For Honor-A vikings vs samurai vs knights rp (me and williow)

Started by Chrisking777, June 10, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisking777

hey so my idea is based on a game called for honor but you don't need to have played it. its concept is really cool but I haven't fleshed out my version of it yet, so could use some thoughts. I'm thinking the three cultures get transported to another world with fantasy type races all over. maybe a little magic but very rare. thoughts? ideas? i also have the wiki so we could use that for some of the character classes if you like?

Willow Sol

I actually played in the For Honor beta, so I am quite familiar with the game.
The idea of having a roleplay set around it is very intriguing to me.
Would our characters be of the same unit, I would assume?
Or perhaps since they were pulled from their world to another that they decide to temporarily group together despite having fought earlier.
What gender do you prefer to play, I'll likely be choosing a male character but you're free to either female or male to whichever you prefer :3.
I also always liked playing a Vanguard (specifically Warden) despite them being really the bread and butter to learning the game.

Do you want their entire world to get transported or just our characters?
what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker

Chrisking777

I was thinking of playing a samurai. haven't decided on the gender of mine yea the entire world if possible.

warden works for me. I'm thinking of being kensei or the aramusha.

Willow Sol

I'll also play a Samurai. I think it'd be better if we were the same unit. Otherwise, our characters would just want to rip each other apart in the chaos. Most likely an Orochi, and I may actually play a female if I play an Orochi.

Sooo, what, they're in the middle of a fight and then suddenly the world begins to quake around them or something? They wake up to find themselves in another world where magic truly exists. Rare, but there is now undeniable proof of it.

The three cultures, still tense with each other, try to do what? Do they discuss a temporary cease-fire? Agree to work together in this new environment? Continue fighting as if nothing happened?

Have to realize they no longer know what they're up against. Am I correct in assuming dragons and other beasts would be prevalent in this new world? Are just the people transported to the new world? If so that would mean all of their food and supplies were left behind. Continuing to fight without any supplies would be dangerous for any of them.
what better way to live life than to create a world of your own and disappear there

Request Threads:
Adult | Non-Adult | Tracker