What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moridin

Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Pixie

Moridin

I love random play.  I have around 24 hours of music on my hard drive, and I just put the whole mess on random play most of the time.

"Another Irish Drinking Song" by Da Vinci's Notebook
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Pixie

Erm, I have 13,345 songs on my PC which equates to about 36 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes and 15 seconds worth of listening. ;-)

Lilac

Quote from: Pixie on May 24, 2005, 03:05:13 PM
Erm, I have 13,345 songs on my PC which equates to about 36 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes and 15 seconds worth of listening. ;-)

Navras!  From the Matrix III OST.

Damn, I only have 3,539.  No duplicates, though.  Most of my hard drives are movies.  Some 120+ gigabytes of them.

Pixie

Most of my movies are DVDs. I have almost all my CDs on my hard drive, about 60 GB or so of mp3s. That's why I got the 250 GB hard drive. *L*

Stumpy

red hot chilli peppers 'blood sugar sex magik'

Silk & Steel

I too mostly have pictures (not that *kind* but from travelling) and music - about equal - 3,000 photos (I do a lot of travelling) and 3000 songs. But this morning on the sardine Yamanote Line coming into Yokahama I was listening to:

U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb - Really Strong Alblum for them I say.

Cheers,

Moridin

Amberghylles

"The Real Thing" - Lords of Acid

My MP3 collection and video collection are humble before you people.  Though I do also set my whole music collection on random play as well. 

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Amberghylles

Lancis

"Dare to be stupid" By Wierd Al Yankovich
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Spookie Monster

(I noticed some talk about cookies a few days ago. Can we return to that? It was kind of a turn on. Can somebody receive a cookie? Can somebody eat a cookie? Can my number one hit be mentioned?)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Ariabella

I don't keep any on my hard drive any longer than it takes to burn them to cd because I have a smaller hard drive, but I have tons of cds. Currently listening to Ravenheart by Xandria.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Vandren

Last thing I had on was "Monkey Gone to Heaven" by The Pixies.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Silk & Steel

Quote from: Spel on May 25, 2005, 05:43:57 AM
(I noticed some talk about cookies a few days ago. Can we return to that? It was kind of a turn on. Can somebody receive a cookie? Can somebody eat a cookie? Can my number one hit be mentioned?)

"C is cookie and that's good enough for me..."

Here, take a cookie!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Amberghylles

"It's Beginning to Look alot Like Fish-Men" - The HP Lovecraft Historical Society

Silk & Steel

Yeah I know I'm showing my age, but:

"BBC Live 2 Disk Set - Led Zeppelin" - Black Dog & Immigrant song [man John Paul sure knows how to hit that phat and heavy bass live- much better than the originals]

Besides who can pass up a song that mentions Vahalla....

Tsumibito Seija

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Pixie

Amberghylles

JustyW

Well, I'm not listening to it right now, as it is in the cd player in my car, but the new Audioslave cd.  It F'ing Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook