M seeking F

Started by backlash84, April 29, 2012, 07:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

I am going to keep this short and sweet, I a not posting any plots because I would like to, for once, be a part of someone elses story. :) I am looking for something long term, medieval fantasy, with someone who posts regularly. :) I enjoy detail, and a fairly good post length. I am willing to play over Email or PM, whichever you like. Send me whatever plots you might like, I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Tiginny

One idea, an arrange marriage to a stubborn princess.

Another Idea. A thief steals something of his, and when he tries to get it back ends up on an unexpected adventure with said woman.

A vampire plot. Your character somehow ends up in the middle of a vampire territorial war. Back when the council was first being established.

I have images for all of these characters. More details as well just in case any of them spark your interest. I can do short term to long term. I usually like an ending to come at one point or another. Be it six months to, two years. I can multi para, but usually post what I feel fits the scene. I never, if rarely oneline. *snip* is my email. If none of those interest you, thank you still for your time. ^_^

No offsite contact info in public boards, please. ~Staff
Guns are like condoms better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.