An experienced writer, here with dark, erotic and forbidden cravings...

Started by As Day Fades, July 23, 2010, 07:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

As Day Fades

Quote from: schnookums on July 26, 2010, 10:20:27 PM
Yeah, after posting that my thoughts pretty much went the same way; that having an extra person was more trouble then it's worth. I'm fine with either idea, and am fine with playing two characters if necessarily. If it comes down to it I can just play Claire too, I just thought my idea might be an interesting one but it's not a deal breaker. I do actually like Claire as a character.
No worries. And I did like your idea. Having Sherry come back a few years later would give a clean slate as to what could go wrong for the ladies. ;)

My inbox has been going a bit crazy lately, and before I decide definitely on anything I want to take another day or two to sit down and consider things before committing; I've had something like eighteen or nineteen people hit me up, yikes, and I need to start deciding on what appeals the most as I don't want to lead anyone on.

Quote from: Gwendolyn on July 26, 2010, 10:58:59 PM
Hm, let's try to work something out.  It doesn't have to be a long-term plot, maybe just a dirty one-shot to get us back into the groove? 
For Wendy, my idea wasn't all that complex.  Let's pretend for a minute that Pan never defeated the infamous Captain Hook.  He took Wendy and her brothers home to keep them from harm's way, and then returned to Neverland to fight, but he lost.  Overcome with curiosity, an adult (17 or 18) Wendy finds a way back to Neverland, only to discover that its not the dreamy playground that she remembers.  The Lost Boys are dead.  Peter Pan is MIA.  Hook is at large, and when he hears rumors that a certain Darling has returned, he begins to make plans.  (Basically, Hook tries to lure Pan out by capturing/hurting Wendy.) 
I'm not sure if Hook/Wendy is your cup of tea, but that's all I've got!
Of course, if that's not to your liking, I'm sure I've got some dark ideas floating around for most other Disney stories.  I'm twisted like that.  ;)
Miss Gwen, and here I thought you were looking to be in charge? ;P It's an interesting thought, and similar to one I've had in the past. The Lost Boys are dead, their bodies displayed gruesomely, and proudly, and Pan is MIA. I thought it would be interesting if Wendy was kidnapped by Hook and forced to be a pirate wench; drinking, whoring, drug use, getting knocked up, waking up at two in the afternoon with no clue where her pants are. I wonder how long she'd hate it for. I wonder how long it'd be before she loved it. Pan could try to rescue her at some point, only to find that she doesn't want to be. I see her more as being passed around by the crew than being just Hook's girl, as Hook would want to bring her as low as possible, but I'm sure he'll put his private touches on her as well. A facial scar here. A raunchy tattoo there.

What other ideas, pray tell, do you have floating around in that filthy little mind of yours? I'm not sure if you've noticed, but twisted is something I kinda sorta do enjoy. ;)

As Day Fades

I am closing this thread from any new requests at this time. In the span of a few days I have received an overwhelming response, and flatteringly so, and am not seeking to encourage any additional interest at the moment. Thank you again to everyone who has welcomed me to the site and has shown an interest in playing together!

Those I have not gotten to yet, I will. Those with ongoing conversations in this thread, please continue them with me via pm.