Sorrows is Hoping for a Roleplay

Started by Sorrows Solace, June 21, 2008, 06:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrows Solace

Hello all. Since I've been approved, I thought I'd post a request here.

I mostly play female characters, and usually use males as secondaries when needed. I don't mind having either gender as an opposite, but prefer Het Pairings for a Romance/Lust setting. Also I try to use NPC's when needed as well.

Fantasy is a favourite genre of mine, in any Era: Modern, Medieval, or Futuristic.

Some other genres or settings that I enjoy are:

Sci-Fi
Gang
Island (stranded)
Western
X-Men (I prefer to use OC's and make up plots)
Paranormal

Pairings (Bold is what I would like to play):

Actor/Musician or Model/Regular Person
Struggling Artist/Rich Benefactor
Gang Leader/Street Person
Student/Student (More of a college thing, we can mix social cliques too. Less of the full stereotypes though. They can be used as a base interest -sports, arts, etc- , but the characters should have more depth.)
Pilot/First Mate, Captain, etc (Sci-Fi)
Soldier/Soldier
Vampire Hunter/Vampire
Demon Hunter/ Demon
Angel/Human (I play Both)
Human/God
Human/Ghost

More to come, or just ask.

I am literate: preferring to post in paragraphs. The length varies according to the situation and how well my brain is working. I prefer more of a Romance pairing, and plot to straight out smut. To clarify: Intimate scenes are fine, I just like plot and a connection between the characters to be there as well.

Sorrows Solace

Oh, and for contacts.

PM me, Post here, or IM me on AIM, or MSN. I've a Gmail account too.

Alexander

I like your Vampire hunter/ Vampire idea. it sounds like it could go very far. If you wanna try it out you can PM me with your MSN screen name and we can talk it out. :)

Sorrows Solace

FM

Some of your ideas are interesting.  I'll PM you.

Sorrows Solace

Thank you, I'll try and put more down.

PulpyGoblin

And here I was, just wondering if if or when I'd be able to find someone interested in a Sci-Fi themed roleplay, though your Demon hunter/Demon idea certainly does have appeal to it.  Heh, they all do, in fact.  I mostly play female characters myself, though I've used males from time to time as well.  Having stumbled across your post, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing what we might be able to come up with for a roleplay, if you'd be willing to exchange ideas?
Gone with the wind.

Sorrows Solace

Of course, I replied to your PM as well.

Sorrows Solace

I've decided to get this Board back to the first page, since I'd like to see if I can pick up a couple of more roleplays around here. The above genres are still ones I'm interested in and in time I may be able to think up some plots as well.

Sorrows Solace

Also, you can PM me to ask about my Chat Contacts too.

Damatos

The whole demon hunter/demon theme seems good. Though I would twist it with a 'Supernatural' theme. Some what like the tv show.
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Sorrows Solace

Sounds good, I haven't watched Supernatural though

Damatos

Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Sorrows Solace

Hehe, I've heard it's good.

Tell me more of your ideas. Or PM, I need to sleep soon S: