Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game - INTEREST CHECK

Started by SpiralSpider, April 29, 2011, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

QuoteBrendan was your usual unpopular college kid. He lived on campus in fairly geeky Fraternity house, was a member of an occult enthusiasts club and kept a part time job at the local supermarket pushing a broom.

While cataloging his club's old materials, he came upon a strange old tome. Something about the book - he couldn't quite put his finger on - piqued his interest. And after taking it back to his dorm room and studying it, a realization of what he had found began to dawn on him. The book was written in an ancient language. Out of driving curiosity Brendan spent many painstaking hours of translation that eventually paid off when he came to find that the book contained instructions for rituals intended to summon supernatural entities.... suited for every purpose imaginable... 

The idea:
Poor Brendan doesn't know it yet, but he's about to become the most popular kid in his house. He sets to the rituals in his black book hoping to find a girlfriend but somehow keeps finding one for his housemates!

At first, his spells don't work (or so it seems!) but when he finally gets it right, he summons a lovely girl who he thinks is eager to please and happy to be with him but it turns out that - even though he performed the spell - she was drawn to another presence in the house. (one of his room mates) And so continues the story - with several supernatural beings of different sorts coming into his home, likely finding a soulmate but alas - it is never Brendan! (until  much later)

All pairings welcome - Brendan is heterosexual, but having a male show up from a summon can lead to fun interaction!

We will need at least 5 guys for the frat house. More are welcome.

We will need at least 5 summons - in whatever pairings work opposite the boys in the house. These can be humanoid supernatural beings of any sort. The book allows beings of any alignment to be summoned - but evil characters will have to wait until after the 3rd summon to come into the story.

The guys:
Brendan Folly - Worshipping Master
Alexander (Alex) Mustang - pendarious
Katsuhiko Mibu - KnightNelson20
Zame Ragues - ZameRagues
-
-

The others:
Sophie Tama (Bakeneko) - Lumasan
Fiametta (Phoenix girl) - Chaznia
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lumasan

Woooooooooooooo! I can't wait for this to start up! I'm sooooo excited!
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

SpiralSpider

I'm looking for someone to play the boy in this photo:

The Phoenix is my character (listed below) who is the first girl to appear from Brendan's summoning rituals. She is drawn to another presence in the house - namely the boy in this photo, another fraternity brother.

If you have a character idea for this boy, please feel free to post it here. <3

Name: Fiametta
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Mostly straight
Race: Phoenix spirit
Physical Description: With every new incarnation, Fiametta's appearance changes. In between renewals, she does age. So she can opt to stay in a particular form for long periods of time. Each incarnation is always female and around average height and weight.
Abilities:

• Flames of renewal
  • Healing Tears
  • Pyrokenesis
  • Flight
  • Minor time control - primarily used to speed up the aging process of the first human years (equivalent) of a new life span

Talents:

• sings
Personality: Fiametta is serious-minded these days and would prefer someone who is as no-nonsense as she is. She doesn't play mind games and is very forthright with her thoughts and emotions. She is loyal and helpful to her loved ones but has a temper if crossed. Her ideal mate would be a hero at heart - even if never given the chance to be one in real life yet. She would love to find her "Knight".
Ons:
Gallantry
Chivalry
Bravery
Strenth
Honor
Offs:
Pranksters
ignroance

D/S Nature? Switch - Pleasing her partner would be the most important thing.

pendarious

hmm......I suppose I can get into this.....Guess I'll play one of the guys *shrugs*

not really so interested in bird girl though sorry.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SpiralSpider

That's all right. She's kind of a specific taste I guess.

We also have the Bakeneko character but I'm not sure what her personality will be like. Hopefully a profile will be posted tomorrow.

Otherwise you're welcome to wait for another summon in the future.

Any particular type of person you'd like to play opposite of?

pendarious

hmm........I could roll with one of two types of people....either a shy and gentle type OR a Tsundere Type A *chuckles* though i'm not particulularly picky in all honesty
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SpiralSpider

Alrighty. I think that the neko is going to be a mischevious tease but I'll have to double check with her to make sure. I hope we can get some more players soon.

Worshipping Master

Name: Brendan Folly
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity / Nationality: American
Physical Description: 5'5, Average build. Light Brown lightly curling hair - kept short. Hazel eyes. He wears basic t-shirt and cargo pants - generally 2 sizes larger than what would properly fit him.
Talents:

• Majors in linguistics
  • Vast working knowledge of the Occult.
  • Can cook fairly well
  • woodcarving
Personality: Brendan is a pretty easy-going guy. He's somewhat socially awkward and can get easily frustrated when placed in extra-ordinary circumstances. He's not very good at talking to girls - he'll tend to either freeze up completely or he ends up stammering, stuttering and saying all the wrong things. His veritable raging ball of hormones is a major plot device for this game.
Ons:
soft, feminine clothing (on girls)
a friendly, outgoing nature
kindness
sincerity
Offs:
aloofness
arrogance
sadism
cruelty

pendarious

I'll have a character sheet later (today for me as for you guys i don't know)

KnightNelson20

Ill play the guy in the photo. Pm me any details you may have and about how you see the characters personality. :)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on April 30, 2011, 07:44:15 AM
Ill play the guy in the photo. Pm me any details you may have and about how you see the characters personality. :)
Ah! My hero! <3

Worshipping Master

We're going to start this out in Bondage: Exotic Small Groups.

If it becomes necessary to move it to Non-Con later, then we'll see what we can do about that. But, mostly, I expect this to be fairly light-hearted.

SpiralSpider

Here is the game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105444.msg4565001;boardseen#new

And here is our OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105445.0

Please post about your character's motivations in the OOC as we're building up a general storyline there (see spoiler list)

Thanks, everyone!

pendarious

what do you mean by motovations exactly *just wants clarification*

SpiralSpider

Any major events or interactions concerning your character that you would like to have a big impact on the story line.

pendarious

ah ok. well here is my character sheet as promised:

Name: Alexander (Alex) Mustang
Sexuality: straight
Ethnicity/Nationality: Japanese-American
Physical Description: 6' foot tall, Has jet black hair that he keeps combed down rather nicely, Is moderately built, has greyish eyes, Wears a Long sleaved black shirt with red trim over a white button down dress shirt, black pants. and black shoes

Talents:
Has a Deep rooted knowledge of world history and cultural developement
Has an understanding and well working knowledge in the occult
Cooking
Making Tea
organization skills (mostly with cataloguing, and paperwork though)

Personality: a Sly sort of fellow who makes all kinds of snarky/sarcastic remarks, can be friendly but spends most of his time buried in his interests which means reading about the occult, Mythology, Cultural history, and warfare

Ons:
playfullness (a little teasing and maybe a bit energetic girls)
the type that are easily picked on but also get cuddly after they explode in anger
switches
Masochists (restraints, whips, and maybe shallow cuts) (also the masochist is to be female)

Offs:
Guro
scat
Cruelty
Bondage (gags, humiliation, torture)
Vor

Well that's all i could really think of since he is failry open minded and will try different things if it is asked of him. the things in the offs are absolute refusal.

SpiralSpider

Thanks!

Feel free to post in the OOC thread. If you have any particular developments you'd like to see happen, I'm sure we can work it in. There is also a partial description of the happenings with the first 4 summons in the spoiler list. If you'd like to be involved in any of those in particular that would be awesome. (Due to your character's interest in the occult, I wonder if you'd like #4?)

KnightNelson20

Name: Katsuhiko Mibu
Race: Human
Physical Description:
Abilities: None that he knows of. But he does feel like he knows when people are lying to him. He hates people who lie.
Talents:
Skilled swordsman and martial artist.
Very athletic and fast.
Skilled artist.
Personality: Respectful and honest. A true martial artist. Quiet at times but enjoys being around his friends and sharing a laugh. Would do anything to protect the ones he loved.
Ons:
Strong hearted.
Flirtatious.
Some pain
Fighting
Offs:
Dishonestly

D/S Nature? Dominate

SpiralSpider

He sounds wonderful! <3

What kind of art does he make?

Also: feel free to join the OOC thread and the actual game thread any time you like. Now that your character is here, Fiametta can be summoned soon.

1 more question - is Mibu his first or last name? (I didn't know if you listed his name western or Japanese style)

KnightNelson20

Mibu is his last name and he works with water color paints. He only paints at night or at daybreak.

SpiralSpider

Lumasan

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

KnightNelson20

Lumasan

Name: Sophia "Sophie" Tama
Age: Unknown, but if knowledgeable in the occult, it is rumored that Bake-neko are rumored to be gifted cat's who have lived past their 13th year.
Sex and Gender: Her true gender is Female, but has known to take on the appearance and gender of a male, to suit her tastes
Sexuality: Bisexual, she will change her gender to suit that of her lover, but typically goes for the males since her true gender is female. But she has known to chase after women as well despite what gender she has taken on.
Race: Bakeneko
Ethnicity / Nationality: In human form she looks like an American of some slight European descent.
Physical Description: Typically, when it comes to her natural, true form, she takes on the appearance of a Calico Japenese Bobtail.
But when it comes to her commonly taken human form, she stands at around 5'6" with a slinkly built body, larger end of the normal breast size (between a large C and a small D in cup size) with a somewhat athletic twist on the hourglass figure. Her eyes in human form always reflect the hauntingly gold color that they are when she is in her true feline form. She has the ability to take on other appearences, such as a cross between her true form and the common female human form she takes, but typically does one or the other.

Abilities:

• The ability to eat anything, despite it's size, and even poisonous things, she especially loves poisonous foods.
  • The ability to create fireballs, specially ghostly ones to scare people with, but can also create them for use as weapons.
  • Shapeshifting
  • The ability to speak in her true cat form, as well as the ability to walk on her hind legs in her true feline form
  • The ability to revive people from the dead.
  • A natural ability to grant a "lucky chance" to someone with her beckoning abilities, in most form as a beckon that saves someone's life.
Talents:

• Playing Viola
  • Thievery
Personality: A curious and mischievous creature by nature, Sophia is constantly wanting to know what's going on. With an attitude that spans the whole spectrum, constantly roller-coastering around, she typically does what she wants to do. She's typically a random girl, and can be on the sweet side, but she adores to play pranks and to tease. She easily gets angered though, but tends to snap back to a softer tone almost immediately after breaking in anger. When in a romantic relationship she typically will display what the other person desires, finding that she'd rather do everything to make someone happy, therefore making herself happy.
Ons:

• Anyone with a knowledge of the occult.
  • Howard Phillips Lovecraft
  • Dark hair
  • Intelligence
  • Anything shiny like gold
  • Wittiness
Offs:

• Unknown

ZameRagues

Name: Zame Ragues
Ethnicity / Nationality: Irish / Caucasian
Physical Description:5'7" Slim, Swimmer's build, Dark hair, Never wears a hat, Usually wears; his jacket or sweatshirt, jeans, t-shirt, at times wears armor made by him, and a ring on his right index finger.

Talents:
- Endurance Swimming
- Sleight of Hand (A few magic tricks, pickpocket, lock picking, etc)
- Scale Armor Smithing
- Swordplay
- Soccer

Personality: Quiet and calm, usually keeps to himself. Tends to be more outward and verbal when wearing nothing but a swimsuit, and he can't figure out why. Inspired by medieval times, when bored with nothing else to do Zame will sit down and link together small metal scales into sheet of scale armor, then wears it out in public to see if anyone reacts to it.

Ons:
- Swimmers
- Randomness
- Long hair
- Girls

Offs:
- Arrogance
- Controlling
- Assuming

How's this, good? Bad? Or just weird?
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

SpiralSpider

Hi there!

How do you pronounce his name? My first instincts is to go the Japanese route and think "Zah-meh" but since he's Irish I have no idea.

I think it's interesting that he never wears a hat but he has one on in the picture. ^.^' Still, that can be ignored.

Does the ring on his hand have any significance?

Oh, and, welcome to Conjured Hearts!  I don't know when we'll be having another girl to summon for him, but feel free to join the OOC and game threads whenever you like.

If you have anyone that you think might like this game, please invite them as well.

ZameRagues

the names like "same" just with a Z instead of an S. I made the character to be similiar to me, just with a different name.

As for the hat, I liked the picture but usually I can't find a picture that is just right.

The ring has no significance, other then it looks cool.

I'm fairly patient, and I'll jump in,
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

SpiralSpider

CrazyIvan

So you need summons, would people mind if I play a female summon, just wondering?

Wolfy

Same here, I could play a female summon. :P or a male. Or a Futa, even. xD

SpiralSpider

Any gender of summons are welcome - the only physical sex restriction is with the frat boys.

Most of the summons will be female (I imagine) but if someone wanted to play a guy, we'd just have to find him a human guy to pair him with.

Right now we have one one boy waiting for a girl. Zame's his name if you want to check him out. (Character profile is in this thread)

You two are both welcome to post character ideas here. I think we might want to lean away from fire-enabled summons for at least one of you two since both the Bakeneko and Phoenix have that element.

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi and Sakura
Sexuality:  Both are Bi.
Race: Water Spirits
Physical Description:

Abilities:

Hitomi:
Water of Renewal
Water of life
Healing water.
Able to control water and embue it with healing properties.

Sakura:
Able to control water, to use offensively.
She is able to turn water into Ice or Steam.

Together:
Able to create Floods. :D

Talents:

Hitomi:
Singing.
Sewing
Cooking
Housecleaning

Sakura:
Martial Arts
Sports (Any sport)
Singing

Personality: Both girls are party girls at heart, each loving to have fun in their own way. Hitomi is a little more shy, while Sakura is more outspoken. Hitomi loves a quiet night of cuddling, while Sakura is likely to throw her partner into a bed and wake the neighbors with lots of banging. Each is unique, and their own person, but they come as a package deal. :D They also have a love-hate relationship with beings who align with fire, being water affiliated.

Ons:
Gallantry
Chivalry
Bravery
Strength
Honor
Someone who doesn't mind two girls. :D
Offs:
Spiders, or bugs in general. Creeps both of them out.
Pranksters
Rude people

D/S Nature? Both are Switch, and aim to please. :D

(I hope a twin summon is ok.)

SpiralSpider

They're a really interesting concept, but I got to tell you... I don't know.

I could move past my twincest squickiness and my issues with polyamory (since I wouldn't be playing on the other side) BUT I hit a snag when I think that it wouldn't be fair for the other guys.

I should find out what everyone else thinks...

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 04, 2011, 10:34:18 PM
They're a really interesting concept, but I got to tell you... I don't know.

I could move past my twincest squickiness and my issues with polyamory (since I wouldn't be playing on the other side) BUT I hit a snag when I think that it wouldn't be fair for the other guys.

I should find out what everyone else thinks...

Well, they don't have to be blood sisters...just adoptive sisters. :D...course, I'd need to find separate appearances then.

And there's nothing saying that both sisters would go to the same guy, either. :P Though that is what I had planned, I won't lie.

SpiralSpider

I don't want to stand in the way of a great story just because of my intimate preferences. I'd be all right with them joining the game and going to the same guy, but since this is based upon the summons being the "one true love" of the guy they're drawn to, it makes this particular pairing a bit more complicated.

That, and I want to make sure that none of the other guys don't go, "Damn! I could have had two!"

Wolfy

Lol..I understand that. :p

But..I wanted to make twins who are like one person, really. :P Two halves that make a whole, ya know? I thought it would be an interesting thing to do.

SpiralSpider

Let me get everyone else's opinion on it. I'll try to see if I can get everyone involved to post here.

For instance, how would Zame feel about having these two girls?

Lumasan

*yawns from being overly tired*

To be honest, I have no qualms what-so-ever with them being twins, I would think their interaction with my Bakeneko will be hilarious, and the potential fights between them over their "chosen one" could lead to hilarity in the end.

And to be honest, incest doesn't bother me, I've seen and heard of much more worse, I'm really quite neutral on the subject, its kinda one of those: If it doesn't happen to me I'm indifferent about it-kinda things.

I don't mind them joining, the only issue I have is the same one as Chaznia. What if the other boys get jealous?

*blinks and sort of tips to the side a little, almost falling over asleep*

Wolfy

I can understand. :P Let everyone chip in and see what they think.

Of course, if it's their true love, they shouldn't get jealous. xD

Could someone contact Zame so we can get his input..it says he's online.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Wolfy on May 04, 2011, 11:14:43 PM
Of course, if it's their true love, they shouldn't get jealous. xD

Exactly.  ;)

I just want to make sure they're happy.

ZameRagues

I wouldn't be jealous, but I tend to have problems with one girl at a time. Two would be, at least for me difficult. ;D
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Wolfy

Quote from: ZameRagues on May 04, 2011, 11:22:52 PM
I wouldn't be jealous, but I tend to have problems with one girl at a time. Two would be, at least for me difficult. ;D

Aww...are you sure?..I really wanted to have two characters. xD

ZameRagues

I've never been talented when it comes to social interactions, . . . sorry.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

pendarious

Wolfy

I don't mind having just one girl, I just thought it would be an interesting Idea.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Wolfy on May 04, 2011, 11:32:04 PM
Aww...are you sure?..I really wanted to have two characters. xD
If everyone's OK with them both being in the game, then we could set them up with someone else?

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 04, 2011, 11:43:10 PM
If everyone's OK with them both being in the game, then we could set them up with someone else?

That's fine too. :D

I thought all the guys were taken, but I guess not then?

SpiralSpider

Well, Zame doesn't have anyone yet.

And while Sophie and Alex are supposed to hook up, there doesn't seem to be a lot of passion between them so we could move the story along and have her become Zame's summon (or someone else's)

But then again, it's just beginning so I'm not sure where things will go.

Ideally, at least 2 more boys will join the house as well.

Wolfy

Hmm...Well, we'll have to see who would take them before they are summoned, wouldn't we. :/

Edit: Nevermind, he's paired with the Phoenix Girl, I would guess.

Hmm...

And we'd have to find out how Sophia and Alex's players think of that...

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Wolfy on May 04, 2011, 11:57:33 PM
Hmm...Well, we'll have to see who would take them before they are summoned, wouldn't we. :/

Edit: Nevermind, he's paired with the Phoenix Girl, I would guess.

Hmm...

And we'd have to find out how Sophia and Alex's players think of that...

Katsuhiko is paired with the phoenix girl (Fiametta) Zame is not taken at the moment.

Wolfy

But Zame said he didn't like two girls.

Which I mean, I don't mind just playing One, of course. :D

Would you rather me play just one girl?...I just thought the concept of a twin summoning would be interesting to do, but I could easily just go with one girl and do that kind of idea somewhere else, maybe in a one on one setting.

SpiralSpider

Having heard back from the other guys, it seems that if you were to join with the twins, you'd have to wait until someone else could join to play the boy opposite of you.

You're welcome to wait or create someone else to play with Zame.

----

I'm also considering bringing in a 2nd (technically 3rd since I'll be Brendan's eventual summon as well) character as a homosexual fraternity brother. But I'd like to find someone to play a summon counterpart before I create him.

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 12:35:33 AM
Having heard back from the other guys, it seems that if you were to join with the twins, you'd have to wait until someone else could join to play the boy opposite of you.

You're welcome to wait or create someone else to play with Zame.

----

I'm also considering bringing in a 2nd (technically 3rd since I'll be Brendan's eventual summon as well) character as a homosexual fraternity brother. But I'd like to find someone to play a summon counterpart before I create him.

...xD..Well, I could easily create a set of twins, one male and one female to go with both Zame and that character. *shrugs* What do you think about that?

if you don't want to do that, I think I'll just post up the Twin Summon idea in the One On One Board and simply create a new character to be with Zame, though she'll still be a water spirit.

CrazyIvan

so is there still a space or did wolfy take it with the two characters or what, just wondering before I actually finish my character.

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyIvan on May 05, 2011, 12:54:48 AM
so is there still a space or did wolfy take it with the two characters or what, just wondering before I actually finish my character.

Well..I was originally planning to do two characters that only took up one character slot..but..I think that went out the window, so I'll just be doing one character, unless you want to be a Frat boy for my girls. xD

I mean, it's up to Chaznia, really..it's her roleplay.

Wolfy

Alright, since I'm going to be doing One Girl only now, I'm going to PM Zame and ask him what he'd like, because I have two different characters in mind for the role.

CrazyIvan

Name: Amica of Vir, or Amie for short (Lover of man, roughly translated from Latin)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity / Nationality: Fallen Angel

Physical Description:

Amica has long black hair, that used to be a blond or almost white before her fall, that has never once been cut so it stretches down almost to her feet. She has soft features and deep purple eyes and above average breast size She stands only at 5'4" and is surprisingly light and airy, feels as almost she could be lifted clear off the ground with one hand and very little effort. Her skin looks almost like silk and still is almost pure white, overall she looks a tad fragile and like she might easily be broken. She wears a long single piece dress that is in the picture all the time and often keeps her wings folded into her back only summoning them when she needs them. She looks beautiful even as a fallen angel, she retains all of her beauty and appearance of an angel, expect for the black wings, she is not completely fallen.

Talents:
- Sword fighting
- Cooking
- Large breath of knowledge since humans have walked the earth, including speaking most languages spoken by man
- Can play the harp

Abilities
- On Wings of Darkness - Can grow wings that allow her to easily fly on any condition and while carrying one other person
- Darkness Feathered Fight - She can forge and harden her feathers into various weapons like bows, swords, and lances.
- Summoning Darkness - Allows her to manipulate and control shadows and darkness.
- Blessing of the Fallen - The Fallen bestows her blessing upon another being giving them the strength, stamina, and power of a fallen at the cost of doing damage to the users body or mind. The fallen also becomes more consumed by the darkness when they use this ability.
- Dark Resurrection - trades one willing living soul to revive and bring back a dead one.

Personality: Can seem cold at times and sometimes distant, smiling rarely. She seems to be a good natured person unlike most other fallen angels, though can have tendencies to a darker and sometime evil. She is direct and will answer your questions truthfully, if a bit blunt at times. She doesn't seem to have a lot of experience with human customs for someone of her name. She does however truly love man and humans, and can have an odd way of showing it at times. At times she can do great acts of kindness and evil to "help" or show that she loves someone. She really wants to be reminded of the light inside of her and to love again, which she seems to have slightly forgotten.

Ons:
- Drive
- Intelligence
- Passion
- Fighters
- Man

Offs:
- Blood
- Lying
- Stupidity

D/S Nature:
- doesn't quite know herself yet.

Well here is my character tell me what you think.

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi

Sexuality: Secretly Bisexual, isn't open about it unless a woman is invited in to the privacy of the bedroom.

Ethnicity / Nationality: Mermaid Princess

Physical Description:

Talents:
Singing
Cooking
Swimming
Love-making. :P

Abilities
She's able to control water in it's various forms, from steam to liquid to Ice.
Healing Water - She can imbue water with healing properties to heal wounds, or speed up the body's own healing process by using the water inside it.
Water of Life - She can bring someone back to life, but at the cost of her own.
Water Tentacles - She can form Water Tentacles to attack with, if need be...or just to have fun with. ;)
Is able to flood an area quite easily, especially when she's emotional.
She can switch between legs and a tail using magic.

Personality: Hitomi is a quiet girl. She likes to read books while sitting in the pool, kept afloat by her water spirit powers. She loves swimming more than anything, and is interested in the human world and it's history, particularly the tales of knights in shining armor. She is sometimes shy, unless she comes across something or someone she wants, at which point she'll at least try to speak up and tell them how she feels or take it.

Bio: Born as a princess of a underwater kingdom, Hitomi has lead a quiet life, at least for the moment. Her mother taught her magic, allowing her to control the waters they inhabited, and any water she wished to use. It was only recently in her life, at the age of 16, that she was taught how to give herself human legs, and she's become adept at the change, though it does happen involuntarily when she becomes emotional, the same with her magic going out of control and causing a possibly flood, or at least a rain. Now that she's been brought into the human world, she's scared, but also drawn to a certain person for comfort and support.

Ons:
Compassion
Love
Some Kinkiness (She's secretly a freak. xD)
Water.

Offs:
Blood
Lying
Stupidity
Treachery
Being cheated on
Being hurt (In a non sexual way)

D/S Nature: Sub, mostly. Can Switch to Dom, but rarely, and only if she has the confidence.

Lumasan

Like I said, I don't care with the bringing of the twins in, switching up the summons could work, but it's up to Pendarius... I haven't read his opinion in the other thread yet though.

SpiralSpider

Wolfy - could I get descriptions on what those powers do? Also - we're hoping for more legendary, established supernatural beings. So if you can find something that goes with her concept and incorporate that into her bio, then that would be awesome.

Ideas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck_%28water_spirit%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondine_%28mythology%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad

There are many more as well.

CrazyIvan - there is some concern expressed about your character being too powerful. I think that if you rescind some of her abilities she should be fine. I suggest you get rid of any light / holy / heavenly abilites since it makes sense for the character concept.

Wolfy

There, I made her a mermaid. :D

I could have went with a Leviathan, but that would have been too large. xD

If you guys don't mind pregnancy, I could make her an Ondine to have that tragic story in there..The whole "She wants to be human, but she needs a soul" thing. :P

CrazyIvan

No problem, I got rid of the light and heaven stuff, I had them as she is not completely fallen and such. Also because I looked at the other summons and saw they have about 5 or 6 abilities and was trying to match that is all. Since everyone seemed to have an offensive ability, revive, healing, support, and maybe another offensive ability I was just going along with that, sorry if it was to much. I have made some changes to the character does it look like she will work out now, if not I can change her again?

Kaisude

So what are we looking for in this rp? I've been glancing at it and it looks interesting.

Wolfy

Quote from: Kaisude on May 05, 2011, 03:23:13 PM
So what are we looking for in this rp? I've been glancing at it and it looks interesting.

We're looking for either more summons or another Frat Boy.

:D

Kaisude

Well I wouldn't mind playing a frat boy. I also like the whole twins idea you were speaking of earlier but it's all good. I'll get a cs up soon.

Wolfy

Quote from: Kaisude on May 05, 2011, 03:53:40 PM
Well I wouldn't mind playing a frat boy. I also like the whole twins idea you were speaking of earlier but it's all good. I'll get a cs up soon.

Really? Because I could go back to that! :D

I only made the one character because there was no one around who wanted the girls. lol

Of course, it's up to Chaznia. It's her RP...I don't want to be a problem to her.

Ironwolf85

"I'm also considering bringing in a 2nd (technically 3rd since I'll be Brendan's eventual summon as well) character as a homosexual fraternity brother. But I'd like to find someone to play a summon counterpart before I create him."
I wanted to play a male sommon and grab one of the girls, but if this be my window in, so be it, I have no problem with writing m/m scenes even if I don't get anything out of them.

Name: Tiberuis Solarius

Sexuality: Bisexual (doesn't care about gender)

Ethnicity / Nationality: Hound Archon (linked to Byzantine not western Mythology)

Physical Description:

silver and bronze body, standing 6'9, prefers wearing white when wearing clothes. Carries himself with a confident and romantic air, never missing a chance to seduce another, though his intentions are always benovlent.

Talents:
Highly intelligent
Musican (gutarist)
Weapon master (mace, sword, Pistol)
Romantic, able to read and romance people, sweeping them off their feet (though his tactics might be a bit old fashoned)

Abilities:
Incredible speed and strengh, coupled with weapon skills
knowlage of mystic lore
Ritualist Caster (magic was never banned or persicuted in the east, so he's got quite a lot of white magic rituals, their not insta cast, but are far more powerful.)
Resistance (not immunity) to non-magical damage.
Channel healing: while not able to heal others by himself, when linked to a human he grants that human healing powers so long as they remain in physical contact.
Flight

Personality: First and formost he is a lutenent and warrior of Eastern Mythology. After nearly a thousand years among the decadent and politically brutal courts of the east, he has learned how to use everything as a weapon for good, from a face smashing mace, to the written word, to charm, poetry, and sex. He loves mankind and loves life itself, always energetic, and always thinking three steps ahead.
He sees himself as a guide and protector, not a master. The strangest thing about him, dispite, or maybe because of his intelligence, is his casual sensuality, sex is not evil in his mind, but it can be used for such, as such why not enjoy his perfect body?

Ons:
Emotional Love
Physical Love
Romance
Justice
Just about everyone

Offs:
Pain
Misery
Injustice
Violence
intolerance

D/S Nature: Dom, always Dominant, but will play submissive for the human he is connected to, seeing himself as a servant and teacher, not a master.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Lumasan

Kaisude

Name: Krash Lennox
    Ethnicity / Nationality: Italian
    Physical Description: Krash is tall standing at 6'2. As for his physique he's has a athletic runners build. He tends to wear loose clothing such as hoodies and track pants. His hair is messy, and jet black. His bangs cover his left eye as he prefers to wear it to that side. His skin is an olive tan. and his eyes are a ruby red. He wears a chain that has a emblem of a sword and shield. Under his clothing he has a shoulder scar that he received after pulling off one of his stunts. It's a long gash that is about four inches long, but only about an inch thin.
    Talents:

• Artistic paintings and drawings
    • Majors in Linguistics (Mostly English as he finds it hard to speak)
    • Card tricks likes to blow peoples minds when he has a deck of cards in his hands.
    • Parkour he's a bit of a stunt devil so jumping from something high, or clearing a wide distance is something you might seeing him do often.
    • Sword Play he dabbles in fencing though with a rapier.

Personality: Krash is a bit out of this world. His imagination leaves others baffled. Some would see him jumping from the top of the building, he would see himself making a daring escape. He's very friendly, and wouldn't wait for another to strike up a conversation. He has a high level of ADHD so he's constantly doing something if he forgets to take his meds that is. Not a very angry person unless his imagination calls for it. As for women he's always looking for his next damsel in distress to save and bed.
    Ons:
    Role playing
    Imaginative
    Pretty eyes
    Rough
    Switch
    Lack of confidence
    Offs:
    Judging a book by its cover.
    Dishonesty
    Unimaginative
    Controlling

D/S Nature: Switch[/list]

Wolfy

I've decided that I'll just keep the single character, and discard the twins for now.

Soo..Chaz, when can I start, if I'm accepted?

Cause I'm ready to be summoned and stuff. :D

SpiralSpider

Wow, posts!

First, I want to make sure that everyone knows that this game is, primarily, about romance, The summoned beings are called into the house and end up finding true love (eventually) with one of the human males that live there. There may be a few deviations from this rule for story sake (more info later) but that is the general scheme of things.

So if you're not looking for that kind of interaction, you'd still be able to join the thread at some point but you might have to wait. I would appreciate if your character has other intentions, you make them clear before jumping in with the gang.

As for the posts... Ok, let's do this one at a time.

About the twins - since I've received some private messages speaking out against adding them, I think it would be a good idea to keep them out. Wolfy is welcome to play another character, though. (I'll get back about that when I look over his most recent character once more)

CrazyIvan - I've heard a general consensus of opinions that you can't really be a "partially" fallen angel. I have to say that I agree. I'll look over your girl again ASAP.

Ironwolf85 - I like your character concept and I love how he's a romantic, I was really hoping for an awesome romance with the frat boy I'd play. However, I have two concerns:

• This isn't really an anthro thread. I don't know if they're on anyone's squickiness list. I don't have any issues with anthropomorphic characters but I have to be honest with you in that I don't have much experience with them either. Is there any chance your character could have something like a Kemonomimi form? (with more human features)
    • You said that male pairings don't do anything for you. Are you sure you want to play him, then? I worry about the story fizzling out later if you lose interest or start to get weirded out.
    • You mentioned your guy is quite the lover, is he going to be flirtatious/hooking up with others after he meets his particular boy? Because, if so, he wouldn't fit into the story theme.

Lumasan Yeah, right?

Kaisude

• I want to know how your dude got that name!  :D
    • I'd like to see a bit more about his physical description because his picture doesn't make it really clear
    • Again... if he'll be bedding damsels after getting his summon... he isn't really suited for this game.

Wolfy

If my character isn't acceptable, I can always scrap her and make another one..though it would be for Kai...:D..I have a werewolf in mind for him. xD

Course, I could just play two, I don't mind doing that either, but people seem against that, so...

SpiralSpider

Your character should be fine but it might be a day or two until we can bring the story around to summoning you. Eric (WM) and I will do our best to keep things moving.

Did Zame say whether he liked your summon or not? I ask this because he's up next.

Also - is your character permanently in human form now? Or does she have some sort of magical means to go back and forth between legs and a tail?

Since mermaids don't typically have control over water, you might want to take some time to explain her powers to us in her bio.

Sorry for the trouble. ^.^'

CrazyIvan

that is fine if she is not a partial fallen angel, it was just something I think worked. Though if others don't agree with it I can easily take out that part. Also if Wolfy is the next summon, assuming his character gets approved, I am assuming I have to wait for another frat boy to join?

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 06:00:56 PM
    Your character should be fine but it might be a day or two until we can bring the story around to summoning you. Eric (WM) and I will do our best to keep things moving.

Did Zame say whether he liked your summon or not? I ask this because he's up next.

Also - is your character permanently in human form now? Or does she have some sort of magical means to go back and forth between legs and a tail?

Since mermaids don't typically have control over water, you might want to take some time to explain her powers to us in her bio.

Sorry for the trouble. ^.^'

Done.

Though..it's basically "A wizard did it" xD

Kaisude

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 05:51:19 PM
    Wow, posts!

First, I want to make sure that everyone knows that this game is, primarily, about romance, The summoned beings are called into the house and end up finding true love (eventually) with one of the human males that live there. There may be a few deviations from this rule for story sake (more info later) but that is the general scheme of things.

So if you're not looking for that kind of interaction, you'd still be able to join the thread at some point but you might have to wait. I would appreciate if your character has other intentions, you make them clear before jumping in with the gang.

As for the posts... Ok, let's do this one at a time.

About the twins - since I've received some private messages speaking out against adding them, I think it would be a good idea to keep them out. Wolfy is welcome to play another character, though. (I'll get back about that when I look over his most recent character once more)

CrazyIvan - I've heard a general consensus of opinions that you can't really be a "partially" fallen angel. I have to say that I agree. I'll look over your girl again ASAP.

Ironwolf85 - I like your character concept and I love how he's a romantic, I was really hoping for an awesome romance with the frat boy I'd play. However, I have two concerns:

• This isn't really an anthro thread. I don't know if they're on anyone's squickiness list. I don't have any issues with anthropomorphic characters but I have to be honest with you in that I don't have much experience with them either. Is there any chance your character could have something like a Kemonomimi form? (with more human features)
    • You said that male pairings don't do anything for you. Are you sure you want to play him, then? I worry about the story fizzling out later if you lose interest or start to get weirded out.
    • You mentioned your guy is quite the lover, is he going to be flirtatious/hooking up with others after he meets his particular boy? Because, if so, he wouldn't fit into the story theme.

Lumasan Yeah, right?

Kaisude

• I want to know how your dude got that name!  :D
    • I'd like to see a bit more about his physical description because his picture doesn't make it really clear
    • Again... if he'll be bedding damsels after getting his summon... he isn't really suited for this game.

Well after he gets his summon he won't be looking for anymore damsels in distress. It just added that in their for personality reasons. He's not a whore in anyway, and it wouldn't be often that he's bedding any girl. They would have to get past his imagination first before that would happen.

As for the name well I've used three times now, this being the third. It started back when I was RPGFO and I don't know how I came up with it, but I did and I've liked it ever since.

I've added more to his description hope it helps.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: CrazyIvan on May 05, 2011, 06:05:21 PM
    that is fine if she is not a partial fallen angel, it was just something I think worked. Though if others don't agree with it I can easily take out that part. Also if Wolfy is the next summon, assuming his character gets approved, I am assuming I have to wait for another frat boy to join?

Actually, with Kaisude's character I believe we have just enough. Though it might look like we're one boy short because I haven't posted my boys' profile yet.

Everyone, feel free to join the OOC at any time. We can discuss storyline details there.

Kaisude

CrazyIvan

SpiralSpider

Wolfy's character is A-OK. WM is working on his wording on how to summon her at the moment.

I'll let the two of you know in just a second.

SpiralSpider

Amica and Krash are perfectly fine, too.

Krash can join the RP thread any time he wishes!  :-)

Kaisude

Sweet. I will be posting asap. I have a headache atm, but I am going to cure it soon. So I should have a post up. Any specific place I should start or just jump right in?

CrazyIvan

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Kaisude on May 05, 2011, 06:25:08 PM
    Sweet. I will be posting asap. I have a headache atm, but I am going to cure it soon. So I should have a post up. Any specific place I should start or just jump right in?

Just jump in wherever you like. ^.^

Don't forget to stop by the OOC first, though.

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 05:51:19 PM
    Wow, posts!

answering questions in order:
    if anyone has problems with the archon's actual form, i will have him take on a more human one after his summoning. maybe with ears and a tail when he gets excited. he is one of the summons who plans to go out in public, so he has a human appearance, not quite shapeshifting as illusion.

I am sure, to tell the truth I find M/M stories with good writing engaging, and on occasion erotic, but find no attraction to males the moment I step away from a role play.

Lastly: yes Tiberius is an encouragable flirt, but once sommoned, he will fall head over heels for his summoner. He might charm, seduce, and show off, it is in his nature. But his golden heart beats only for his partner, and he was planned to be charmingly chilverious and romantic. albiet in eastern form, he has no problem with kicking the collage quarterback in the balls, throwing him into a trash can for picking on his boyfriend. Then berating him for his infantile behavior.
    debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

SpiralSpider

Gah! You win my heart!

I plan on playing a somewhat femme drama major with a serious oral fixation.

Do you have any requests for someone who plays opposite you? (I'll take a look at your preferences in a second)

If we ever have any romantic scenes where your character isn't in a more human form, I might need a little help with that. I apologize for my lack of know-how when it comes to imagining and describing scenes like that.

SpiralSpider

Here's my Frat Boy:

Name: Tristan Marsh
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Ethnicity / Nationality: American
    Physical Description: 5'11, thin and wily. Tristan has shoulder-length hair the same chestnut brown as his large, emotive eyes.  He's often seen (as in these sample images that are of Toboe from Wolf's Rain) wearing cargo pants and utility shirts for his job in the parks department. Outside of work he tends to wear "dress casual" and enjoys silk shirts. His ears are pierced but he otherwise has no current body modifications.
    Pictures:
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/7.jpg
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/4.jpg
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/3.jpg
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/2.jpg
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/1.jpg
    Talents:

• Majors in drama (aspires to be an actor but also designs costumes)
    • Minors in Music (sings, plays piano and guitar)
    • Taking ballroom dance lessons but is only a beginner
    Personality: Tristan is an emotionally open person. He tends to say exactly what's on his mind and is quite sensitive and very romantic. He likes to help those in need and volunteers at a local food pantry once a week. Tristan was raised by his grandparents and since they are now quite unable to support him, he works in order to pay for his way through college. Luckily, his job is work study so they schedule him around his classes and other school activities. He has an oral fixation and almost always needs to have something in his mouth and so is usually seen with a lollipop or chewing on a pencil or something else of the like.
        Oddly enough, Tristan has never had a significant other. It seems that most of the other gays in his area aren't really looking for a relationship and he's tried one night stands and they bring him no joy. He really wants a LTR, preferably finding "the one" but he wonders if that is possible at the moment.
    Ons:
    gentlemen
    ROMANCE
    kissing
    love
    oral (mainly giving)
    Offs:
    bad hygiene
    rudeness
    cheaters

Ironwolf85

perfect for Tiberius, and other than the reshaped head and coloring, he is physically human (maybe with the exception of his extra size catagory downstairs XD) and don't worry his physical side is my job to write.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 06, 2011, 08:48:05 AM
    perfect for Tiberius, and other than the reshaped head and coloring, he is physically human (maybe with the exception of his extra size catagory downstairs XD) and don't worry his physical side is my job to write.

I know you were interested in being a summon for one of the girls but all we have are the boys in the house - would you like to start a similar game later on, where the roles are reversed?

ZameRagues

I'd try that roleplay too, where the roles are reversed.
    Pure Impulse Plays
    Dice Bot - 18627
    O/Os

pendarious

CrazyIvan

I think most people would give it a shot, the only thing that would make it even funnier is if the summoners are supernaturals that summon humans to their world  ;D

SpiralSpider

I'm trying to figure out why human girls would summon boyfriends. Man that thought makes me feel sexist, though.

CrazyIvan

I don't quite know what to say to that lol... I just think it would be funny for a bunch of supernatural women to summon regular guys as boyfriends.

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyIvan on May 06, 2011, 11:48:05 PM
    I don't quite know what to say to that lol... I just think it would be funny for a bunch of supernatural women to summon regular guys as boyfriends.

...xD That would be so interesting.

:D I've got a slime girl I'm willing to use...

SpiralSpider

Ah... that's totally not what I had thought about the "other way around" but I suppose that's one way to think of it. ^.^''

CrazyIvan

I know, it was more of a joke that was also an interesting idea  ;D

pendarious

well they may not neccassarily be looking for boyfriends.......just experimenting with some magic book. of course the boyfriend thing just sort of happens unexpectedly.

ZameRagues

If there just experimenting, then maybe the boys could be from different time periods of that different world. Maybe one summon is a young man from the fuedal (I don't the spelling) era of japan, another could be a modern american man, or ancient egyptian from that time period.
    Pure Impulse Plays
    Dice Bot - 18627
    O/Os

Lumasan

ZameRagues

It could be in either forum I guess. We're talking about a variant to this one, although its a different RP so it could remain in this interest thread.
    Pure Impulse Plays
    Dice Bot - 18627
    O/Os

Kirinis

Latecomer frat boy, hope I'm not too late for the party.

Name: Vassily Al'Rahman

Ethnicity/Nationality: Russian/Afghani-American

Physical Description 5' 10", Short cut sandy brown hair, shaped with only jagged cuts and no professional hair gels or styling products.  Vassily is dusky skinned and has a stocky build with dusky skin with bit of fat still clinging to him, although most of the time it's camouflaged under baggy university branded garb. 

Talents:
       - Mechanical Engineering Major [Apiring to be a civil engineer]
       - Polyglot [Speaks Russian and Pashtu aside from English thanks to his parents]

Personality: Vassily likes to think of himself as a bon vivant with a fondness for the good things in life.  In particular, he's a shameless flirt willing to bed any girl he sets his eyes on and in particular has a sweet tooth for cheerleaders.  It's something about their short skirts...  Likewise he's always on the search for the next good dish to have.  In spite of his indulgences, Vassily is in certain parts a traditionalist with a vitriolic dislike of the supernatural born of tales of the Old World and his religious beliefs.

Ons: Cheerleaders, Flirting, Food & Drink, Foreign Cultures, Mother Church, Multiple Partners, Short Skirts

Offs: Cold Fish, Supernatural Things, Yerba Mate

pendarious

doesn't seem like he'd fit in well with the setting that Chazzy has in mind.....

SpiralSpider

It's going to be an ironic pairing, that's for sure.

But we've exchanged some PMs and I think he'll do all right.

CrazyIvan

Should be interesting to see how he reacts to a fallen angel if he finds out  :D

pendarious