Blood and minds: seeking F vamp

Started by Frezak, July 07, 2010, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frezak

First off, I feel obliged to point out that this is my second RP on this site, so please bear with me.

Set in the current world, but vampires exist.
They're not super strong, though or fast.
They can go out in sunlight, but most are nocturnal.
They don't have any particular weaknesses, and die just like humans.
They don't have fangs, but a tiny proboscis-like attachment under their tongue.
They only age if lacking blood. (when starving, in other words)
They can still consume 'normal' food and drink, but barely derive any nourishment from it.
The average vampire only needs to feed every other day or so. (heavy activity willcause increased hunger, just like humans)
The one advantage they have over their prey is the ability to completely dominate humans with eye contact or even their voice.

But imagine if, one night, a vampire meets a human and discovers that it is immune to the domination. And after a while, they actually realise that they quite like each other. (how much can be discussed later.)

Several ideas as to where this would go:
Some vampire-aware group gets hold of the info and desperately want to get hands on the human
Vampires discover the immunity, and see the human as a threat that needs eradicating
Both of the above
A light-hearted romance and/or comedy about completely different species trying to make it work.
Something else using the base idea.

Ideally, I'd play the (male) human. SO that'd be (preferably) a female vampire. Aside from that, I'm up for anything, pretty much. (at least, I can't think of anything I don't like the idea of associated with the main idea)

writersmelody

Hello Frezak! This idea sounds interesting and I wouldn't mind helping you create this story. :) Feel free to PM me to work out details.
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)