What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Your fidgeting might upset the tea service.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

MasterMischief

Phantomhive

Who moi? Never I still like you just how you are sweety...
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

I just might you know snickers all manic like

tyr4n02r

Look at your man. ~ Now back at me.
Now back at your man. ~ Now back at me.
Im shirtless.
I'm serving you coffee and tea.
Im laying on a floating sofa.
Do you want your man to smell like he's laying on a floating sofa?

Old Spice.

whistles Old Spice theme *do do Do dah Do dah doot doot*
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

MasterMischief

Does my lack of ice skating skills make my butt look big?

Phantomhive

Quote from: tyr4n02r on November 28, 2015, 03:40:47 PM
Look at your man. ~ Now back at me.
Im shirtless.
I'm serving you coffee and tea.
Im laying on a floating sofa.
Do you want your man to smell like he's laying on a floating sofa?

Old Spice.

whistles Old Spice theme *do do Do dah Do dah doot doot*

LOLING so hard awesome man...

Will not respond with anything to do with butt.

DAMMIT ALL

Yes your butt looks big. Sorry Llama I couldn't come up with anything else

MasterMischief

Does this internet meme stuck in my head make my butt look big?   ;D

Phantomhive

Can't say I do not know what the meme stuck inside your head is lol.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

persephone325

"Can I interest you in some tea? Or would you rather I serve it from my abs?"
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Phantomhive

Rhedyn

Brrrr... I wish someone would close the window.

Phantomhive

Its too nice a day to do anything... Let me lay about.

Rhedyn

No one will ever suspect I've glued the tea pot, cup and saucer to the tray!

Rolo

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tr....Dammit!  Those needles are sharp on da bewbies!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Swashbuckler

This isnt what they meant by "trim the tree"?

tyr4n02r

Im gonna help her trim the tree! *fashink!*
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Kurzyk

tyr4n02r

The see me rollin… They Hatin…

Tryin' catch me ridin' derrtay...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs