News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

ideas, M/F and F/F

Started by Lyria, June 23, 2011, 09:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyria

Currently Full. Thanks!

Hello! Thanks for taking a look!

As I saw in another Lady's post some time ago (sorry, I cannot remember who) "These are not first come first served". I will write with whoever I feel I am most compatible with, and who is enthused and has passion for the story.

I do not mind if Male writes a female character in a F/F story, or if a female wants to take on the male role in a M/F plot. As long as the character is convincing, it does not matter to me.

At this time I am only looking to take on about two more stories until I get a feel for how frequently my current partners will be posting. I am available for about four evening posts per story during the week, and more on the weekends. I have room for one more at this time.

On to the ideas! These are all open to adjustments and compromise.

1.   A 21st century female was frozen in time, only to be dug up and discovered in the future. She would be awakened and in a sci fi world completely foreign to. It can go to the extent where the “aliens” are humanoid, but different, possibly even having to teach her the language. Or it can be softer, where they speak English, and look human.  She would be captive and a prisoner in her cell in a lab, an expensive scientific discovery, subject to experiments. She is treated like a subhuman.  Eventually a romance develops between her and one of her captors. Her struggle would be physical and emotional, as she tries to convince her captors of her rights as an individual, not an animal or lesser being. (M/F. Bondage. NC. Coercion)
Taken

2.    A young woman is in a psych ward, or maybe rehab, for addiction and emotional trauma. She might be suicidal, and certainly resistant to help. She doesn’t trust the doctors. But she befriends a tech or security guard on the night shift. He doesn’t seem to judge, and he helps her to open up. They start a friendship that evolves to a forbidden romance. (M/F or F/F)

3.   A vampire, recently changed, has been left to fend for itself by its maker. She is struggling with her humanity, and is trying to not feed on humans. A vampire hunter has picked up her trail and intends to kill her. But the hunter recognizes there is something different about this young vamp. She is fragile and beautiful, and seems reluctant to use her strength and abilities. Out of curiosity the hunter captures her to study her.  The hunter has disgust for vampires, and may treat her cruelly, especially as the hunter becomes disgusted by their attraction to the vampire…eventually developing feelings for the vamp. And vice versa.  (M/F or F/F. I see the potential for BDSM and NC and coercion.)

4.   A young man wants to get in good with the local crime syndicate, and they are giving him a job beyond petty crime so as to prove himself. His assignment is to kidnap a senator’s daughter. She does not go easily, and gives him problems at every turn. As his ‘associates’ check on him to make sure he isn’t screwing it up, and to give him the resources he needs, he finds he is protective of her, and she sees him as a bit of a protector from the harder criminals who wouldn‘t mind exploiting the fact she is captive. (M/F.  Possible NC and coercion?)

5.   An MMA fighter has everything to lose. This is his last chance to make something of himself or go home to whatever meaningless fate awaits him. Maybe he has his mother/father/brothers/sisters depending on him. His trainer is a real SOB, but the trainer’s daughter, a bit younger, befriends him. She ends up being the one who really believes in him, and they fall in love. Her father would never approve and would sabotage the fighter’s career, so they have to keep it hidden until he wins his big fight. (M/F)

6.   A spoiled brat princess has become the target of one of the King's enemies. Rumors are that a ransom plot is in the works. She is the one thing the King would give up everything for. He sends his best personal guard to stay by her side day and night. He is not to leave her presence under any circumstance, including her orders. She is not happy with his presence and treats him like a handmaiden, and does all she can to annoy him. But through it all there is a chemistry between them, each unwilling to admit their attraction for the other. Secretly she respects his discipline and power. Secretly he can see she is really just a lonely young woman who acts out as a way to protect herself.  But her treatment of him goes too far, and he turns the table on her. (M/F. Coercion) Taken
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Lyria

Adding an additional idea.

7.  An Incubus (or Succubus?), or demon of another origin, has taken interest in a sweet innocent young woman who has suppressed her sexual desires, believing those thoughts to be impure. But the demon gains power by befriending and then seducing the young woman. The demon chips away at that innocent naïve nature, slowly introducing her to carnal pleasures and eroding away her virtuousness and purity. (M/F or F/F. Definite NC and Coercion)
taken

DarkRose15

Quote from: Lyria on June 23, 2011, 09:17:58 PM
Adding an additional idea.

7.  An Incubus (or Succubus?), or demon of another origin, has taken interest in a sweet innocent young woman who has suppressed her sexual desires, believing those thoughts to be impure. But the demon gains power by befriending and then seducing the young woman. The demon chips away at that innocent naïve nature, slowly introducing her to carnal pleasures and eroding away her virtuousness and purity. (M/F or F/F. Definite NC and Coercion)

I'm interested in this one if it's still available, would this be a fantasy setting?
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Lyria

Quote from: DarkRose15 on June 23, 2011, 10:41:00 PM
I'm interested in this one if it's still available, would this be a fantasy setting?

Hi DarkRose. I am open to placing this in a fantasy setting. I would want to play the young woman, were you interested in playing the demon?

Diingo

Hey, I might be interested in idea nr.6. I'm new to the forum but would like to try it out. If you're up to it of course and if you're not too busy in another RP atm.