"Dracula: The Beginning": Freeform OPEN RECRUITMENT

Started by WhatLiesAbove, May 15, 2016, 11:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzyIsabella

Could be.

What about one from another coven? Who's in the protection of Vlad?

Do you want to PM me :P I feel like I'm spamming!
Do Not Go Gentle

WhatLiesAbove

No spamming, promise. And this would answer questions others may have  C:)

If you want, it could be like...the first person that Vlad ever turned. She could be considered a vampire princess/vampire bride type.

Yanno...since his real wife died.

DizzyIsabella

Sounds good to me!

I'll have a think over the next couple days, and see if interest picks up :)
Do Not Go Gentle

Logoff

I am thinking of playing a human character if it is possible at this moment. If so, is there any specific role you want me to be if I can be human?

WhatLiesAbove

Human roles are absolutely open to play. Wouldn't be much fun without conflict, right?

As for roles...everything is available. I'm also currently looking for a co-GM who would play the prince/king for the humans.

Kokaine

Im leaning toward playing a human woman whose brother or lover was either turned and destroyed or else is currently a vampire.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

WhatLiesAbove

Chasseybaby

I had an idea but everyone has voiced them so I may just wait till everyone has their sheets up ^^

Florence

I was kind of leaning towards a vampire, but if there's too many I could try thinking up a human character.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Florence on May 20, 2016, 12:41:35 AM
I was kind of leaning towards a vampire, but if there's too many I could try thinking up a human character.

Feel free to make a vampire. I'll let people know when we are maxed out.

WhatLiesAbove

Still open!!!

We have a big need for female characters!

Red Offerings

I am interested. It's been quite a long time since I've participated in something here. I would probably play a human female, possibly a masons daughter or blacksmiths daughter. Buuut admittedly it would depend on how long it could take for this to get going. My interest can be decidedly flighty.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

WhatLiesAbove

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to suspend this for now. With my current RP's, and more responsibility piling up at home, I can't commit the time to it that I need.

I'll make an announcement when and if this opens up again. Thank you to everyone who showed interest!