What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedy

My uniform: Black and grey polo, black pants, black non-slip shoes, and just for some hidden color lilac and white stripped socks. Hair is in a bun with a dark blue scrunchie.  Open heart earrings, and my engraved ring.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

White gathered skirt in polished cotton with sprays of dogwood printed on it and a pink top that matches the medium pink in the flowers and my white sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

White sleeveless dress with a fitted bodice and a straight skirt, black belt and sandals and some black bead necklaces in various lengths.

whimsy

green cotton summer dress with a plunging neckline and patterned with orange, yellow, and white mandalas;navy bra; and my black penguin panties with pink trim
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

AmberStarfire

A long, short-sleeved purple dress, half way between knee and ankle length. A hair band tying my hair up into a bun presently. I don't have any earrings in but I'm going to look for a different pair to wear for a change.

Trigon

whimsy

the colour-swirl summer dress, seafoam bra, neon pink hipster panties
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

A red short-sleeved sheath-style dress with a round neck and a matching belt and black sandals with a low heel. 

Caedy

Dark grey yoga pants, green tank top...lazy clothes because I don't feel good.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Mimetisme

Top: Black sleeveless baby tee (I cant recall what the cut/style is called, sorry),
center chest decal; Chesire Cat's Grin in white, words under in a blue wobbly script;
'I know why I'm grinning, do you?'

Bottom: Black shorty shorts, covered in blue, light blue, and dark blue cat paw prints.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Knightshadow

khaki shorts, black t-shirt, no socks, black Nike sneakers.  What else do you need?
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

AmberStarfire

A 3/4 sleeved blue/grey cotton top over a knee-length maroon skirt. I also have earrings in that are pink/lilac crystal studs.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and a red blouse with elbow-length sleeves and white buttons shaped like stars and white sandals to help celebrate Independence Day!

Rhedyn

My new jeans (which are a size smaller than my last pair  ;) )  and a white vest top.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Red shirt-waist dress with a gathered skirt, elbow-length sleeves, lapel-style collar and buttons down the front and a matching belt and white sandals.

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Sports bra and matching underwear.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Navy business suit (pencil skirt and fitted jacket) with a pale blue top, beige stockings and navy heels

Trigon

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

White sundress with gathered skirt, high waist and narrow straps, red belt and sandals and a red shrug-style jacket.