Camp Half-Blood (Started; seeking more players!)

Started by Ariel, June 23, 2014, 03:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Stella

This is quite intriguing. 

I must read up a bit and start thinking.    O:)

Ariel

Aiden, he looks scrumptious. I might have my character take a bite or two... O:)

Yay, Stella! I hope you consider joining. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

azzmeister89

Basic Information:
Name: Nathaniel silverwood
Race: human
Nationality: Brittish
Heritage The first human child of the wild god Pan
Claimed? Yes

Physical Information:
Hair color: black
Eye color: amber
Ethnicity: white
Height: 6ft
Weight: N/A
General Appearance: (see picture, imagine with curly hair)

General Information:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons: flirting, kissing, outdoor sex, passion, rough sex
Offs toilet play, bondage and torture
Goals: to inherit his fathers will and position
Personality: happy and friendly Nathaniel is almost always in a good mood, especially when outside. His mood only darkens when he sees acts of animal cruelty or when in dark places such as underground or in small rooms. He is very loyal to his friends.

School Information:
Education: none due to his upbringing

Stats: 
Fighting - 4 
Brains - 7
Agility - 9
Intuition - 6 
Strength - 4 
Endurance - 3

Skills: (Skillsare what your character is best at.
Skill Name: animal sence
Description: this allows Nathaniel to take on the five sences of animals allowing him to see, hear, smell better then humans

Skill Name: Pan's meledy
Description: playing on a flute Nathaniel is able to influence anything that can be considered wild including animals and plants to do what he wants.

Skill Name: Panic
Description Nathaniel is the only one in the world other then his father who can control this power. A high pitched unearthly howl ripps out his throat summoning creatures that even Pan's meledy cant control i.e legendary creatures like the Nemien lion, they will preform the task they were summond for but once it is complete they will return to normal and may attack Nathaniel and his group.

Strengths:
1. Expert musician
2. Knows all there is to know about nature
3. Animals and nature spirits love him

Weakness:
1. Cant handle being underground
2. Scared of giants
3. Not powerful physicly 

History: The first human child of the wild god Pan. Nathaniels mother was a demi-god child of Demeter who died during child birth after Pan possessed her mortal husband in an attempt to conceive an heir. The son inherited none of Demeters power but was able to gain his godly fathers power. The mortal father unable to look the child in the face gave him to a group of satyrs who took him away and raised him. It wasnt until he turned twelve that he began to get attacked by monsters and he was moved to camp half blood where he has resided ever since.

Other notes:

Full-time camper
Only eats meat if he has no other choice
Lives in a tree house built by the satyers that sits above the campers cabins.

The Golden Touch

Starting on a Poseidon offspring. Should have the character to you soon.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Wajin

Any reason Thanatos is not amongst the minor gods? just seems weird when his brother is
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

The Golden Touch

She did say that other minor gods can be requested. Its can be a decently long list to have if you want to cover all possibilities.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Wajin

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 25, 2014, 05:59:56 AM
She did say that other minor gods can be requested. Its can be a decently long list to have if you want to cover all possibilities.

Sorry, kinda tired, rough night
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Bibliophilia

A Japanese Dane, I adore your avatar.

Wajin

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 25, 2014, 08:23:06 AM
A Japanese Dane, I adore your avatar.

what's not to adore? It's a friggin tutleduck :D It was my daughter who picked it

Bibliophilia

I am obsessed with turtles, and so anything combined with a turtle makes me squee.  The fact that the duck is also painfully cute just makes the squee that much more powerful.

Wajin

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 25, 2014, 08:30:51 AM
I am obsessed with turtles, and so anything combined with a turtle makes me squee.  The fact that the duck is also painfully cute just makes the squee that much more powerful.

Turtle ducks for the pretty lady :D

Bibliophilia

-squees and cuddles the plushies.-  Those are so adorable!

And I'm hopeless.  I'm already making a daughter of Aphrodite.

Bibliophilia

And now I've sent Ariel my sheet for the Aphrodite head counselor position.  I am really looking forward to playing in this game.

Ariel

Quote from: azzmeister89 on June 25, 2014, 04:54:56 AM

Basic Information:
Name: Nathaniel silverwood
Race: human
Nationality: Brittish
Heritage The first human child of the wild god Pan
Claimed? Yes

Physical Information:
Hair color: black
Eye color: amber
Ethnicity: white
Height: 6ft
Weight: N/A
General Appearance: (see picture, imagine with curly hair)

General Information:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons: flirting, kissing, outdoor sex, passion, rough sex
Offs toilet play, bondage and torture
Goals: to inherit his fathers will and position
Personality: happy and friendly Nathaniel is almost always in a good mood, especially when outside. His mood only darkens when he sees acts of animal cruelty or when in dark places such as underground or in small rooms. He is very loyal to his friends.

School Information:
Education: none due to his upbringing

Stats: 
Fighting - 4 
Brains - 7
Agility - 9
Intuition - 6 
Strength - 4 
Endurance - 3

Skills: (Skillsare what your character is best at.
Skill Name: animal sence
Description: this allows Nathaniel to take on the five sences of animals allowing him to see, hear, smell better then humans

Skill Name: Pan's meledy
Description: playing on a flute Nathaniel is able to influence anything that can be considered wild including animals and plants to do what he wants.

Skill Name: Panic
Description Nathaniel is the only one in the world other then his father who can control this power. A high pitched unearthly howl ripps out his throat summoning creatures that even Pan's meledy cant control i.e legendary creatures like the Nemien lion, they will preform the task they were summond for but once it is complete they will return to normal and may attack Nathaniel and his group.

Strengths:
1. Expert musician
2. Knows all there is to know about nature
3. Animals and nature spirits love him

Weakness:
1. Cant handle being underground
2. Scared of giants
3. Not powerful physicly 

History: The first human child of the wild god Pan. Nathaniels mother was a demi-god child of Demeter who died during child birth after Pan possessed her mortal husband in an attempt to conceive an heir. The son inherited none of Demeters power but was able to gain his godly fathers power. The mortal father unable to look the child in the face gave him to a group of satyrs who took him away and raised him. It wasnt until he turned twelve that he began to get attacked by monsters and he was moved to camp half blood where he has resided ever since.

Other notes:

Full-time camper
Only eats meat if he has no other choice
Lives in a tree house built by the satyers that sits above the campers cabins.

I requested that you PM character sheets to me for approval. Please pay better attention to the main post. :-)

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on June 25, 2014, 05:50:42 AM
Any reason Thanatos is not amongst the minor gods? just seems weird when his brother is

Right now, that list of minor gods will be the cabins that need to be built. If you've been keeping up with the second series of PJatO, entitled The Heroes of Olympus, those are the only minor cabins being built so far. Those won't be accessible until we reach 1000 IC posts because I want us to focus on the aftermath of the Titan War and work on rebuilding both Olympus and Camp Half-Blood.

For now, I ask that you choose a demigod of the original 12 cabins. :-)

Reading Bi's and Goldie's character sheets right now!
Not accepting new RPs

Wajin

Wouldn't it also be a good idea to add that Artemis doesn't have children, that she adopts <.< she is he goddess of Virgins among other things after all. Or are we making exceptions to the lore?

Ariel

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on June 25, 2014, 01:08:36 PM
Wouldn't it also be a good idea to add that Artemis doesn't have children, that she adopts <.< she is he goddess of Virgins among other things after all. Or are we making exceptions to the lore?

By "adopt", are you referring to the Hunters? I did state in the main post that I'm perfectly okay with Hunters coming into camp; actually, being a Hunter would be interesting. Artemis said no male companionship but she never said anything about female companionship... looks like we'll be having lots of lesbians.  ::)

She's actually one of the Three Maidens, the other two being Athena and Hestia.
Not accepting new RPs

Wajin

Quote from: Ariel on June 25, 2014, 01:18:48 PM
By "adopt", are you referring to the Hunters? I did state in the main post that I'm perfectly okay with Hunters coming into camp; actually, being a Hunter would be interesting. Artemis said no male companionship but she never said anything about female companionship... looks like we'll be having lots of lesbians.  ::)

She's actually one of the Three Maidens, the other two being Athena and Hestia.

was actually wondering for a second whether I should ask for permission to make a male child of Artemis <.< bleh... I'm conflicted

Ariel

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on June 25, 2014, 01:35:59 PM
was actually wondering for a second whether I should ask for permission to make a male child of Artemis <.< bleh... I'm conflicted

I'm sorry but I'd rather you didn't. As I said, Artemis is a Maiden. So she'd never have a child with a male nor take on any male companion/consort/lover or even a male Hunter. She's a bit of a misandrist. ;D
Not accepting new RPs

Snake

I'm interested but I didn't finish the story.  T_T

Ariel

Quote from: Snake on June 25, 2014, 01:46:19 PM
I'm interested but I didn't finish the story.  T_T

Where did you leave off? You're bound to get a lot of spoilers. ::)

But you're welcome to join regardless! I highly suggest you read up on Wikipedia or reread the books. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Snake

I got through maybe the second book. XD

And I would but it seems like alot to fill in, even though i do have two separate char ideas.

azzmeister89

Sorry about that, its been a long few days so very sleepy. Is he approved at least?

Ariel

Character sheets need to be PMed to me for approval. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

azzmeister89

Aiden