Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmuttyReader

Despairs

There is nothing wrong with a man, who knows what he wants and goes after it.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

That's all a woman can ask for...

Despairs

A woman who knows what she wants and goes after is also welcome, in fact that is what some men want.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Lindrea

Swashbuckler

How verbose this thread has gotten

Trigon

Lindrea

Swashbuckler

That's alright, I shall carry this thread. 

Despairs

Say hello to my little friend.

SmuttyReader

Swashbuckler

Despairs

You accuse me of murder, when I didn't even touch him or her or whatever the hell it is you're accusing me of killing.

whimsy

is this a bad time, or...
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Zaer Darkwail

Nah, just bit theatrical drama going on whimsy ;)

whimsy

oh good, i do love me some theatrical drama
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Swashbuckler

Who is dead?

Oh, wait.....  x.x

whimsy

NOOOO COME BACK SWASH
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Rest in peace. It was booze and women that killed him. You will be missed.... slightly missed.

Swashbuckler

*ghost Swash*

I always assumed it would be a woman that got me killed.   By her jealous husband, most likely.   Maybe an older brother.

Anyway, now I can haunt whimsy's shower.

whimsy

be the moaning myrtle to my harry potter
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a