Babysitting for the Blacks -- Interest check?

Started by lacuna, January 08, 2010, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacuna

So I had this idea for a while for a babysitting role which I initially had as a one on one, but I thought it would very very fun as a group role. So I'm posting it here basically. Here's the pitch I had in mind:

A well to do family the Black family seem to be a normal harmless family to those on the outside. Their kids are all very bright and loved by the community and Mrs. Lucille Black spends most days at home while Mr. Black works quite a bit outside of the house. Mr. Black would be in his early 40s and Mrs. Black slightly younger, except for the youngest their children are grown. Luke and Lucy being the oldest two twins about 19 years of age, a slightly younger daughter Luna around 17 and their youngest child Liam (who would be very young... babysitting age). The premise would be that the family is really an incestuous family and that their search for a babysitter is more a search for a natural submissive that would take the bait to their families incestuous ways. I'm thinking both Mr. and Mrs. Black are dominants and looking for a girl to boss around, and perhaps are training their children how to be dominants as well and thus want this girl around.

However they start their search in a normal fashion by trying to find a babysitter for Liam. This babysitter would first go through an interview with parents. The babysitter would have to be naturally submissive. The parents leave the babysitter to do her job and one night after baby is asleep the babysitter being nosy peaks around the parent's room finding a sex tape, perhaps of Mrs. Black training one of the old babysitters. The babysitter being the first time s he's really been exposed to this sort of thing finds herself extremely aroused by it all when perhaps the family comes back early and she is found out by one of the parents. The parent questions her about her behavior then smiles paying her well and dropping her off at home, asking her if she is free the next weekend.

The next weekend when she arrives to the house however, baby is not there. The parents tell her about their plans for her and ask her to consent. At first babysitter is hesitant but realizing how turned on she is by the whole idea she eventually succumbs allowing her to be essentially a family pet if you will. The babysitter learns to enjoy being a submissive more and more basically. More details can be sought after later. I was thinking there could also be some sort of hierarchy in the family of who subs/doms to who and vice versa, but that can all be discussed.

Naturally this is not a very long premise. I imagine the family might have a couple of sex parties or perhaps go on a family vacation and pay babysitter to come along but for now it would just be a short term very focused BDSM incest game. I would be happy to extend the plot if the other's playing are interested but for now I think this gives ample room to experiment in.

So I'll list the roles:

Lucille Black (Mother): Lacuna
Luther Black (Father):
Babysitter                 :
Luke Black (Twin)     :
Lucy Black (Twin)      :
Lorelai Black             :

A note about the gender / disposition of the characters:
I'd like mother and father both to have very dominant personalities neither really submitting to anyone in the family so there would be a bit of a power struggle between the two. 

I want the babysitter character to be female

I'm open to changing the gender of the siblings so long as it's 2:1 whether it's 2 male twins and one female younger daughter or 2 females and one male  in any of the roles. I'd like the children ideally to all be bi sexual but... I am flexible on that.

The names of any of the characters can be changed as well... though I'd prefer they all start with L. :)

Thanks for listening, hope you all like it.
Please post and let me know if you'd be interested and which character you'd be interested in playing.
I'm a stickler for writing quality so I'll take a look at your profile and past writing samples and then decide.

-Lacuna

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

badbabysitter

Ahem..I am a bad babysitter, so this must be screaming my name lol

I am new to this site, but have a history with SRP's of man sorts; ranging from  horror to submission, with specialties in all sorts of group activities.,

I dont know how to precisely pique your interest, since on this site I'm a "newb" but am very interested in this thread and am more then willing to jump through any hoops you might have

Thank you

Zeitgeist

I'd love to play the seventeen year-old bisexual Luna/Lorelai. Been wanting to write with you anyhow, and here's a good opportunity, if you'll have me of course.

Wolfy

I'd love to play Luke...if you don't mind and find me acceptable. o3o

About the Bisexual part, I don't know, but..o-o..we'll see. o3o

microskirtgirl

Happy to play either 19 yr old Lucy or 17 yr old Luna - but I'd prefer she be lesbian (but happy to join in with ALL of the family games, but no penetration). She does however like cleaning out her moms and sisters holes after they have been filled. xxx
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Carlissa

I could play the daughter or babysitter...if pregnancy wouldn't be a problem xD
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

zemo8801

I was thinking maybe could a neighbor or something along those lines?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

BigBuckBob

Thow my hat in for dominant, straight father.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.