder or Alfred Yankovic
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Kendra

Jon Heder for sure :P

Leonardo or Raphael from TMNT

Belle33

I'm not into turtles, but if Leonardo named after DaVinci, I'll choose him.

Some one you love or Someone who loves you?

icandor

Someone who loves me I cannot ask for anything more and it would fill this hole I've been trying to close off

Wile E. Coyote Super Genius .. or Lenny from John Steinbeck's of Mice and men 
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

dakabn

Wile. I mean look how he zooms. :)

Xena or Little Mermaid?

Adammair

Xena. Yummy battle-hardened warrior princess...nothing better! Except maybe a threesome with her blonde sidekick, whose name escapes me at the moment...

Someone who's tough and rugged...or someone who's soft and supple?

dakabn

(Gabrielle and can I join? ;)

Tough and rugged. Show me you want me bad. ;)

Someone whose tender and romantic but a little non-sexual or a jerk but awesome in said bed?

Adammair

(Ahh, that's right...Gabrielle...and of course you can join... *ponders a MFFF foursome*)

A jerk who's awesome in bed...as long as it's a one-night stand...I don't deal well with jerks.

Someone who laughs with you, or someone who laughs at you?

dakabn

(Look for me when I get approved! LOL)

With. Laugh at me and you'll have to deal with me crying or screaming profanities at you. ;)

Someone who rather give or someone who'd rather get?

Captain Maltese

A giver. Because I knew they would tolerate that I would give back as well as they gave, knowing they were giving me something in that way too. Whereas a getter might not necessarily be as eager to give back as they got.... I have had a few of those over the decades. It wasn't satisfying in the longer term.

Batman or Robin?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

abandoneddolly

robin, I've always liked him.

black cat,  or spider man

Captain Maltese

Black Cat. Spiderman is a fun guy but he has the sensous qualities of a kitchen cabinet.

Batman or Joker?