News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Give the person above you an Ego-Pep! Spread the love, people ;)

Started by Amelita, July 17, 2010, 05:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

Tell the person something great about themselves, compliment them! (no, you don't have to know them, just tell them what everybody needs to hear once in a while... or every day!)

Amelia, you look SO hot today, and you're smart and fun and a great writing partner! (see how it works? Do that for the one above you :) warm fuzzies all around! )

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Michael Corvus

Amelia, you look SO hot today, and you're smart and fun and a great writing partner!  ;D
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Amelita

Corvus, you are very intelligent, adorable, witty and fun. Just so you know, you know.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

thirteenhearts

Amelita

Saerrael

thirteenhearts

Michael Corvus

It's your cleavage... It's perfect. I just calls ofmpfmmpf *nom nom nom*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

abandoneddolly

your witty and sexy and I want my hands where that girls hands are

Harley Quinn

You're so cute and hilarious, I can always count on you for a laugh.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Galanthor

you're so sweet and i'd love having smexy smex with you ;)

Lucinda

Gal you are my big huggable sexy teddy bear. You are always sweet, always there for snuggles, and always willing to play soft or rough. X
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

Luci, your always so nice to me. your very smexy and tempting, and you taste really sweet.

thirteenhearts

Galanthor

thirteen, you were one of the first i got to know here, you inspire me each time i write with you, you are sweet, kind, smexy and if i had to choose a mistress it  would certainly be you, as i know you'd be a great one =D

abandoneddolly

Gala your way nicer to me then I deserve. your always there with a snuggle when I need you.

Galanthor

Dolly, noone could ever be nicer to you then you deserve it, cause you deserve all the best the world has to offer, when your happy, you make everyone else be so as well, you're so sweet and by that can go quite naughty...you're great.

thirteenhearts

Galanthor

you're sweet and coudly yourself...as are your breasts...makes tripple sweet and cuddly!

Amelita

(Ignore me in the line, reply to Galanthor please. I just wanted to say You guys are awesome! That's how to spread the love properly  :-* ok carry on...)

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Galanthor

Amelita

You seem like such a lovely person, Galanthor. Such good taste. I mean, look at the name: Galanthor... Need I say more? ;)

Galanthor

I think it's great you now nordic gods, you're sweet and you love snuggles, wanna marry me?
By the way, didn't thought of the god while inventing the name, although i'm german =/

Amelita

Ah. Another display of fine taste. I'm excellent wife-material  ;) I think it's very cute that you're German. I'm tempted to dust off my language skills... (see how I gave myself some love in every other sentence? ...god, I'm good. lol)

Back to you, sweet fellow European. I can't wait to be accepted, I bet your writing rocks :)

Galanthor

awww...you're so positive i surely am not a match for you, i doubt i'm good at all by the way. but you are surely a great writer as you already seem so literate

Amelita

Well, if you're not a good writer I'm sure you make up for it with tons of other awesome qualities :) Never think yourself lesser than anybody, it's not healthy and not true.  :-*

Galanthor

you're so lovely you keep making me go "awwww". i beg you to keep contact with me when you're appoved =D

abandoneddolly

always makes mesmile when I need it, and your awesome since you wont let me feel sorry for myself.

Aiden

abandoneddolly

your a bastar... oh yes ego prep....hmmm your very fun to play with.

Aiden

That is a pretty bow
(Calling me a bastard is like a ego-pep  >:) )

Galanthor

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

dolly...your surely the sweetest little thing there is *snuggles*

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Aiden on July 20, 2010, 01:13:42 PM
(Calling me a bastard is like a ego-pep  >:) )

I like bastards.  ;D

(Please give Galanthor the Ego-Pep, I just had to comment on that one. ;))
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

lenka

Everything you do is so fluidly perfect, I can only try to strive to be like you....you are awesome xx

abandoneddolly

Amelita

Endorphin

You and I are always on the same wavelength, so it's always a pleasure to write/discuss/respond/flirt/whatever.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

you are just the mix of playful, smart and sexy a girl needs on a bad day...

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

Well on a good day you're an awfully fun play-mate, aren't you? ;)

Endorphin

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Amelita

01lwilliams

Star Safyre

I bet you'll get rid of that Unapproved badge in no time at all!   :-)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

TheLegionary

lenka

If I have to look at your too hot tantalising body any longer then I will just melt away into a pool of goo.

TheLegionary

Your legs are not only very sexy, but they can beat any competitor in jogging!

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

You are not only one of the hottest girls at Elliquiy.com, but also one of the most patient and nice I have ever met!

* blows kisses to her buttocks*

Amelita

You're a great guy and fun to flirt with, but most of all you handle yourself with grace when you're put in a tough spot. That is an admirable trait, my friend.

Merry Gentry

you have a wonderful writing style, sexual and tempting, and your poetry is remarkable...  <3
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Apraxia

By appearances alone, you have the loveliest lingerie in all the land.

Merry Gentry

Amelita

I don't know you really, but every time I read one of your comments you make me smile for some reason. I think you must be a really great person :)

Merry Gentry

*is blushing*

And you are lovely on the outside, and more importantly on the inside <3

Anithinum

when you blush....flowers are afraid to bloom because their colors wouldn't be as authentic
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Underneath

You make me wish I was good at flirting  :-[  Whenever I see a girl I like, I freeze -_-  So flirting is out of the question, but you seem to be really good at it.  I'd love to get some pointers sometime :)

Amelita

You have caught the true purpose of this thread ;D To give a real compliment to the real person behind the avi, not to the avi. Not only that, but you seem really sweet :)

Kendra

And you my dear Ame are brilliant!
I always enjoy our chats in SB though they have sadly become rare of late. I enjoy our teasing ways as sinner and angel.
You are a sweetheart, with wonderful things to say about people.
You make members feel welcome in SB and so often make me smile.
Thanks for being you.  :-*

Anithinum

I don't know you yet, but just from the speech you just gave, I get this feeling that being your friend is the best place anyone could have in their life.
On~Off

Underneath

I hope you get approved soon cuz it would really suck to not see you around anymore.  I know the approval process isn't judged by how nice you are, but if it were, you would've been approved ages ago <3

Apraxia

Your 'come hither' stare brings all the boys to the yard.

Anithinum

Both of us signed up here at the same time, and so far I really enjoy your company. You make me laugh and you are very friendly  ::)
On~Off

Apraxia

Oh stop it some more!
We've only really indulged in smalltalk, but should we both get approved I know who I want to RP with. -eyebrow waggle-

Anithinum

Not only am I blushing....I feel very honored to have met you! and even though this is the ego-prep talk thread....It's definitely getting to me in a positive way :P
On~Off

Apraxia

There's fun to be had in stroking anthers ego, and I have no problem whiling away the hour stroking yours.

Xiphon III

You deserve a high five!
o/        <-little high five guy.

Anithinum

anyone who gives a high five and makes a stickman to portray it is a definite hero in my eyes.
On~Off

Xiphon III

Deserves a little pep talk. Unfortunately, I don't know you well enough to give an effective one...but I would REALLY like to rectify that situation.

Becky boo

I don't really know you but I love your name and your avvie :( if I knew you better I'd give you something great!! <3 seriously(:

Xiphon III

Unapproved? Boo to that, Becky Boo! I'm sure you'll get access to the rest of these boards soon enough!

Underneath

You seem like a pretty cool guy :D  I haven't really got the chance to talk to you, but I can tell you've got lots of friends ;)

Becky boo

oh under you are th coolest person SO FAR i've met on this site. You are so welcoming andfriendly...thanks! you made me smile atleast once today lol

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 09, 2011, 11:03:45 PM
oh under you are th coolest person SO FAR i've met on this site. You are so welcoming andfriendly...thanks! you made me smile atleast once today lol

Awww *cries happy tears*  You are so sweet Becca!  Everyone here is just so friendly, but I can honestly say I've never actually talked to someone as much as I've been talking to you.  There is something about you, and I can't really point my finger on it.  But it's really nice  O:)

Becky boo

Quote from: Underneath on January 09, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
Awww *cries happy tears*  You are so sweet Becca!  Everyone here is just so friendly, but I can honestly say I've never actually talked to someone as much as I've been talking to you.  There is something about you, and I can't really point my finger on it.  But it's really nice  O:)

:) well yay! <3 I always say everything happens for a reason :) and anyways I may sound like a creeper but under you are amazing! <3 I hope we become even better friends...if we aren't already now?? :)

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 09, 2011, 11:10:46 PM

:) well yay! <3 I always say everything happens for a reason :) and anyways I may sound like a creeper but under you are amazing! <3 I hope we become even better friends...if we aren't already now?? :)

You're gonna make me cry for real!  You're so wonderful Becca.  I feel like we're getting closer by the second, and I really can't wait until you get approved because I feel we're going to be even better friends <3

Becky boo

lol I try! I can't wait either! I hope if I get accepted that you and I continue to talk and stay friends for awhile! really you are like ahhh! lol <3333 i'm out of peppy things, you are a good friend so far? :) ahaha that sounds mean:s

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 09, 2011, 11:27:12 PM
lol I try! I can't wait either! I hope if I get accepted that you and I continue to talk and stay friends for awhile! really you are like ahhh! lol <3333 i'm out of peppy things, you are a good friend so far? :) ahaha that sounds mean:s

LOL  When you get approved, we can talk even more and hopefully get to know each other even better :D  I know, I'm just an all-around good guy.  And you know...you're an all-around great girl  :-[

Becky boo

true ture!

i've very happy to have gotten to meet you Under your friends where u are, are very lucky to have you! night!

Underneath

Apraxia

You're one friendly welcome wagon, Under. Keep it up  ;)

Underneath

Quote from: Apraxia on January 10, 2011, 12:58:05 AM
You're one friendly welcome wagon, Under. Keep it up  ;)

I'm trying :D  She really is a nice girl though and I would like to get to know her better :P

I saw you and Anithinium kinda hit it off ever since you two joined E together, so I know you too are a friendly welcome wagon ;)

TheLegionary

SpiralSpider

Legionary! I'm so happy to see you.

Catching you in the forums is such a breath of fresh air.

And now that I see your sig I'm very eager to figure you out more and see if we can play together. ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

jilorbb

You're so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Life has given you more than you fair share of troubles and you've proven yourself time and time again. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and hardly anyone on earth is worthy of having you as their lover.  8-)

Nico

I am so glad that you're back, jilorbb. Brought a smile to my face!

Amelita

You're a wonderful person, Nic. You know I love you to death. Always friendly and ready to expand that big heart of yours. You definitely make E a better place for me. Not to mention your awesome, awesome droolworthy taste in avatars ::)

<3

Nico

~blows a kiss to Amelia~ You're a real darling. I'm glad that I met you here.

AllAboutDetail

Nicholas, your a great guy and knows how to make someone feel welcome.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Wykyd

PlayfulPamela

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Merry Gentry

Amelita

You're always cheerful when I run across you in the SB and I think you're a fun gal. I think you must be a fun writing partner as well ;D

Tambit

it always cheers me up when you see you around!  can't imagine why...

Anesa

Nico

Anesa

Mordred

..is even sweeter on the inside then she is on the outside.. and that is some serious sweet!
*See Pillory*

Merry Gentry

Is always fun to flirt with and is very persistent ;)

abandoneddolly

olive

Is someone I recently met but is a lot of fun on the social boards, and I hope to see her around more.

Harley

You always catch my attention with that beautiful ass of yours.  *smack* 

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

derek

abandoneddolly