High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

"Nah, I don't like Math that much. I'd rather do sports but that's not educational enough."

When he heard Siegfried shout he laughed for a second. He was going to have a tough time.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and said, "Oh jeez... Not my dad... You should see if you can try to switch classes into writing workshop with me." Hina smiled.

RadiantMind

He shook his head and smiled at her "Nah, I'll manage I think"

JackWhite

"Condolences, my friend. And good luck. You'll need it."

Queen Elsa

"Does anybody have writing workshop? Or am I alone in that?"

JackWhite

"I have literature. Isn't it pretty much the same?"

Queen Elsa

Ummm... I'm not sure. It must be, right?"

JackWhite

"I'll check it in my schedule. How late does your writing workshop start?"

azzmeister89

"its all the same stuff really, just like mythology and history are the same class" as he said this he was spinning a basketball on one finger "is anyone else taking chemistry?"

JackWhite

"Nope, no chemistry here. I know that there weren't many students taking that last year."

Queen Elsa

"In about half an hour." Hina looked at Aaron and giggled. "Aaron, mythology and history are completely different."

JackWhite

"Well, seems like I've looked wrong and that I indeed have literature in half an hour. Math's my first class tomorrow."

RadiantMind

"I'm taking chemitry but a year above you" He said with a grin, looking at him "I'll be your teachers aid for this year Aaron... and I'm not gonna give special treatment to anyone"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled at Michael and said, "Yay! I won't be alone!"

JackWhite

Grins at Hina. "I bet there will be other people too."

Queen Elsa

Hina shrugged and said, "I don't like other people. They scare me."

JackWhite

He smiled at her. "And I don't."

Queen Elsa

She giggled and said, "Nah. You're just a teddy bear."

JackWhite

His smile grew bigger. "Thanks." Then he turned his attention to Siegfried for a second. "Wanna come with us after classes for a swim?"

RadiantMind

He raised an eyebrow "In all the years you've known me, have I ever said no to go swimming?"

Queen Elsa

"Yay! Sig is coming!!!"

JackWhite

"You haven't but if I hadn't asked it you wouldn't have known that we were going." he said with a grin.

Queen Elsa

JackWhite

Michael opens an extra button of his shirt. "It's still amazingly hot and it's not even noon."

Queen Elsa

Hinata's eyes widen, she blushed deeply, and tried to avert her eyes elsewhere.